Lots of snitches in GTA Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:27 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 March 2014 - 06:28 PM.

I'm honestly surprised you guys really give a sh*t to report them, that's so much effort for literally nothing. You'll never meet that person again I imagine, so as to how you're going to remember his name, report him, and await for action is hilarious. 

That way of thinking is exactly what's wrong with online games, people don't think giving feedback (which "snitching" is in a way) matters, when it does. If you don't speak up, you have no right to speak out.

You down one cheater, another one pops up. You report one cheater, another one comes out. You kill a cheater, another one kills you. It's a never ending line, why can't you guys just go on with life instead of wasting time for something Rockstar won't even pay attention to.

If cheaters don't want to get reported they should play alone or invite only.

Thats the bottom line.

My only real reporting spree was with NoS on PVs.

Once ONE player started using it in races.. That was it for me.

And guess what, R* removed it int he last patch.  So reporting does work. 

I feel like they removed it because people found a way to get it before the patch for it was to be released, I don't think it had anything to do with you reporting them. 

The amount of noise made by players was no doubt enough for them to fix it.

Just saying.

If players are gonna mod or cheat.  Don't start to whip it out and start bragging about it.  There is no snitching, just a blatant cheater to stupid to keep their mouths shut.

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

If I wasted time doing that I would get nothing done. Most on the mic are teaching each other how to glitch or cheat in some way or are underage squeakers screaming racial crap.

Was a in a lobby just the other day where the guy was giving 222 million bounties and I left vs wasting my game time. R* knows what's better by done. It's their job to fix.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

theres a one proven snitch in here posting now and he admitts to doing it....SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..becareful what you say and do

Are you going to follow me from thread to thread showcasing your butt hurt? Also, please stop private messaging me, I have no desire to talk to you or correct your basic misspelled words.

LMAO did you even bother to read the post directly above mine?? dude get a clue

You only came in here because your thread got deleted where everyone was laughing at you. Now you're taking it to private messages and to following me from thread to thread. If the forums make you that irritated, you probably should find another community because its you.

And like I said, please stop trying to talk to me in private, I have no desire to talk to you.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 17 March 2014 - 06:31 PM.

what thread..i havent started a thread in what weeks? are you blind? read what voodu wrote on the message DIRECTLY ABOVE MY ORIGINAL POST...thats what i was referring to..your brain needs to lay off the creatine and muscle milk 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

theres a one proven snitch in here posting now and he admitts to doing it....SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..becareful what you say and do

Are you going to follow me from thread to thread showcasing your butt hurt? Also, please stop private messaging me, I have no desire to talk to you or correct your basic misspelled words.

You only came in here because your thread got deleted where everyone was laughing at you. Now you're taking it to private messages and to following me from thread to thread. If the forums make you that irritated, you probably should find another community because its you.

And like I said, please stop trying to talk to me in private, I have no desire to talk to you.

Funny.. He won't respond to any of my PMs.

:D.

• The_Mossberg500 likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:34 PM Edited by Bozzah, 17 March 2014 - 06:36 PM.

me and my crew members sometimes hunt down people in wall breaches by joining them in passive mode,  then, one of us distracts him outside the wall by letting himself get killed. Meanwhile, the other ones disable passive modes and kill the fag

then time for spawn killing from there.

no need for reporting those poor dumbf*cks

I only report ISO modders or people who obviously glitch... but IF I report them, then I let my crew members join the session so that bastard gets multiple reports within seconds, maybe that's the way to go...

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:34 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 17 March 2014 - 06:35 PM.

Voooodu good to see you buddy..Havent seen you a round sense Ciaran warned you in that thread..It was kinda funny, like a dog with his tail between his legs....you ran so fast

OnTOPIC: BEWARE of snitches, there everywhere on this forum

• cookiemonster14 likes this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

AHHAAHHA They/It/He/She seems to always message me at least once a week randomly. I'm not sure if its attracted to me, but they seem to be obsessed with Jersey Shore and seem to think anyone with a tank top is related to Jersey Shore.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

People are reporting cheaters, ergo giving R* the names they need to tidy up the game and subsequently make it a better place?

GODDAMN CHARLATANS. HOW DARE THEY.

• JoeMamma likes this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

Voooodu good to see you buddy..Havent seen you a round sense Ciaran warned you in that thread..It was kinda funny, like a dog with his tail between his legs....you ran so fast

OnTOPIC: BEWARE of snitches, there everywhere on this forum

You probably reported him and that's why. I don't get it, you pick fights with people and when you realize they're either witty or know how to push buttons, you then report them.

Would you consider this snitching?

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

Because someone corresponding with a video game's developers about some prick who is cheating is totally comparable to ratting out a real life criminal to lessen their own prison sentence.   

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 17 March 2014 - 06:39 PM.

like i said people..there are guys here that will report you in a heart beart regardless if it DIRECTLY effects them or not just like the OP said 

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

like i said people..there are guys here that will report you in a heart beart regardless if it DIRECTLY effects them or not just like the OP said 

People will report people just on stats alone, not knowing a single thing or ever having played with the reported person.  It's dumb and the system is abused, and it's part of the reason nothings being done.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:55 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 March 2014 - 06:55 PM.

People will report people just on stats alone, not knowing a single thing or ever having played with the reported person.  It's dumb and the system is abused, and it's part of the reason nothings being done.

thats exactly why i agree with you and the OP...nice touch vooodu, love the racial insult 

Im Canadian.

Not a racist bone in my body, buddy.

• stonedpimpso and The_Mossberg500 like this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

Get a room, you two.

This thread sucks.

• Vooodu, The_Mossberg500, rob602pa and 1 other like this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

Reporting is as easy as muting. And in public sessions you get a lot of practice doing both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users