• the characters
  • all the different weapons and their mods
  • the various side activities
  • the beautiful sunsets

sibs44
  • sibs44

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by sibs44, 24 March 2014 - 03:30 PM.

-The map, there is more geography to it than meets the eye.

-Atmosphere, those who have actually been to LA can relate.

-Missions

-Colors

-Score

-LS has this small town feel to it, much like GTAIII,

-Michael and Trevor

-Cypress flats

-Planes 

To name a few...No game is perfect, but you can't deny that the overall quality of Rockstar's titles are far superior than their competitors. 

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:47 PM Edited by TXF, 24 March 2014 - 05:30 PM.

There is an equal amount of "hating" and "praising" in this section so please don't be so dramatic.

What I love about V:

• The whole entire east coast of the map
  • The Zion, Zion Cabrio, Schwartzer, Oracle II, Dubsta, and Vacca
  • The convenience stores
  • Some of the detail on the buildings
  • Lanes built for turning so that the traffic flows a little better
  • Vespucci Canals
  • Vespucci architecture
  • That humongous, dark tan mansion sitting on a hill that has visible bell towers and a wonderful overlook of the city
  • A lot of the mansions and their views. It's a shame that the only mansions we got were a boring glassy house and the worst type of Mediterranean house with barely any good views nor exclusion.

Maybe in this section, but to be fair, there are plenty of places(youtube...coughcough), where hate is much more common. People tend to complain about the bad, rather than just have fun with the good.

Anyway, on topic: I love how good the graphics are. I'm not usually one to say graphics make the game or anything, but in this case, the good graphics really help. Especially because I can pull out the snapmatic on my phone, and take pictures, some of which are easy to mistake for real. 

And then there's all the little details, with people stopping to take pictures, other people having full conversations on cell phones. Police dragging injured police out of the way. Etc.

Also, contrary to what a lot of people think. I actually enjoy the shooting and stuff in this game. I enjoy how shooting works and feels. I even like the tiny crosshair. I EVEN like the flash when you kill someone. It gives the kill more impact.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Maybe in this section, but to be fair, there are plenty of places(youtube...coughcough), where hate is much more common. People tend to complain about the bad, rather than just have fun with the good.

People are picky and I personally feel V isn't as good as it could have been.
  • BlackNoise likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

I love the graphics (who doesn't? :) ), the gameplay, the cars, the map, he purchasable properties, the planes, the helicopters, the submersible, the diving, the outfits (especially the SAHP one), and the idea of multiple protagonists.

:)

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by TXF, 24 March 2014 - 07:15 PM.

V Is also a lot better than it could have been. No one ever stops to think about that. The game could have easily been a lot worse.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by StingrayX, 24 March 2014 - 08:54 PM.

V Is also a lot better than it could have been. No one ever stops to think about that. The game could have easily been a lot worse.
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm sure many people have pondered on how much worse V could have been. :sigh:

As if anybody could give an actual damn lol

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

Thank you for pointing that out, I'm sure many people have pondered on how much worse V could have been. :sigh:

As if anybody could give an actual damn lol

You are quite welcome.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

The game.

Los Santos SWAT
  • Los Santos SWAT

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

I love the flying. 

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

A random encounter of sorts, that may or may not affect story mode when it progresses a little bit after Franklin and Trevor are introduced. 

As I had started over with story mode and know my way around it, I wanted to steal the Adder parked in the street for M, T, and F. After realizing that Franklin had two Adders and Trevor didn't have one, I drove F's second Adder out of his garage and switched to Trevor then had him drive to Grove Street. Sure enough Franklin was driving that Adder, so I parked the Bodhi in front of it and had Trevor walk up to the door so I could jack this ride. Trevor opened the door, slammed Franklin's head into the steering wheel, and threw him out. Franklin just got up, said "f*ck this!" and walked away. 

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

One thing i love in GTA V is the covered car park garages like the Gentry Manor Hotel one , how the door opens and closes, adds to the immersion for me.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

I love the wilderness....

Oh.. And the Coil Voltic :r*:

What wilderness? The tiny forested area on te side of the highway west of paleto? Or the giant mountains with plastered on textures and no caves trees grass or wildlife other than the odd mountain lion or elk. I wish instead of 5 mountains they scrapped that area and made a forest like back o beyond and tall trees.
  • Miamivicecity and SkyReaper2014 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users