• Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 3 weeks ago

Remember when this was supposed to be a Cop/Detective show? That seemed to have dropped off after the first four episodes in favour of Villain Kids Club and TV Mafia Stories.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 3 weeks ago

The mob stories I get, because that was what Gotham City was before all of the weirdos and Batman. Think Chicago, New York, and Boston at their most mobby. Corruption from top to bottom.

It would be an intriguing story if they did it right. The right way being Gordon being partners with someone who is full on corrupt (Flass in the comics), and not being so resolute to be the good cop. At least not just yet. At this point he should be slightly corrupt. Because that's how things work in this time in Gotham City. Bullock should be a rookie, going down the path to make him the next Flass.

My point is, Gordon has it too easy. He has support from Bullock and Essen (not to mention how Essen would be better used as she is in the comics, as Gordon's second wife), and he is having no real issues busting mob schemes. He should be getting that taste of dirt. A taste that makes him sick of himself and who he's become. Not macking on hot Doc Thompson. He should be getting chewed up and spit out.

At this rate, we don't need Batman. Gotham City will be clean by the time Bruce is an adult. And then with these future villains, the big chicken and egg question of Batman will have an answer. Because it can't be Batman who inspires his own enemies, they're already f*cked up. Personally I never like to believe that Batman created his rogues gallery, but the question should always be there.
  • In Bed With Jed, Alien and krashr like this

Dukestboy
  • Dukestboy

Grime Kid

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Am I the only one who likes this show? :(

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Premium
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 3 days ago

You'd think Fox would think so... 3 weeks off without a word about it???

But... no, I like it.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I'm just a fanboy, and am highly critical of Batman.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

And I'm an asshole, anti-social, introvert, Self-hating, hypocritical dick who only reflects my lonely sadness and depression outwards on the internet which is the only place where no one can touch me and also sadly literally the only place where I have friends who like me... I'm also not a big fan of this show but I'm only hanging around for the occasional moments when the mob wars kick ass and hate almost everything else.

krashr
  • krashr

unleaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

i think i have a love/hate relationship with this show. like a bad ex that i keep going back to because the sex is good, for every 10 minutes of blissful joy it brings, comes half an hour of "why am i here?"

• darthYENIK and IDredMan like this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

i think i have a love/hate relationship with this show. like a bad ex that i keep going back to because the sex is good, for every 10 minutes of blissful joy it brings, comes half an hour of "why am i here?"

Yeah. You keep coming back because you hope it will be that thing that you wished it would be, but all you get is disappointment.
  • krashr likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users