Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:47 AM

Well, they aren't wrong.

GustavoMota
  • GustavoMota

Whatchu want, some wheels?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

I just heard a good one. Trevor called a cop an idiot and he goes, "Do you know who you're speaking to? I'm a lawyer in the court and a thug on the street!"

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

I miss the GTA IV LCPD humor. "Guess whose gonna get shot in the face?" was my favorite cause i would always come out of cover and shoot them right in the face. :cool:

• TheKillerDonuts likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:10 PM

It's funny when you're going so fast, that the operator will then immediately say how fast you're going.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

It's funny when you're going so fast, that the operator will then immediately say how fast you're going.

But the speed is not accurate, also sometimes it doesn't even say the actual car you're driving.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 24 August 2014 - 08:25 PM.

Stupid bitch gets the new Coquette right. 

I just the other day noticed she doesn't say your car's color if it's gold. Would it have been so tough to make her say "metallic yellow?" She can say metallic, and she can say yellow.... I don't get it. :whuh:  

TheKillerDonuts
  • TheKillerDonuts

You want the chainsaw, gringo?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:27 PM

"We have a, uhh, 5 on 5. Suspect last seen doing 90, in a... umm... dark sedan."

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Ich nehme eine Brötchen und stecke das in mein Arschloch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

As I said long ago, I'm at least glad they're putting unused sound clips to use as completely new vehicles are being added.

Can't wait for go-karts.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

She still doesn't say the names of the new cars on PS4, nor does she say the car's color if it's gold. Would it have been too much trouble to bring her back into the recording studio to say a few words like, "Dukes, Zentorno and Gold?"

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Ich nehme eine Brötchen und stecke das in mein Arschloch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

She still doesn't say the names of the new cars on PS4, nor does she say the car's color if it's gold. Would it have been too much trouble to bring her back into the recording studio to say a few words like, "Dukes, Zentorno and Gold?"

Not even the Dukes? Kinda sucky since the audio clip exists in the game files.

http://tcrf.net/inde...:Gta5_Dukes.ogg

I hope I'll be able to assign it on PC at least.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nope. Driving a gold Dukes: "Suspect last seen in a... Imponte Muscle Car"

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Not even the Dukes? Kinda sucky since the audio clip exists in the game files.

http://tcrf.net/inde...:Gta5_Dukes.ogg

I hope I'll be able to assign it on PC at least.

Really? Wow, that is a very poor show from Rockstar.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

CrawloradoJeeper
  • CrawloradoJeeper

BroDoYouEvenJeep!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by CrawloradoJeeper, 2 weeks ago.

Too bad it's not even a bit funny. 

True, true. I've put the word 'Joke' in

inverted commas.....

Inverted commas? you mean quotation marks? .....

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Don't forget to leave a like for Chop!

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not to mention, the cops in this game are lame. They are about as funny as a Pontiac Aztec is beautiful. They're not fat and lazy like the LCPD but they definitely need a sense of humor because they bored me to the point of wanting to mute them.

How did we go from "I'm that badass nigga yo' mamma warned you 'bout" to talking about dull, menial things and repetitious, generic cop phrases from something like a G-rated cartoon?

Cops are not supposed to be funny. The cops of GTA behave like cops, using specific lingo.

And they are badasses, no other police force has homing bullets for their pistols and no other police force shoots someone in the back for getting hit by their police cruiser at a crosswalk.

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't mind the extra level of immersion this adds, they included so many little customizations like this across the whole game I'm surprised people don't appreciate it more.

I bet the voice actor for the dispatch chick is hot. :cP

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not to mention, the cops in this game are lame. They are about as funny as a Pontiac Aztec is beautiful. They're not fat and lazy like the LCPD but they definitely need a sense of humor because they bored me to the point of wanting to mute them.
How did we go from "I'm that badass nigga yo' mamma warned you 'bout" to talking about dull, menial things and repetitious, generic cop phrases from something like a G-rated cartoon?

Cops are not supposed to be funny.
You must me new to GTA.
Spoiler

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

• Members
  • Malta

Posted A week ago

You must me new to GTA.
Spoiler

You must just have discovered the GTA series and now think you know everything:

Spoiler

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You must me new to GTA.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Well somebody must've thrown a brick at your sweet ass or something to give you brain damage because if you think the cops aren't supposed to be funny, then you DON'T know GTA.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well somebody must've thrown a brick at your sweet ass or something to give you brain damage because if you think the cops aren't supposed to be funny, then you DON'T know GTA.

The police in this game do have funny lines, but the problem is that they rarely play and that is a shame. 

Spoiler

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

• Members
  • Malta

Posted A week ago

You must me new to GTA.
Spoiler

Spoiler

You think my ass is sweet? *aaaawww*

I meant cops in general.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users