http://www.gamespot....r/1100-6418558/

Good news for racing fans! I'm stoked for this too :O

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Ign has posted the full presentation for Project Morpheus.
http://www.ign.com/v...14-presentation

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

See? READ.

You can just act MATURE and ask "Which article have you gotten that from?" first instead of saying "READ! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T YOU ASIAN! ASIANS ARE POOR PEOPLE"

Yea, because I said that. lol

@GTA3Rockstar

I was amazed by what you've said. I'm just wondering if they'll include that A/V box in the package.

Well, according to the article ;) that will be in the package. Otherwise they're going to shoot themselves in the foot.

I hope so. I don't really like playing a game for like ~3 hours and then taking 1 hour pauses just to recharge my Morphy.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

See? READ.

You can just act MATURE and ask "Which article have you gotten that from?" first instead of saying "READ! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T YOU ASIAN! ASIANS ARE POOR PEOPLE"

Yea, because I said that. lol

@GTA3Rockstar

I was amazed by what you've said. I'm just wondering if they'll include that A/V box in the package.

Well, according to the article ;) that will be in the package. Otherwise they're going to shoot themselves in the foot.

I hope so. I don't really like playing a game for like ~3 hours and then taking 1 hour pauses just to recharge my Morphy.

That has nothing to do with battery life though.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

With all this Sony talk and OR getting purchased by Facebook...along with the general buzz currently around VR headsets, maybe it is time for a general VR headset thread or something?

This article popped up today.  It is about a Canadian firm that has been working on their headset(works with x1,ps4 ps3, 360, and PC)  for the past seven years.  Looks interesting.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

Not only that, but I also saw that FB might make the Oculus so advanced that when you wear it, you can turn the real world into a gaming world. I read an article a few days ago and saw a concept of it, but I can't find it now.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:04 AM

Not only that, but I also saw that FB might make the Oculus so advanced that when you wear it, you can turn the real world into a gaming world. I read an article a few days ago and saw a concept of it, but I can't find it now.

People get shot and killed over Beats headphones in this city, so it would have to be an indoor gaming world.   :colgate:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users