74 replies to this topic
CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:23 AM

Many times.

Deep down, I am convinced a lot of the GTAO populations yearns to be trolled/ owned. It's the only way they can justify their psychopathic behaviour ingame. Which is quite fun to be honest, wtfness is what makes freeroam great.

This is why I have no problem randomly killing players, especially in funny ways. So much talk here of "I only shoot when shot at", well if everybody thought that way nobody would ever shoot anyone and you might as well not buy any guns and ammo. People want to fight in free roam, they just don't want to come off as assholes. Go to passive mode or invite-only if you don't want to fight. The funniest thing is when people say that they'll give others hell if they attack them unprovoked. They want a fight, they just don't want to be the one to start it and then for some reason they feel more honorable.

I like to help players out for like 10 minutes, and then suddenly broken bottle them in the face and drive away as fast as I can.

corrected.

I use a variety of weapons. Broken bottle is indeed on of my favorites. Another great one is a minigun or auto shotgun from point blank range, and don't stop shooting until you think they've respawned so that they can see their character getting really horribly murdered in the respawn screen.

• gnad.1992 likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by coach_wargo, 21 March 2014 - 12:43 AM.

0_0.jpg

So, this guy was trying to deliver Simeon's priority vehicle with another friend, I was following them off the radar with my Stealth 9F Cabrio and killed them both right in front of the garage.

I stole the vehicle and sold it to Simeon, activated Passive Mode and banked the cash. They were sooooo mad at me, they tried everything to kill me. 

They insulted me so much, I think they had no idea that something like that would happen... getting killed out of nowhere, having their car stolen and sh*t. lol

So after they realized that they couldn't kill me, he tried to relieve his rage on my 9F.

Anyone experienced something like that?

I have to give props to the guy you ripped off. Usually they try to run me over if I go passive, but beating the sh*t out of you car is pretty damn funny. Pointless, but funny.

• fw3 and CarcerCityMadMan like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

So, this guy… with another friend… realized that they couldn't kill me, he tried to relieve his rage on my 9F.

I have to give props to the guy you ripped off. Usually they try to run me over if I go passive, but beating the sh*t out of you car is pretty damn funny. Pointless, but funny.

There may never have been, in the history of internet forums, a more appropriate video clip for a topic than this. Best movie, ever, and kudos to Coach Wargo for bringing it into the convo.

As for the OP, yeah, I see this kind of thing frequently.

When I've offended someone and go into Passive, I'll call 9-1-1 (cops) who arrive to find the player shooting at me. While his/her focus then becomes the cops, I slip out of Passive, shoot them, and then run off into an alley, flailing like a naked monkey with socket wrench.

It's the kind of hairpin I am. ;)

• coach_wargo likes this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

Thugged out. Pissed off

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

So is this thread about how to f*ck with unexpecting players?

RDH1983
  • RDH1983

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

Out of curiousity.. Why do y'all have to track and blow up the cars? 

You would think the intelligent thing to do would be to steal it and sell it (if you need money).

If you do not need the money, why do you have to be a douche and kill the people that are trying to earn the money?

I routinely collect the cars and give the money to low levels....

But yesterday after I collected the vehicle I had a lvl 55 start stalking me (never shot at me).. I pulled in to LSC added a ignition bomb and as I pulled out he killed me.. Big surprise right.. After he got blew up, and spawned.. I killed him as he kept running away.. LOL

I hate cowards.. And think it is pathetic that people pick on others as they are trying to build their cash flow. And before all the retards say 'it's just a game'. Not sht it is a game, but common decency travels with you no matter where you are (physically or electronically).

Because it's a game where the central goal is to do dirty, murderous, underhanded things.

I understand "the central goal is to do dirty, murderous, underhanded things", but I am pretty sure that was intended for the missions..  Why else would there be tennis, darts, golf, arm wrestling as well as numerous easter eggs to explore for.  The problem is the mentality that one must be dirty and underhanded to fellow players.. The game has so much to offer, It just amazes me how narrow minded some people are thinking that killing other people in free roam is all there is. Now with that being said, I am not a saint.. I randomly kill people (but usually because I think they are stalking me, wether that be true or not.. LOL). I have just as much fun helping others as I do killing them.. I guess it depends on what mood I am in that day.

Just like the real world, some people are dirty and underhanded. It wasn't just "intended for the missions"... if it was, then you wouldn't have "free roam." it would be "don't ambush people roam"

Not everyone kills people all the time.

It's how some choose to enjoy the game.

Sometimes I like to play golf, or skydive, or whatever. 

Sometimes, I like to ambush the sh*t out of other players going for simeons car.

I hang out and have beers with mates, help them move houses, give them advice when they are down.

In GTA i rape, pillage and murder every white dot that's on my screen that doesn't have my crew colour wrapped around it. 

If you don't like it, Quickjob > Mission or Find new Session! 

• gnad.1992 likes this

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

Had a level 14 guy keep on coming to me trying to kill me so I killed him 19 or so times until he gets so angry that he gets like his whole crew to come into our session only for 2 of them to attempt to gang up on me, except they both received a auto shotgun bullet to the face. Strangely they kept coming until they gave up
  • gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

Had a level 14 guy keep on coming to me trying to kill me so I killed him 19 or so times until he gets so angry that he gets like his whole crew to come into our session only for 2 of them to attempt to gang up on me, except they both received a auto shotgun bullet to the face. Strangely they kept coming until they gave up

Nothing better than killing a whole crew in GTAO

priceless

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

Had a dude screaming at me over the mic to get in his stupid Turdismo during Rooftop Rumble.  I was using my Cavalcade so I guess he thought it was slow.  The dude kept ramming me over and over when I was trying to deliver to document so I simply just stopped.  I got on the forums and completely ignored him until he left the session, and then I finished the mission.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Had a dude screaming at me over the mic to get in his stupid Turdismo during Rooftop Rumble.  I was using my Cavalcade so I guess he thought it was slow.  The dude kept ramming me over and over when I was trying to deliver to document so I simply just stopped.  I got on the forums and completely ignored him until he left the session, and then I finished the mission.

he's getting badsport points

you should send him a message after that insulting him with obscenities

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

Foregoing the quote waterfall.

You're arguing "sporting" in a game where murder and mayhem are the point?

--------------

Yes. It is a game. The point is to play it. You subjectively feel that gtao is all about murder and mayhem.

While those are certainly aspects of the game, both the title of the game and the fact that a green car for export exists, would imply that there may be more to the game than murder and mayhem.

I take the green car so that people like yourself try to kill me and/or take the car for themselves.

Not once have I blown it up intentionally, usually i go to great lengths to do as little damage as possible to the car.

As with anything, everyone has their subjective beliefs as to what the game is, but your mentality better suits call of duty, or even (gasp) deathmatches in gtao.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:22 PM

Nothing better than killing a whole crew in GTAO

priceless

Yeah but I think his crew members learned much earlier not to try and kill me since after I killed them they left me alone unlike their friend who just kept coming and coming the only time he killed me was one of those ones that happens when you each happen to kill each other at the same time so 19-1
  • gnad.1992 likes this

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

I was riding shotgun on the mission where you need to steal the van full of weed with a little 12 year old sh*tbag today.

Kid couldn't drive for sh*t, and just stayed directly behind the van where I couldn't get a shot on the guy screaming into the mic "shoot fa**ot, shoot, what the f*ck, shoot fag."

Pulled a pin on a grenade and held it until we blew up.  Kids.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:51 PM

I was riding shotgun on the mission where you need to steal the van full of weed with a little 12 year old sh*tbag today.

Kid couldn't drive for sh*t, and just stayed directly behind the van where I couldn't get a shot on the guy screaming into the mic "shoot fa**ot, shoot, what the f*ck, shoot fag."

Pulled a pin on a grenade and held it until we blew up.  Kids.

Had something like that happen when I was doing rr with the randoms in public

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

JamesEarlCash

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

0_0.jpg

So, this guy was trying to deliver Simeon's priority vehicle with another friend, I was following them off the radar with my Stealth 9F Cabrio and killed them both right in front of the garage.

I stole the vehicle and sold it to Simeon, activated Passive Mode and banked the cash. They were sooooo mad at me, they tried everything to kill me. 

They insulted me so much, I think they had no idea that something like that would happen... getting killed out of nowhere, having their car stolen and sh*t. lol

So after they realized that they couldn't kill me, he tried to relieve his rage on my 9F.

Anyone experienced something like that?

lmao ah fukn face is sore hahaha ah sh*t too funny

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

It cracks me up when this happens. Look if I wanna drive my random mediocre vehicle then get the f*ck away from me. You are not the only person who ever owned a supercar in GTAO!

Just like when 12 year olds start handing out orders in missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users