Pissed off players

74 replies to this topic
UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll purposefully get a bounty on me and then antagonize everyone in the lobby. I'll send mercs, muggers, etc after random people and be sure to have at least a couple of people gunning for me. I'll get in my Jester and head down to the MW docks and get in the sub. Man, people rage SOOO hard when you get in a sub because they can't kill you.

hahaha.. Now that is funny.. I like that idea

There's a submarine at the marina just across from the helipad in downtown LS too.

FitzHappens5150
  • FitzHappens5150

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:58 AM

Out of curiousity.. Why do y'all have to track and blow up the cars? 

You would think the intelligent thing to do would be to steal it and sell it (if you need money).

If you do not need the money, why do you have to be a douche and kill the people that are trying to earn the money?

I routinely collect the cars and give the money to low levels....

But yesterday after I collected the vehicle I had a lvl 55 start stalking me (never shot at me).. I pulled in to LSC added a ignition bomb and as I pulled out he killed me.. Big surprise right.. After he got blew up, and spawned.. I killed him as he kept running away.. LOL

I hate cowards.. And think it is pathetic that people pick on others as they are trying to build their cash flow. And before all the retards say 'it's just a game'. Not sht it is a game, but common decency travels with you no matter where you are (physically or electronically).

Because it's a game where the central goal is to do dirty, murderous, underhanded things.

• UnicornAssassin likes this

rushhour250
  • rushhour250

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:27 AM Edited by rushhour250, 20 March 2014 - 04:28 AM.

You would think the intelligent thing to do would be to steal it and sell it (if you need money).

If you do not need the money, why do you have to be a douche and kill the people that are trying to earn the money?

But yesterday after I collected the vehicle I had a lvl 55 start stalking me (never shot at me).. I pulled in to LSC added a ignition bomb and as I pulled out he killed me.. Big surprise right.. After he got blew up, and spawned.. I killed him as he kept running away.. LOL

I hate cowards.. And think it is pathetic that people pick on others as they are trying to build their cash flow. And before all the retards say 'it's just a game'. Not sht it is a game, but common decency travels with you no matter where you are (physically or electronically).

Because it's a game where the central goal is to do dirty, murderous, underhanded things.

I understand "the central goal is to do dirty, murderous, underhanded things", but I am pretty sure that was intended for the missions..  Why else would there be tennis, darts, golf, arm wrestling as well as numerous easter eggs to explore for.  The problem is the mentality that one must be dirty and underhanded to fellow players.. The game has so much to offer, It just amazes me how narrow minded some people are thinking that killing other people in free roam is all there is. Now with that being said, I am not a saint.. I randomly kill people (but usually because I think they are stalking me, wether that be true or not.. LOL). I have just as much fun helping others as I do killing them.. I guess it depends on what mood I am in that day.

• NuklerGhost101838 and HopalongCasidy like this

FitzHappens5150
  • FitzHappens5150

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:43 AM Edited by FitzHappens5150, 20 March 2014 - 04:44 AM.

I understand "the central goal is to do dirty, murderous, underhanded things", but I am pretty sure that was intended for the missions..  Why else would there be tennis, darts, golf, arm wrestling as well as numerous easter eggs to explore for.  The problem is the mentality that one must be dirty and underhanded to fellow players.. The game has so much to offer, It just amazes me how narrow minded some people are thinking that killing other people in free roam is all there is. Now with that being said, I am not a saint.. I randomly kill people (but usually because I think they are stalking me, wether that be true or not.. LOL). I have just as much fun helping others as I do killing them.. I guess it depends on what mood I am in that day.

Just like the real world, some people are dirty and underhanded. It wasn't just "intended for the missions"... if it was, then you wouldn't have "free roam." it would be "don't ambush people roam"

Not everyone kills people all the time.

It's how some choose to enjoy the game.

Sometimes I like to play golf, or skydive, or whatever. 

Sometimes, I like to ambush the sh*t out of other players going for simeons car.

• UnicornAssassin and 8up local like this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

I've actually done that same thing quite a few times. But I would teleport to Simeon's as they were getting close. Off the radar is so great.

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

I did the old bounty/submarine trick. 2 idiots actually SWAM down to me and started KNIFING the sub. They drowned. My dad was also in the session and I had him quietly sneak up to the shoreline with a sniper to cover me. Another guy swims out to me and I text him "I found some cool wreckage in the water" (I actually did) so I surface and he jumps on top of the sub, I guess he thought he could get in, and my dad picks him off from shore. I texted again "hey u got sniped". He quit.
  • gnad.1992, ZeusMowat_278 and glass pipe like this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

i had some spaz teenager shouting hashtag at me for 15 minutes...i think he thought that was insulting to me?

anyway i had the second tv on and a commercial comes on. the one about im your grandpa fighting nazis during world war 2 something something dont be a hashtag pussy. had me laughing my ass off.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:25 AM

Well, what do you expect? You stole a car which he stole. Obviously people are going to be pissed. But fair enough, certain people take it too personal.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

OP,I do something else.When someone gets the Simeon car,I wait for them at the docks,kill them there till they give up and move away,I take the car , sell it and give them the money.Some of them send me thanks and want to add me!

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:55 AM

Quite right man i do this too when i feel like it, if your not a friend then its my money when i say it is and i will use a variety of ways of talking it.

If the car gets blown up in the process with the bullets and po po then so be it, its like a dog pound out there and lots of other toys to play with.

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

I run point for low levels getting Simeons car. Anything above 20ish though they become the hunted.

I do this a lot esp in a buzzard for them. They panic until they see you blowing up their competition then the thanks come. Got the odd share of the dosh from them also even tho it defeats the purpose of helping them.

PPL just don't expect to see kindness in this game and it shocks them when it comes... esp the squeakers.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:32 PM

We will all experience both sides of this.

Even the mega braggers such as mister hater lover and other peoples who live under bridges.

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Show's Over, Clown!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

Was listening to some crew conversation, then i went by and killed all the 5 of them off the radar.. they like "dafuq was that?"

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

i had some guy getting pissed that he couldnt find me scoping him,,, me and a bunch of crew mates were at the sandy shores airport buzzing each other with low flybys and sh*t, then this random turns up and blows up 2 of my mates who were taxiing own the runway... i took him out with my rifle from a fair distance, he respawned and chased me in a car, i fired RPG's at him (7 i think, missing every damn time cos he was zigzagging and im a pretty sh*t aim) jsut as he got within range, shotgun to the face... so i run off behind a rock and "off radar" took him out twice while my blip was invisible and he was "dafuq"ing everywhere looking for me (i was only about 20 feet from him)...

im not usually one for repeatedly killing people, but you dont just blindly RPG my crew mates when were all just having fun and not expect some form of retaliation...

for the "cool story bro" "yea right b.s." crowd killing someone 4 times without dying for me is some form of record (my k/d is something crap like 0.8), im not much of a shooter and usually get owned in freeroam, but the one time it counts (defending my bro's) i actually came out on top

most of the time i just jump in a car make a quick escape rather than "stand my ground" and spend most of the time watching the respawn screen and my bloodied character lying on the floor with a hole in his head... poor guy

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Just like the real world, some people are dirty and underhanded. It wasn't just "intended for the missions"... if it was, then you wouldn't have "free roam." it would be "don't ambush people roam"

Sometimes, I like to ambush the sh*t out of other players going for simeons car.

You are kind of a bitch in that regard. That's what he's too polite to say. If your only point in going after the green car is not to take it, but blow up the player, that's less than sporting.

FitzHappens5150
  • FitzHappens5150

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

You are kind of a bitch in that regard. That's what he's too polite to say. If your only point in going after the green car is not to take it, but blow up the player, that's less than sporting.

You're arguing "sporting" in a game where murder and mayhem are the point?

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 20 March 2014 - 10:46 PM.

That's something worth a debate.

This is a game about mayhem, murder, missions, CRIME in general.

Is it wrong to f*ck with other players' lifes in it?

I don't think so.

The point of GTAO = Profit

You gotta build your way to the top, and you gotta do whatever it takes to make money.

• glass pipe likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

Many times.

Deep down, I am convinced a lot of the GTAO populations yearns to be trolled/ owned. It's the only way they can justify their psychopathic behaviour ingame. Which is quite fun to be honest, wtfness is what makes freeroam great.

• Kampioen and glass pipe like this

FitzHappens5150
  • FitzHappens5150

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

I don't think so.

You gotta build your way to the top, and you gotta do whatever it takes to make money.

One could make the argument that, when participating in criminal enterprise, situational awareness (both of other threats from other players and threats from traps like sticky bombs) is a necessary skill when undertaking those criminal activities

• gnad.1992 and StewNorth like this

glass pipe
  • glass pipe

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

Sometimes i wonder if ive ever made someone rage to the point where they smash their xbox or television screen. Lol, its certainly possible. Its a big game and some players will have that special anger trait.
  • gnad.1992 likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

I don't think so.

One could make the argument that, when participating in criminal enterprise, situational awareness (both of other threats from other players and threats from traps like sticky bombs) is a necessary skill when undertaking those criminal activities

Spot on.

There's no honor amongst thieves.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

Yes, particularly the French seem to be the most pissed off and vengeful tryhards imo. I'm asking myself if the French are vengeful people in general since I play GTAO. Is this part of the French culture, part of their mentality? I'm serious.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 20 March 2014 - 11:34 PM.

Yes, particularly the French seem to be the most pissed off and vengeful tryhards imo. I'm asking myself if the French are vengeful people in general since I play GTAO. Is this part of the French culture, part of their mentality? I'm serious.

I've only played once with French

I couldn't understand sh*t so I decided to kill everyone, they teamed up and tried to kill me with no success, I think they were insulting me all the time. It was fun.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

I was off the radar and killed some pleb for fun. Then I got him again. At that time, the PV I was using was a really sh*tty car. Anyway I aim my scope to get him a third time and I see he made his way to where my car was. I was like f*ck it, I'll just watch what he does. I see him pouring lighter fluid over it. After he finished, he lights it up and I get the destroyed PV message, the insurance was something like $50. I couldn't stop laughing.

I don't get it.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

Sniping people from rooftops FTW

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

I chase down people trying to get the Export car to Simeon.

Why? Because when I was below level 60, EVERY DAMN TIME, someone would take me or the car out and it would be a huge waste of my time. Payback is a stickybitch.
  • gnad.1992 likes this

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by LambentBunny, 20 March 2014 - 11:59 PM.

When I used to tank only I got many many angry messages if I was to combine all the things people said they would do to me O-o

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:13 AM Edited by gnad.1992, 21 March 2014 - 12:13 AM.

Sniping people from rooftops FTW

Especially that one in front of LSC.

My friend Legit Complainer from here and I spent some time sniping dozens of asshats from up there. LOL

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

I like to help players out for like 10 minutes, and then suddenly blast them in the face and drive away as fast as I can.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

I like to help players out for like 10 minutes, and then suddenly broken bottle them in the face and drive away as fast as I can.

corrected.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users