Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ocelot Unit X Recruitment Thread (MGS fans get in here!)

41 replies to this topic
Psyciccobra
  • Psyciccobra

Ocelot Unit X Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

Thank you for taking the time to check us out Joe! Also your war story checks out nicely, and lastly if you are talking about real Army and Police Officer, thank you greatly for your service! If you are talking about in game... Well at least you know what you're f*ckin doing is all I gotta say lmao.

Handsome Joe
  • Handsome Joe

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

Thank you for taking the time to check us out Joe! Also your war story checks out nicely, and lastly if you are talking about real Army and Police Officer, thank you greatly for your service! If you are talking about in game... Well at least you know what you're f*ckin doing is all I gotta say lmao.

haha cool! and yeah that was in real life :p... 

hope to see u guys soon online, i also saw u guys are in FoxU crew, so i joined that one also and put it as my active crew cause i havent see anyone online yet.

Psyciccobra
  • Psyciccobra

Ocelot Unit X Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

haha cool! and yeah that was in real life :p... 

hope to see u guys soon online, i also saw u guys are in FoxU crew, so i joined that one also and put it as my active crew cause i havent see anyone online yet.

Not to bash Foxhound but the owner left, He moved on to PS4, and the Commissioner that took over seems more of a Gang-Style player instead of the Private Military Contractor, He is a good leader, but not for our style and I'm on often.

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

Bump...

We're still holding open recruitment. Keep in mind, our parent crew (Foxhound Alpha Unit) has over 700 members, so does Diamond Dogs, another affiliated crew...

As you can see, metal gear is a big part of the crew!

Also, we can start holding crew-only sessions to help people level up and get some cash... Coveted is even funner since the update, if you need to grind let someone know!!!

We also do a few of the more fun death matches, such as Fight Club in Heaven (parts 2 &3) and Ultimate Destruction Derby...

We're all about having a good time and helping each other out, if you have any questions please contact me :)

I<3SonOfLiberty
  • I<3SonOfLiberty

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

still open?

coolbabylos
  • coolbabylos

GBMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

Do you guys have anyone on XBL?

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by PoisoNinja140_48, 20 August 2014 - 04:31 PM.

still open?

Do you guys have anyone on XBL?

Yes, we're still open. As a matter of fact, I just had a falling out with my other crew, so I'll be dedicating all of my time to this one. 

And no, we do not have anyone on Xbox, but feel free to start! It would be nice to have someone recruiting on both sides. 

I've also updated the logo. It no longer says "Foxhound", it now says Ocelot Unit X, rep it proudly!

Edit: spelling

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

I need a member who can upload our new logo to gta? lets get this rolling guys

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:36 PM

I need a member who can upload our new logo to gta? lets get this rolling guys

still need this... come on, guys!!! I'm looking for high quality players who love free roam death mathes 

If you're interested at all, please hit me up asap!

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:11 PM

I have a new uniform set up, very ocelot unit looking lol, the red scarf really sets it off. I now also have the bulletproof helmet with the combat mask.. its very easy to do, and looks great. 

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm looking for people who want to get in early and get a high rank while it's open. I'm looking for people to be in charge of recruiting, missions, general helping/leveling, and events... Please contact me if you're at all interested!! 

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

bump, still looking for some heavy hitters.... 

is there something I could be doing to get you guys interested? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users