NO MORE f*ckING COPS!

150 replies to this topic
Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

I can't take this sh*t anymore! The f*cking cops in ONLINE need to GO!!!

I haven't had a single millisecond of fun regarding them. Constant nonstop police sirens. Sheriff cruisers spawning on the hiking trail of a f*cking MOUNTAIN. Wanted levels just for spawning. Interfering with PvP battles! Never ending police choppers spawning in the f*cking stratosphere to pursue an F-16. The f*cking impound!! Light speed cop cars ramming Adders off the road. The list goes on...

I love the challenge of being trapped by snipers or a tank, or anything regarding PvP battles, but the cops RUIN everything!!! Its gotten to the point where I kill myself whenever I get a wanted level. I'm f*ckin sick of it.
  • gnad.1992, livejoker, abnorm and 26 others like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

Umad?

• GTA Banjo, ten-a-penny, DannyMan and 9 others like this

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

I laughed really hard at this for some reason.
  • livejoker, ten-a-penny, mrkush90 and 3 others like this

domispwnd
  • domispwnd

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • Haiti

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

the cops dont bother me nearly as much as the way my ps3 constantly freezes...like it just did again right now :(

• theGTAking101 likes this

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

NO MORE f*cking FREEZING! :angry:

• theGTAking101, atsjoonas and NoSignal666 like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

I agree OP, I hate the cops and their annoying sirens but there's a pinned moaning topic where you can moan all you want about this :)

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

Cops are boring you can have a friendly fight out with a friend in the mountains, and cops will come ruin it
  • theGTAking101 and BatFerYou like this

rushhour250
  • rushhour250

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

LOL.. Yeah.. I had to laugh at this one.. Personally cause I can relate..

You pull out a minigun or rocket launcher in MP, it is automatic stars.. Pisses you off when you are trying to take down a jerk in a buzzard that thought it was funny to shoot down your vestra...

• theGTAking101 and ten-a-penny like this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 20 March 2014 - 03:25 AM.

That's why I converted to TDMism, you can kill each other in peace, no cops, and make a decent sum of money, and decent RP provide you win allot.

EDIT: There isn't a police department in America that can respond to a call as fast as the LSPD can. It is a little retarded.

• 8up local likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

Won't happen.... guess you missed my thread about Shark Cards.

R* will never give the option to turn cops on/off because it would mean less sales in Shark Cards

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:57 AM

I haven't had a single millisecond of fun regarding them. Constant nonstop police sirens. Sheriff cruisers spawning on the hiking trail of a f*cking MOUNTAIN. Wanted levels just for spawning. Interfering with PvP battles! Never ending police choppers spawning in the f*cking stratosphere to pursue an F-16. The f*cking impound!! Light speed cop cars ramming Adders off the road. The list goes on...

I love the challenge of being trapped by snipers or a tank, or anything regarding PvP battles, but the cops RUIN everything!!! Its gotten to the point where I kill myself whenever I get a wanted level. I'm f*ckin sick of it.

So how long have you been a bedwetter?

• Schweppez, ¥en and himynameisdamien like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:48 AM

I welcome the law...near free RP.

• OG_Triple and NuklerGhost101838 like this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:54 AM Edited by TexasToast712, 20 March 2014 - 04:54 AM.

EDIT: There isn't a police department in America that can respond to a call as fast as the LSPD can. It is a little retarded.

Yea, but their general "SHOOT EVERYTHING!" reaction to even the smallest crimes makes them similar to their real life counterparts, the LAPD. lol

Really wish rockstar implemented a arrest system for MP. Get arrested for 1-2 star crimes and teleport to the nearest police station with no weapons and some cash removed.

• SkullFace616 likes this

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:57 AM Edited by PoopyThomas, 20 March 2014 - 04:57 AM.

Yea, but their general "SHOOT EVERYTHING!" reaction to even the smallest crimes makes them similar to their real life counterparts, the LAPD. lol
Really wish rockstar implemented a arrest system for MP. Get arrested for 1-2 star crimes and teleport to the nearest police station with no weapons and some cash removed.
Perfect, so I can grind RR for a couple of hours to earn my weapons and ammo back. NOT.

Who even lets the cops arrest them in story mode? Or let them get close enough to arrest you?

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

Start up a mission from Gerald and set it on easy mode. As long and you don't die you can run around doing whatever you like without any cops. Unless you like dying =/
  • Nyraider77 likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

Perfect, so I can grind RR for a couple of hours to earn my weapons and ammo back. NOT.

Who even lets the cops arrest them in story mode? Or let them get close enough to arrest you?

Hardly anyone but sometimes they just get you in a tight spot where you cant get away.

Zeldeza
  • Zeldeza

Master Sniper

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

I agree, the cops do my head in. Why is there not an option to turn police off during free-roam? 

• Willstig998 and Mosin Nagant 91/30 like this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

Haha!  What would GTA be with no cops.  Stop bellyaching about cops.  If you can't keep from getting stars or you feel hassled trying to remove them... Why are you playing a game where Cops have always been after your ass in every single game in the series?

• WillWorthington3, ten-a-penny, Willstig998 and 4 others like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

Its just no more f*cking cops right? I mean are we still permitted to get hand jobs from cops?

• livejoker, GranSnake, GTA Banjo and 6 others like this

glass pipe
  • glass pipe

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

I dont think we should get rid of them. Just tone them down a bit. (A lot)

First of all i like challenge, but i hate getting one star for just punching someone out. Or getting four stars for shooting at one police chopper. Lol, once had helicopters on me for just two stars with no other players around either. Its just stupid. I wish they would also improve the actual hiding part, cops seem to have a magical ability to know exactly where i am. Even if im underground? Cops have gotten worse since the last update. Only takes minimal effort to obtain four stars.
  • Itzreality likes this

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:23 AM

Cops are super annoying. I don't mind having them in the game, but they are too aggressive. When I take a shot with a gun that has a supressor and no one is around, they shouldn't magically know where I am.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

Its just no more f*cking cops right? I mean are we still permitted to get hand jobs from cops?

Trevor won't be happy about this..

• Jolly Swagman likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

Haha!  What would GTA be with no cops.  Stop bellyaching about cops. Why are you playing a game where Cops have always been after your ass in every single game in the series?

It IV's freeroam you could turn off cops and it was quite enjoyable.

Your statement is clearly nonsensical.
  • livejoker and TimelyMeerkat like this

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

you cant handle the cops ... go play pokemon or something 

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

you kno if you are too pussy or are not crafty enough to evade the police there is an in game character who will remove your wanted level for peanuts

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

you kno if you are too pussy or are not crafty enough to evade the police there is an in game character who will remove your wanted level for peanuts

You guys are f*ckin dicks.

God this community is full of f*ckin scumbags.
  • hafftrak, livejoker, Masochron and 3 others like this

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

You guys are f*ckin dicks.

God this community is full of f*ckin scumbags.

Really?

Somebody comes on here to piss N moan about a pretty simple game mechanic that has been in the franchise since day 1 and we're not supposed to give him the gears?

Some peoples kids are just too damn soft

• ten-a-penny and NuklerGhost101838 like this

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

agreed. theyre beyond annoying.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

Haha!  What would GTA be with no cops.  Stop bellyaching about cops. Why are you playing a game where Cops have always been after your ass in every single game in the series?

It IV's freeroam you could turn off cops and it was quite enjoyable.

Your statement is clearly nonsensical.

I would recommend that you go play IV's freeroam then, if that is the kind of experience you are looking for.

GTA Online is not intended to be like that, nor will it ever be like that (thankfully). Do cops require some tweaking in their present state? Absolutely. Should they be removed? Absolutely not.

• ten-a-penny, NuklerGhost101838, himynameisdamien and 1 other like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:05 AM

Totally unrealistic having cops come at you when you're killing another person in the middle of the city. WTF man

• DannyMan and aznknight69 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users