Photo

Los Santos Most Wanted's [MP]

83 replies to this topic
XxGrovexX
  • XxGrovexX

What's up Homie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by XxGrovexX, 31 May 2014 - 11:32 AM.

I play your chapter 1 and its awesome bro :^: I'm looking forward for more missions :)

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

I play your chapter 1 and its awesome bro :^: I'm looking forward for more missions :)

Thanks bro, I glad you like my missions :)

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:04 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 02 June 2014 - 08:29 AM.

screen.JPG

14th mission of LSMW had been released Destroying Marsh Bases (Pt:2) :)

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

DYOM text and video reviewer, DYOM Designer and more and more

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 02 June 2014 - 03:38 PM.

DELETED

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:50 PM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 03 June 2014 - 01:40 PM.

screen.JPG

My second last mission of the story had been released Saving L.S.P.D hope enjoy the mission :)

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer Mission Trailer Maker

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Like i said before, i will create a trailer for your MP...

So i'll PM you about the trailer for your MP as soon as you completed your final mission, be sure you done it as attractive as possible.

:)

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

Like i said before, i will create a trailer for your MP...
So i'll PM you about the trailer for your MP as soon as you completed your final mission, be sure you done it as attractive as possible.

:)

Ok, bro I try to make my last mission unique as I can :)
  • ProDX34 likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

My last mission had done 50% hope that I upload it tonight :santa:

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:03 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 06 June 2014 - 11:04 AM.

screen.JPG

Finally after took 2 days I released my last mission of the story here it is The Last Stand I hope everone enjoy my whole (LSMW) series :)

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

I'll start to PM you about a discussion for trailer of LSMW once i've done with my homework and tested your last mission  :^:

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

Complete archive file with 16 missions of my LSMW series http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32392

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

Complete archive file with 16 missions of my LSMW series http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/32392

ok then, i'll start making the walkthroughs.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

Thanks bro BTW ProDX34 staring to make the trailers :D

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

Don't mess with me

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

I just finished the whole MP, here is my review:
Most of the missions were good, medium and not hard apart the first 4 missions. Realy liked the ending

Spoiler
This mission pack was good, but you should imrpove your english a little more, I found some gramatical mistakes but not much.
I'll give 4/5  :) , keep up with the good work mate.

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

Thanks bro BTW ProDX34 staring to make the trailers :D

that's good

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

I just finished the whole MP, here is my review:
Most of the missions were good, medium and not hard apart the first 4 missions. Realy liked the ending

Spoiler
This mission pack was good, but you should imrpove your english a little more, I found some gramatical mistakes but not much.
I'll give 4/5  :) , keep up with the good work mate.

Oh, thanks mate I really waiting for someone's review to my (MP). And yes my english grammer is sucks :D and try to improve it in my next projects but anyway thanks for your review :)

XxGrovexX
  • XxGrovexX

What's up Homie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:53 AM Edited by XxGrovexX, 07 June 2014 - 07:54 AM.

Awesome story bro :) I like the last mission ending alot but I found some grammer mistakes but any way Good work keep it up! 4/5 :santa:

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

Awesome story bro :) I like the last mission ending alot but I found some grammer mistakes but any way Good work keep it up! 4/5 :santa:

hahaha... Thanks for feedback bro :) Yeah, I made some english grammer mistakes I try to improve it in my next projects but anyway thanks for review bro :colgate:

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by Dyom 123, 07 June 2014 - 08:56 AM.

hahaha... Thanks for feedback bro :) Yeah, I made some english grammer mistakes I try to improve it in my next projects but anyway thanks for review bro :colgate:

I highly suggest you to watch some english movies, and for the vocabulary, just google about your mission's theme. for example your story is about cops. search in your web browser like this "vocabulary related to the cops". i have no doubt that your english will improve. good luck. :lol:

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:25 AM

I highly suggest you to watch some english movies, and for the vocabulary, just google about your mission's theme. for example your story is about cops. search in your web browser like this "vocabulary related to the cops". i have no doubt that your english will improve. good luck. :lol:
Hahaha...:D thanks for your suggestion bro I should try this :)

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

Played first chapter. Many missions were short but fun, and they were easy expect only when you have to kill most wanted criminals.

In the missions where you have to follow the grove street members to find enemy's house, you forgot to teleport player to another location because in cutscene i can see two player actors. Similar thing happened in mission when you find out where Vagos leader is. However, there were no big DYOM mistakes such as this in next missions. 

Some missions were repetitive, you find boss, kill him, then again with other boss, though some of them were different. Also, you should work on grammar little more. I could understand main plot but i guess many people have problem with that. Bad grammar made story look worse, it's an interesting story but repetitive missions and bad grammar made it look worse than it really is. Try to make missions little more various & improve grammar, it would show story better, presentation would be overall better. 

However, it seems to be an interesting pack. Keep it up, and try improve the things i said, 3.5/5 for now.  :^:

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Played first chapter. Many missions were short but fun, and they were easy expect only when you have to kill most wanted criminals.

In the missions where you have to follow the grove street members to find enemy's house, you forgot to teleport player to another location because in cutscene i can see two player actors. Similar thing happened in mission when you find out where Vagos leader is. However, there were no big DYOM mistakes such as this in next missions. 

Some missions were repetitive, you find boss, kill him, then again with other boss, though some of them were different. Also, you should work on grammar little more. I could understand main plot but i guess many people have problem with that. Bad grammar made story look worse, it's an interesting story but repetitive missions and bad grammar made it look worse than it really is. Try to make missions little more various & improve grammar, it would show story better, presentation would be overall better. 

However, it seems to be an interesting pack. Keep it up, and try improve the things i said, 3.5/5 for now.  :^:

AnDrej I really respect your review, and yeah I make some mistakes in my chapter 1 and also I make english grammer mistakes and I try to improve my mistakes in my next projects :) By any way thanks for your feedback :santa:

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:30 AM

Here's the trailer, friend... :)

You can put it in your OP, or show it into Designers Lounge, it's up to you...

If there something you think needed to be fixed about the trailer, let me know then i'll fix it soon...

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:06 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 08 June 2014 - 07:08 AM.

Here's the trailer, friend... :)

You can put it in your OP, or show it into Designers Lounge, it's up to you...
If there something you think needed to be fixed about the trailer, let me know then i'll fix it soon...

ProDX34 my friend awesome trailer and nice background music :) :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users