Defensible places with a bounty

165 replies to this topic
am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Where does the sub spawn in MP? I've only found it on SP.

Merryweather docks and in the next bay south from the lighthouse.

• Kimo134 likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:52 PM Edited by 8up local, 20 March 2014 - 06:59 PM.

None better than the mini-sub at 400ft.  Sit there and go do something else.  Ain't nothing no one can do.

yeah, but that's kind of a cheap way of doing things IMO. 

EDIT: also there's no defense in do it so i don't think it should be a option for this thread. you get in a sub and then just sit there waiting for things to go away? where is the defense in that?

• KnobCheez likes this

Shabazz916
  • Shabazz916

The Man Hunter

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

get a boat and go deep out into the ocean

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

None better than the mini-sub at 400ft.  Sit there and go do something else.  Ain't nothing no one can do.

yeah, but that's kind of a cheap way of doing things IMO. 

Maybe but it allows you to go do something else for a while.  I usually try and get a bounty off an NPC in an invite only right before I go and make my lunch or tea or something like that.  Set spawn location to last location, drive tot eh docks, join a public lobby, jump in the mini-sub and watch the white dots.

nomface11
  • nomface11

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by nomface11, 20 March 2014 - 06:58 PM.

in the cove where coveted takes place

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

in the cove where coveted takes place

This is a good spot, but I kept walking under water.   Hopefully that is fixed now.  The sub qualifies as being defensible, barely, and only by running away from another sticky bombed submarine.  

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

defenderofthefaith \m/ \m/

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

on top of a mountain with my chopper!!

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

Lester's house. Got free internet and I get to play with his awesome action figures. 

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

Can you get into Lester's house?  

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

I lead the lobby on a really long chase through the countryside.  If they don't give up, I take a risk and drive into the military base and dodge tanks hoping they cant dodge them.  If they cant, I safely get myself a jet and fly away.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by ChillerVapes, 20 March 2014 - 07:31 PM.

I find, the random garage doors which open

I also use them to park my PV in if I want to drive something off the street or fly a plane etc.

The subway

The tunnel which leads to the canals

Inside the bank vault.

Inside Michael or Franklins house.

In one of the towers at the prison.

Inside the FIB building

In the aircraft control tower at Fort Z.

In a submarine.

Where ever you end up doing the gate glitch. (This is a favorite since people try to get to you but they die trying)

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

Top of Mt Chilliad is good as you can see players getting close. Going off the radar doesn't help too much either if you can see the direction they're taking before.

I've avoided bounty hunters a few times by sitting on top of Tinsel Towers. Players get there and they seem to think you're indoors. Then cue the in-game messages from people thinking you're a wuss for hiding indoors. Throwing grenades from the top might give away your position lol

Haven't tried it with other buildings but i imagine the result is pretty much the same

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

Like for Space Hamster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Who's the biggest bitch in the thread?

The guy who says:

a. his apartment
b. private lobby
c. glitch bitches
d. all of the above are equally bitchy, play the f'n game

I like this post, its a nice post.

I like hiding in my entity thats going 240MPH. On top of buildings is nice tho. I shot down by a heli and had fun blowing them up other helicopters with the minigun

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Top of Mt Chilliad is good as you can see players getting close. Going off the radar doesn't help too much either if you can see the direction they're taking before.

I've avoided bounty hunters a few times by sitting on top of Tinsel Towers. Players get there and they seem to think you're indoors. Then cue the in-game messages from people thinking you're a wuss for hiding indoors. Throwing grenades from the top might give away your position lol

Haven't tried it with other buildings but i imagine the result is pretty much the same

Love my apt bldg, but unless you're hiding behind an air conditioner, you are pretty easily snipeable from a couple of different positions.  

• codename_duchess likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Love my apt bldg, but unless you're hiding behind an air conditioner, you are pretty easily snipeable from a couple of different positions.  

Good point. Forget to say that. There's pesky snipers everywhere in the game. Usually, i'd be one of them if i din't have a bounty lol

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

I like to hide inside the meth lab in Sandy Shores.

This... I've been using this spot since the game started. Fly in with Buzzard and rig it with a sticky then get an NPC car and rig that too beg=fore getting into the lab. After someone aimlessly tries to get at you they ALWAYS give up and decide instead to just take the Buzzard as consolation for their failures .....Uh Uh ...Bad Choice Brah!

Theres actually two other buildings enterable via window + strategically parked car allowing access without wall breaching but they arent well known so i wont give them up here. 

wall breaching is for bitches :)

• TomKongPhooey and AlienTwo like this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

This... I've been using this spot since the game started. Fly in with Buzzard and rig it with a sticky then get an NPC car and rig that too beg=fore getting into the lab. After someone aimlessly tries to get at you they ALWAYS give up and decide instead to just take the Buzzard as consolation for their failures .....Uh Uh ...Bad Choice Brah!

Theres actually two other buildings enterable via window + strategically parked car allowing access without wall breaching but they arent well known so i wont give them up here. 

All this time I've thought that place was a wall breach. I am certain I got shot through the wall on the side of the building. Are u saying it is not?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

All this time I've thought that place was a wall breach. I am certain I got shot through the wall on the side of the building. Are u saying it is not?

Why is it a wall breach? You dont glitch into it...You have to enter through the window and can also be shot through the windows. You cant shoot or be shot through the walls although police occasonally wall breach through the back of the shop and ninja the sh*t out of you.

Drex81
  • Drex81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

The airport is great fun, because if someone dies there they get re spawned outside the gates and need to jump the fence again. I sit on the catwalk in the titans hangar.

People keep coming and coming and coming!

As soon as a car gets airborn over the fence I start shooting. Usually they don't even make it to the grass!!!

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

The Meth Lab definitely isn't, just park below the window (with a tall vehicle, SUVs are good), shoot it out and climb in.  Don't know about the other two...

Maybe Sr. Rizza will share with his favorite GTA community?  We are all *cough* friends *cough* here, right?

• TomKongPhooey likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Why is it a wall breach? You dont glitch into it...You have to enter through the window and can also be shot through the windows. You cant shoot or be shot through the walls although police occasonally wall breach through the back of the shop and ninja the sh*t out of you.

Not stating it was, assumed it was and asked u, I didn't know the window trick.

TomKongPhooey
  • TomKongPhooey

No 1 Superguy! (xbox)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

Maybe Sr. Rizza will share with his favorite GTA community?  We are all *cough* friends *cough* here, right?

Yes please do share. We won't tell no-one, honestly we'll keep them secret lol

• AlienTwo likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

Not stating it was, assumed it was and asked u, I didn't know the window trick.

Being honest...Most people think it is a wall breach when they cant work out how to get to you . they usually run around on the roof looking in the big windows only to get auto shottied to next week. They just cant seem to work it out even when theres a very oh so conveniently parked car under the window on the other side. they also storm the shop downstairs which usually gets them a 3 star wanted level lol. then they get pissy and message you calling you a cheat :p

But anyway... Just incase you didnt know...

0_0.jpg

Park here... Shoot out the window above ( cant see it in pic but its above middle vent) then climb on middle vent then through window. If you rig the car you can detonate and destroy to leave people incredibly confused on how you got in :)

• Timely and HopalongCasidy like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

And those other two locations?

JamesPnell
  • JamesPnell

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Go to the airport.
Grab a heli.
Fly on top of the building the black Shamal always spawns in.

No other way up there. They have to get a heli and fly up there. Its sniper rifle target practice. :)

Incorrect. The main airport building has an inside and stairs. You can walk up to that roof and that vantage point leaves the hangar completely open. Your hangar roof only has a small cover that always leaves arms peaking from the main building angle.

Easy to kill. Lol

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hehehehe

• AlienTwo likes this

TomKongPhooey
  • TomKongPhooey

No 1 Superguy! (xbox)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

Hehehehe

ur a bad man Mr Dave Rizza. Ah well back to the search lol

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Sorry, I didn't see it..

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

The Back of the office area at the bank, only one way in and you can just sticky the door until you run out then use grenades.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

Sometimes i like using the Beekers garage office. People camp the front of the garage thinking you are inside with ur vehicle and u can just pop out the door like "Surpise Biiatch!!! "

Hehehehe

ur a bad man Mr Dave Rizza. Ah well back to the search lol

I really dont wanna give too much away. theres not many secrets left in this game. RDR was better for building to get into tbh. Used to love defending Marstons house with a Bounty :)

• HopalongCasidy likes this

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Can you get into Lester's house?  

Yeah, it's a glitch, and people will call you a bitch, f*g, and other names while you're in there. Best part is when they try to glitch in, they are usually a sitting duck as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users