Quantcast

» «
Photo

I like to hit other people cars during races.

154 replies to this topic
CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:57 PM

The only people who ram others are players who cannot win straight up, period. Getting spun out in this game is unavoidable for the most part.

If you're not smart enough to cut corners and take the lead in a clean way, then you're not very good anyways, and you deserve the win no more than the guy you just wrecked.

But, there is no point in arguing. We now have non-contact races, so I'll be playing in those where people win based on how skilled they are as a driver.

I did enjoy the accidental crashes and bumping that came otherwise, but you rarely find other players who will at least attempt to race clean.

• MissAmyx0 likes this

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

Unless you join the clean racing crews like Apex Stalkers Red Rum Racing, etc.. Most people know if they join a random lobby their taking a risk and that's why there's crews for players who want competitive clean racing.

Its a shame people feel its necessary to ram their way to victory but each to their own. If it wasn't for the dirty drivers I wouldn't be part of a great crew in Apex Stalkers where the racing is spectacular! So thank you rammers, I wouldn't still be playing this game if it wasn't for you...

MissAmyx0
  • MissAmyx0

Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

I like to hit the brakes when someone tries to ram me and see them fly off the road ruining the race for them.

Lol same. And if they have a mic it's always hilarious to hear them rage about it.
  • darkwar854 and Muscleracer like this

Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:55 AM

That's pretty much it... When I race, i'll do everything I can to win, and if I have to ram against other players cars to do it, I'll definitely will. I just don't get people who is always bitching about being hit during races.. if you think that u're the best racer ever existed (because some of you seem to really do that) then it shouldn't be that hard to dodge the car that's coming at you... when they going to hit you, all u have to do it's to suddenly brake, and they will crash, 100% sure.. so stop bitching, it's GTA, not a Racing simulator.

This is exactly how I feel! This is GTA V, not Forza...There for there's no such thing as a "clean" race. If you wanted that go to Forza. When I race I do whatever I have to do to win. If that means fish tailing people and ramming their cars then so be it.

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:42 AM

I've been noticing that race griefers, like the guys who ram everyone because they are not gonna win, make it easier for me to win.  At first it was aggravating, but then I started dodging better and they take care of the pack behind me.   So as long as you dodge well at the first corner, you should win easily. So thanks for the help! 

Lol not if you're like me and only ram first place people.  I don't ram to win, I ram to close the gaps between racers.  If first place is 10 seconds ahead, my goal is to catch up to him and ram him or slow him down with my breaks so that other people can catch up  to US lol..

Once everyone is together racing peacefully, my goal is to create one giant clusterf*ck and see if I can take out everyone. Think of it as like Bowling, if they all go down or you take more than one person down, it's a STRIKE! lol

I never ram people if they are not in 1st/2nd/3rd.  My goal is to take out 1st/2nd/3rd place consecutively. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users