So i can ignore posts made by some ? Oh yeaaaaaaaaah ! Thanks for the tip

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

Hmm... it's the American blood in me, but freedom of expression includes things tasteless to others.  It's too bad so many people, people who play a game about murder, drugs, torture and general crime (things many "normal" people will never have to experience), have such an objection to viewing any material considered "sexy" in the least (something every "normal" person should/will experience).

Of course, my people are the most prude when it comes to this particular hypocrisy....

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

I remove some of the more frank spread eagle, squatting, and twerking shots because we gotta keep the advertisers happy. If something offends you, report it. But usually only a few are deemed to be 'too much'.

do those advertised include mature dating uk??... ill be honest, ive seen worse/more suggestive adverts on here than some of the signatures/avatars.

Google AdSense actually creates ads personalized based on browsing history. So, what have you been browsing son?

Well as I only get it at work (Shared ip) its never made sense to me anyway, Id get a "stop bein a very naughty boy" wall garden if I tried to access a NSFW site from these machines (considerin I work for an isp you can imagine its all pretty locked down)

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

The ghetto jezus is one of the very few members here with boobs/bootys gifs that I have nothing against. He is a cool bro here imo and he doesn't post bullsh*t all the time like some asshats from the gtao section.

So now you're saying you don't like those avatars and/or signatures because of who somebody is, because of which forum somebody posts and because you don't like most of the people who use such avatars or signatures?

lul

Maybe

I don't like spammers

Given your track record, Gnad, and especially given what has ruffled your feathers, your behaviour has been incredibly dishonest to say the least. People in glass houses should not throw stones, unless they happen to know a window repair guy that'll give you a discount.Then by all means, throw away.

But as a wise man once said,

The people that complain because they're at work, GET OFF GTAFORUMS AND WORK! 

Indeed.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

The ghetto jezus is one of the very few members here with boobs/bootys gifs that I have nothing against. He is a cool bro here imo and he doesn't post bullsh*t all the time like some asshats from the gtao section.

So now you're saying you don't like those avatars and/or signatures because of who somebody is, because of which forum somebody posts and because you don't like most of the people who use such avatars or signatures?

lul

Maybe

I don't like spammers

Given your track record, Gnad, and especially given what has ruffled your feathers, your behaviour has been incredibly dishonest to say the least. People in glass houses should not throw stones, unless they happen to know a window repair guy that'll give you a discount.Then by all means, throw away.

Hi, EphemeralStar here. Professional glass window repair woman. 

• gnad.1992, Danz. and Insert-Coin-To-Continue like this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

I'm not offended by them, because, well, the media. Sex sells. Sex is broadcast from all angles. Whatever.

But, for the record, those kinds of avatars, signatures and gifs hardly scream 'I'm secure in my own masculinity' or 'I'm mature'. Just saying.

Still, to each their own.
  • BuyMeTheMoon, gtarelatedusername2 and EphemeralStar like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

I'd like to make it clear that I have unintentionally, out of complete boredom, masturbated to every single mildly erotic avatar and signature on this forum.

Or at least, in the V section. 

My penis is grateful. 

Good day. 

• epoxi, Danz., Rainbow Party and 1 other like this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:11 PM

lul

Maybe

I don't like spammers

I was a spammer in the past but I've changed

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:16 PM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 20 March 2014 - 10:16 PM.

Okay then. Now let us reconcile our differences through the power of dance.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

Okay then. Now let us reconcile our differences through the power of dance.

Okay let's all get along nice. I don't like having forum enemies  :whuh:

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

I like my cat too much to use this but pretend I changed my avatar just for this thread: 3HqJdDr.jpg

I keep sigs off (you can do that globally in your ignore prefs) just for faster loading times on a mobile, so there's that option for work too.
  • epoxi, Mince, Ermac. and 2 others like this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Doesn't make sense to me

"I want something that represents me well/means something to me...

I think I'll go with an animated picture of someone I've never met's butt"

• ryan_J, BuyMeTheMoon, Rainbow Party and 1 other like this

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

I don't really care about NSFW pics/signatures.

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users