165 replies to this topic
JamesPnell
  • JamesPnell

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Go to the airport.
Grab a heli.
Fly on top of the building the black Shamal always spawns in.

No other way up there. They have to get a heli and fly up there. Its sniper rifle target practice. :)
  • hei3enberg and Drex81 like this

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Sitting in a boat under the pier. Pretty much any place where there is multiple levels.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by K-Malo94, 20 March 2014 - 03:33 PM.

Train. They're always moving accept for one stop. So if you find a an empty cart at the very end (or any cart really), you can just duck down and fend yourself off. even if people use jets or attack choppers its still pretty hard for them to kill you. its pretty fun and most players don't know how to stop a train. the majority of times i died doing this was only because i blew myself up accidentally. i do not recommend using explosive weapons while on it because the moving physics can cause you to miss and hit your cart (needless to say killing you).

• Meantdazza13 and adventwriter like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

The bank in the game trailer, next to that Asian theater. It's insides are similar to a tower defense map even. Lot's of room and cover. If you are feeling mean, you can even glitch into the bank vault.

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

I have some favourit spots: All of them kind of cheap because it will take a coordinated assault too get me, or some knowledge of how too do some things I will not share.

1. Lift a tank with the cargobob too the Maze Bank roof. Only weakness is a good Lazer pilot or two guys in a buzzard shoting from a distance.

2. Submarine. This is really boring...

3. Canal Tunnel, just by the bend. You have cover, hunters are exposed.

4. In a tank on the runway at Fort Zancudo. A bit down the runway towards the ocean. No army tanks go down there by default. Not many know i met know to get a tank in to the base without a cargobob. All atempts to get in too the base gets a shot in the face.

EW200
  • EW200

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

The clock tower by the pier. Accessible only by chopper. Good cover, very defendable.

• GranSnake, hei3enberg and TomKongPhooey like this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

I have some favourit spots: All of them kind of cheap because it will take a coordinated assault too get me, or some knowledge of how too do some things I will not share.

1. Lift a tank with the cargobob too the Maze Bank roof. Only weakness is a good Lazer pilot or two guys in a buzzard shoting from a distance.
2. Submarine. This is really boring...
3. Canal Tunnel, just by the bend. You have cover, hunters are exposed.
4. In a tank on the runway at Fort Zancudo. A bit down the runway towards the ocean. No army tanks go down there by default. Not many know i met know to get a tank in to the base without a cargobob. All atempts to get in too the base gets a shot in the face.

I used to love sniping the guy out of his tank on maze. Please R* bring back sniping.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

Go to the airport.
Grab a heli.

No other way up there. They have to get a heli and fly up there. Its sniper rifle target practice. :)

Incorrect. The main airport building has an inside and stairs. You can walk up to that roof and that vantage point leaves the hangar completely open. Your hangar roof only has a small cover that always leaves arms peaking from the main building angle.
  • TomKongPhooey likes this

lew3112
  • lew3112

QOTD PS3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

On the back of a moving train.

• Meantdazza13 likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Go to the airport.
Grab a heli.

Incorrect. The main airport building has an inside and stairs. You can walk up to that roof and that vantage point leaves the hangar completely open. Your hangar roof only has a small cover that always leaves arms peaking from the main building angle.

I was going to say this. I've sniped from the hanger across the runway, too.
  • TomKongPhooey likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

Train. They're always moving accept for one stop. So if you find a an empty cart at the very end (or any cart really), you can just duck down and fend yourself off. even if people use jets or attack choppers its still pretty hard for them to kill you. its pretty fun and most players don't know how to stop a train. the majority of times i died doing this was only because i blew myself up accidentally. i do not recommend using explosive weapons while on it because the moving physics can cause you to miss and hit your cart (needless to say killing you).

How do you stop a train?

• WillWorthington3 likes this

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

Humane Labs, Lesters, underwater

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

I like to hide in the airport building in the back. Park a helicopter on the roof and then stand under it. Sooner or later someone will destroy it and get all p*ssed that your not dead. Then they'll start calling you a cheater.

Only 2 ways in and easily defended.

Same for me.

DirtyMeatball
  • DirtyMeatball

The Filthiest

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

The parking lot north of the pay & spray in the center of LS. Ramp + Stickies = many laughs 

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

Train, Police Station, Construction Buildings, or simple run on the highways

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

How do you stop a train?

lol you're gonna have to figure it out ;)

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

How do you stop a train?

I'm hoping it involves weed, booze and/or boobs.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

How do you stop a train?

I'm hoping it involves weed, booze and/or boobs.

close. 

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

How To Stop A Train (The UNTESTED Method);

"Unlike every game before it, the train can be destroyed in GTA Online, through a glitch which can be performed by getting into the cabin by drinking an ECola and pressing the pause button when the player is about to throw it away.  The player then places sticky bombs inside the cabin and detonating them.  Unlike the Tram, the driver will not attempt to stop if the track is obstructed, as stopping a freight train takes a large amount of time. The train is undrivable; however, it can be driven for a short time in Trevor Philips' mission Derailed."

http://gta.wikia.com/Train_%28GTA_V%29

Seems dangerous to catch a bounty.  If you are able to board the train the bounty is on, seems easier to just hunt them down rather than attempt this method which seems to leave the attacker vulnerable as they try to glitch into the cabin.

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Subway, submarine, or high up in a helicopter just hovering

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Peon

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

I love killing guys in subs just to hear the surprised sound they make on Mic. One sub plus 5 stickies and chase that f*ckers sub down
  • Ethereal_NYC likes this

TomKongPhooey
  • TomKongPhooey

No 1 Superguy! (xbox)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Damn that's a high speed chase. Not really worth the 9k max tho for all the hassle. Would be fun to hear tho lol

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by SoggyLuke, 20 March 2014 - 05:31 PM.

If you follow the underground tunnel system in LS and make your way to a bit with shallow water and some metal/wood. You can use that area for cover and on the map it looks like you're on the road but infact you're below with the only entrances miles away so people wouldn't have a clue how to get there. Left me confused the first time round lol

• hei3enberg likes this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Go hide in the subway system. Most idiots forget it exists.

Other than that, getting in a car and doing a chase can be fun until they cheat and use sticky bombs.

It's so funny you mention this cuz I completely forgot it existed until my friend went down there last night hahahahaha

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

yes... good...good. tell me all your secrets...

exactly what i was thinking,  :lol:

there are tons of places to hole up, but i'm not telling mine.  :pp

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

The laboratory from Chemical Extraction has some cool spots to stand your ground, limited entry and exit so be ready to fight your way out too.

How do you stop a train?

A couple tank rounds will stop a train if you hit the engine.
  • Ethereal_NYC likes this

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

None better than the mini-sub at 400ft.  Sit there and go do something else.  Ain't nothing no one can do.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

why

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

There's a small abondoned shack on the beach west of north Chumash. Park you car in front of the biggest enterance, and the two windows are there for cover. There's a huge staircase players will have to come down so you'll coming from the window , even if they went off the radar, if you see someone running down the stairs they're probably another player. Also, not many players hang out in northwest Chumash, so if you check the map you'll see them coming miles away.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

Where does the sub spawn in MP? I've only found it on SP.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Where does the sub spawn in MP? I've only found it on SP.

It spawns on the east coast, near-ish Humane Labs, as well as in the docks in the south west, where your Pegasus boats usually spawn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users