Photo

Bike variants in Online mode

19 replies to this topic
Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Can anyone tell me what variants of bikes are available online, e.g. I'm sure when I have previously bought an Akuma it comes either with or without a front screen?

I'm personally interested in the Akuma and Bati, but I guess we should cover all the bikes for completeness.

Thank you 

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

Ctrl + F ---> "Motorcycles".

Enjoy.

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Cobra N, 17 March 2014 - 04:27 PM.

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

Ctrl + F ---> "Motorcycles".

Enjoy.

I don't mean what bikes are available, what I mean is the different versions of the same bike available, e.g. in cars the Voltic can come with or without roof, the Infernus with or without spoiler.

Are there any similar differing versions of bikes that CANNOT be added / removed at LSC? 

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

Phone --> Internet --> Car Shop

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by MajorWhytey, 17 March 2014 - 04:49 PM.

There are two versions of the Akuma. One with windshield and mudguards and one without. The one without is almost impossible to 'buy'.
Save editor will allow you to create whichever version wanted. Then sp2mp and glitch into garage.

Likewise with other bikes like the ruffian etc. single lamps, double lamps, guards etc.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 17 March 2014 - 04:55 PM.

Yeah there are some variants but its hardly noticeable in some...

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

There are two versions of the Akuma. One with windshield and mudguards and one without. The one without is almost impossible to 'buy'.
Save editor will allow you to create whichever version wanted. Then sp2mp and glitch into garage.

Likewise with other bikes like the ruffian etc. single lamps, double lamps, guards etc.

Nah there are 3 versions. one with all options, one without the hugger but with the screen and an all naked one. Also with the Bati, you can add the Limo taint to the windshield. Like i have on all my bikes. You can see them in this topic as well.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Nah there are 3 versions. one with all options, one without the hugger but with the screen and an all naked one. Also with the Bati, you can add the Limo taint to the windshield. Like i have on all my bikes. You can see them in this topic as well.

Ok smart arse haha. Yeah you are correct. I do apologise 😜

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 17 March 2014 - 05:26 PM.

Ok smart arse haha. Yeah you are correct. I do apologise

Lol, it seems though that in some cases 'some of my friends had this happened to them' The hugger will be gone all the sudden. After last patch i had 3 friends complaining they lost the hugger after the update.

For some more info on certain bikes, there is this great thread:

http://gtaforums.com...se-save-editor/

Its a compilation of most vehicle body data 'part numbers' and vehicle versions. And a link to the save editor.

People have spend hours in getting that info, and some douchebag mod 'Gunwrath' who earlyer was going all Hitler around this forum, now wants to take that topic down. I suggest you copy the info while you can.

PS the PCJ 600 has a 2th collor for its frame. However there is no option to paint it in LSC.

With the save editor however you can give it a 2th collor. I did it on mine to make it blue/white ish:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It comes with multiple headlight options, you can read about them in that thread.

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• WMCC
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

Last night I found 2 different sh*tzu Vader variants.

One had side exhaust with licence plate the other had dual under seat exhaust and no plate. The later looks way better IMHO.

Also found a Ruffian with dual headlights and one that had the mini fairing.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

Nice bump - glad you didn't make a topic for this, though.
Pictures would be nice and worthy of the bump. :)

caligrown
  • caligrown

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

Here's my stunt Ruffian

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• supanaut likes this

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by Wug, 27 August 2014 - 12:59 AM.

Vader:

Spoiler

Ruffian:

Spoiler

PJC 600 (or whatever)

Spoiler

I want this back:

Spoiler

• supanaut, GTA-Biker and caligrown like this

CrazyHandz
  • CrazyHandz

BOOM Headshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:33 AM Edited by CrazyHandz, 27 August 2014 - 12:33 AM.

I have the akuma with no windscreen, mirrors or carbon parts, and a single headlight ruffian. Akuma can only be save edited and sp2mp'd now I think. I bought mine during the days of the body style errors.

caligrown
  • caligrown

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

The double-headlight naked Ruffian actually still has the windscreen, it's just invisible until it's damaged lol

0_0.jpg

• supanaut likes this

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• WMCC
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

Vader:

0_0.jpg

WTF? Your Vader has 3 cans? definitely never seen that variant!

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:58 AM Edited by Wug, 27 August 2014 - 01:01 AM.

Vader:

Spoiler

WTF? Your Vader has 3 cans? definitely never seen that variant!

Not my vader found on google. Must be modded I didn't notice that. It supposed to only have one on each side and none in the middle. My apologies. Changed it.

Though it would be cool if you could move the cans to above the pipe.

• supanaut likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

Here's my single headlight Ruffian. Just found it today! Only took me 12 hours to find it! (the dual headlight is more common and that's what you get when you buy the Ruffian online)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Had to ditch the HPV even after I resprayed it...

0_0.jpg

• supanaut likes this

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• WMCC
  • Australia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:50 AM

Here's my single headlight Ruffian. Just found it today! Only took me 12 hours to find it! (the dual headlight is more common and that's what you get when you buy the Ruffian online)

0_0.jpg

Damn! Nice one. Still looking for the single headlight Ruffian... hoping it's gonna spawn for me soon.

caligrown
  • caligrown

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

0_0.jpg

I actually had to buy and sell the Ruffian like 5 times because all I was getting was the single headlight/windscreen version & wanted the naked :p

• supanaut likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users