Quantcast

» «
Photo

If more areas were added to the Map what would you like to see?

45 replies to this topic
penguinhero
  • penguinhero

Long Live The Sentinel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

Add things like this:

North Yankton:

Ludendorff_GTAV.jpg

A Ski Resort:

USA-Ski-Aspen.jpg

I AGREE

Voggens
  • Voggens

Vraiment Crazy

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

chicago or san diego as long as its not a island

Chicago is already the city of Watch Dogs, so it's very unlikely.

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

death is cuming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:50 AM Edited by Sw1ft562, 01 April 2014 - 07:25 AM.

just las venturas.  i would say las venturas and san fierro at the same time but that would obviously take longer

another one i been thinking about lately is some type of hawaiian islands dlc. maybe add surfing, yachts, yacht homes, cruise ships, right along with it. surfing would be dope. (even though i would much rather have a skateboard.. especially if we could use it as a melee weapon and bust it over peoples heads. yes yes.)

but anyways.. f*ck the north yankton idea. smh (no disrespect to the creators of that city) its the idea of it as dlc that gets me.  it should already be snowing (periodically) in the northern portion of the map. plus, snowboarding/skiing would be way more fun around that area then it would be in north yankton. 

• lizardman563 and Sting4S like this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

I say something small. Maybe a rendition of Catalina Island, which is pretty much just a few miles offshore of LA. While it isn't really a crime ridden sh*thole, it's something small they can simply put on the current map without it causing any major continuity issues.
  • DeltaShadowZ likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Big Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:30 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 01 April 2014 - 12:32 PM.

San Fierro and Las Venturas. Something that would add more urban area into the game, since Los Santos was pretty small.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

just las venturas.  i would say las venturas and san fierro at the same time but that would obviously take longer

another one i been thinking about lately is some type of hawaiian islands dlc. maybe add surfing, yachts, yacht homes, cruise ships, right along with it. surfing would be dope. (even though i would much rather have a skateboard.. especially if we could use it as a melee weapon and bust it over peoples heads. yes yes.)

but anyways.. f*ck the north yankton idea. smh (no disrespect to the creators of that city) its the idea of it as dlc that gets me.  it should already be snowing (periodically) in the northern portion of the map. plus, snowboarding/skiing would be way more fun around that area then it would be in north yankton.

Hawaii-esque islands would be superb.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

I was thinking about this the other day...is it possible for R* to do this? Could they release a DLC that simply adds new areas to the map (from a developer viewpoint) or would it sort of have to be a "take a flight....loading screen...new city" type of thing? 

They added more to the map of Midnight Club LA if I'm not mistaken, But the main thing they'd have to take into account is the space, there are still people without a hard drive and just used a USB to install GTA V, adding something like a new city or more map would take up a hell of a lot of space. I'd love to see Las Venturas or a San Diego replica, or even more stuff into Los Santos would be brilliant, maybe some interiors and new buildings like the place they host E3,

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by gevans81, 01 April 2014 - 05:02 PM.

I'd personally love another city like Los Santos (an Island city would be great as long as it had an airstrip), don't think Rockstar quite hit the nail on the head with V and it's rural areas. Grapeseed could have been awesome, instead it felt like an afterthought. 

El Tigre
  • El Tigre

Bang Bang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:16 AM

I want a full North Yankton
  • Zello likes this

EOL_92
  • EOL_92

Finesser

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

I think North Yankton is the only likely map expansion we are likely to see as it has already been created, all it needs are pedestrians, side missions, activities and possibly new animals to inhabit it and i'd be happy with that. Adding areas like san fierro, las venturas or different countries like mexico is not gonna happen. 

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

o-GTA-5-facebook.jpg

Look in the bottom left corner at the island. I'd love to see an island like this, Cuban themed with a nice small airstrip like Mckenzie. Also with a small little Spanish colonial town. The rest of the island will just be jungle, plus a large coral reef around the island. Thats what i'd love to see!

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:28 PM Edited by DIEXEL, 06 April 2014 - 07:29 PM.

1. Las Venturas

2. San Fierro

3. North Yankton

4. Northern Mexico

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

a bigger countryside. a much bigger desert the desert now is so small and i can see the whole desert in a helicopter. i would love las ventures and san fierro but that probably aint happning and add an 18 hole golf course. but please atleast add north yankton. it feels like such a waste.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

Anything other than SA and anytime before 2000. The backstory of GTA V is much more interesting than the actual game IMO. 

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:51 AM

-A proper, big forest/woodlands area.

-More area added to south los santos

-More neighborhoods added to east los santos.

-more added to suburb( mirror park)

MurDa__BizNess
  • MurDa__BizNess

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:42 AM

A route to another city tbh. gutted they didnt include vegas with V. maybe with a future DLC?  :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users