Quantcast

» «
Photo

I like to hit other people cars during races.

154 replies to this topic
mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hitting other cars almost never helps the person win. Most of the time they just take themselves and the person they hit out of the race. Or if its a long race the person can catch back up and will always try and take you out. I love wrecking people that try and spin me out though. Esp if its a race where its around a mountain where you can knock them off the side and put them wayyy behind. If not i just nudge them into a bench, on coming traffic or whatever else i can find that will screw them over the most.

I assure you hitting others the right way they will be in last place for a while. Granted, racing is fun and you still have a chance of catching up even if were in last place

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

That's pretty much it... When I race, i'll do everything I can to win, and if I have to ram against other players cars to do it, I'll definitely will. I just don't get people who is always bitching about being hit during races.. if you think that u're the best racer ever existed (because some of you seem to really do that) then it shouldn't be that hard to dodge the car that's coming at you... when they going to hit you, all u have to do it's to suddenly brake, and they will crash, 100% sure.. so stop bitching, it's GTA, not a Racing simulator.

I rarely "like" a comment, but yours is perfect. Especially the part about dodging other players.... I do this all the time..... someone comes up on the side of and tries to wipe me out...I hit my brakes and he goes sideways in front of me and crashes, I pass him and continue to win the race.

• deLechuga likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

when i race, i try to race clean, even though about a few times i accidently hit one of my fellow racers. :(

i try to enjoy the races, and i too hate pitters.

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:01 AM

Had a guy in a chrome adder racing dirty against me. He was ramming everybody on purpose. He was closing in on me and was getting ready to ram. I dodged it enough to ram him back and the motherf*cker hit a wall. It was so damn glorious. He ended up in last place calling us losers for beating him.

What a bitch.
  • LogScottWood likes this

deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

Had a guy in a chrome adder racing dirty against me. He was ramming everybody on purpose. He was closing in on me and was getting ready to ram. I dodged it enough to ram him back and the motherf*cker hit a wall. It was so damn glorious. He ended up in last place calling us losers for beating him.

What a bitch.

Well, that guy it's one fcking idiot. If I am going to ram/bash/attempt to destroy other people cars during the race, I won't complain when they do the same to me.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

This is why the community is as bad as cod

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Vagabond of the Wastes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

I won't initiate it, but I'll respond to PITing it by PITing back. I like racing in both racing modes, but like I say, I won't PIT anyone who doesn't try PITing me first.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

You sir, are a massive c*nt.
  • McManus84 likes this

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

Are you asking for a bat to the face ?  :dozing:

Also anyone who races with slipstream OFF is an Imbecile

1CrazyFool
  • 1CrazyFool

More Than Mortal

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

Ass rammers only ram you in the ass cos they don't know how to do it properly (and they are perverted).

But yeah if you don't enjoy taking an unexpected rear end ramming, join a race crew. All the race crews have rules against this sort of thing. It also makes the whole game more fun being part of a decent community.

Richy5015
  • Richy5015

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by Richy5015, 18 March 2014 - 11:41 AM.

Just proves you're a sh*t driver OP if you have to resort to ramming people off the road to win a race. gta mode I can understand by it normal mode maybe hitting all vehicles on purpose could come with a 5 sec time penalty or something.

There are some cracking drivers out there on GTA, albeit their numbers are decreasing. I find GTAO is now just full of prepubescent kids

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

Of course it's annoying when people ram you in races - that's the whole point. It's all well and good to want to experience GTA for it's beautiful landscape and vast detail, but if you pussy out of playing the game in a competitive way, then the next thing you know you're reading the astrology column in the paper and pretending you've seen a ghost like a bored middle aged housewife.

The mark of a great driver is to win despite the rammers. Don't be a little bitch. Or do, whatever, but face the fact you're gonna be a little bitch forever living in your mums basement with her nineteen cats.

• deLechuga likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

I raced on a track last night called "The Commute and Back". It was identical to the commute until the end where it U-turns and traces the route back to the start. I was in with 15 randoms and the first half of the normal commute part was a cluster f*ck with only three of us making it through fairly clean. Catch up and slip were on though so several times I had to deal with people trying to bash. I maintained my style though and just took the hits and kept going. By the time we got to the big bridges most of the rabble had fallen away and it was down to four of us playing leap frog with slipstream until we got to the uturn where two crashed hard into the wall. Then it happened...me and the remaining guy ran side by side with catchup forcing us to yo yo the lead back and forth for the entire trip back to the start. What is that like 3 miles door to door with a stranger? I was impressed. The end of the track though had a switchover to the opposite lanes that was to prepare us for another uturn and I was not ready for it. I clipped the very edge of the median which sent me into him and sent him flying off into the wall. I managed to keep straight and headed for the finish. When I got there I stopped and waited for the other guy. Two other people finished before us but he finished before i did. I respect clean driving.
  • McManus84 likes this

Nocturnaldemon
  • Nocturnaldemon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

Yeah I don't like playing baseball. That's why I take my bat and hit everyone with it. (ops logic)

Seriously though did this deserve it's own topic? I don't care that you suck at racing.

Your analogy it's so bad that makes me wanna cry. I don't give a f*ck if you race or not, I don't even care what u doing in my thread if you don't care.

Get cancer bro.

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

If you don't master dirty play, you will be easypeasy to defeat.
I'm 99/100 times, the fastest no matter what track it is when I race clean. When you couple
perfect driving with perfect dirty play, you get a sh*tload of wins.
And if you prefer getting 2nd place, playing clean rather than 1st place playing dirty... Then thank you for giving me the 1st place for free.

People complaining about this, are usually just bad at racing smart and handling noobs!
  • LogScottWood likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

I'm 99/100 times, the fastest no matter what track it is when I race clean. When you couple
And if you prefer getting 2nd place, playing clean rather than 1st place playing dirty... Then thank you for giving me the 1st place for free.

People complaining about this, are usually just bad at racing smart and handling noobs!

Gonna have to disagree.  Those comment you made only apply to straight line races with catch up and slop stream ON.

Playing dirty with catch up/slip stream off in tracks with turns is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

I'm sure being a big fish in a small pond does lead to a lot of wins. I prefer competition so I race clean and put myself against the best.
Most fast, clean racers don't moan about dirty drivers, they just don't race with em.
You want to win a lot of races and massage your egos, keep doing what you're doing, you don't have to care what all the good drivers think about you, you're unlikely to meet them on the track.
  • Richy5015 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:43 PM Edited by Vooodu, 18 March 2014 - 01:44 PM.

My personal annoyance are snakes in the grass.

I mean sure, dirty racers will just try and smash and wipe everyone that comes near them.  I expect that in public races.

But the snakes are the ones that race clean the entire race.  You let them pass clean, they let you pass clean.  Its almost like a bit of trust was gained, a show of respect for each other.

Then, when the race gets closer to the end the snake makes his move and wipes the other player out.  To me, that annoys me.

I mean, at least the dirty racers show their true colors at the start.  But what ever.  Its the price that paid for playing in pubs.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

That's pretty much it... When I race, i'll do everything I can to win, and if I have to ram against other players cars to do it, I'll definitely will. I just don't get people who is always bitching about being hit during races.. if you think that u're the best racer ever existed (because some of you seem to really do that) then it shouldn't be that hard to dodge the car that's coming at you... when they going to hit you, all u have to do it's to suddenly brake, and they will crash, 100% sure.. so stop bitching, it's GTA, not a Racing simulator.

That's nice, dear. The thing is, people racing the way you do make driving clean nearly impossible in public races. It is really annoying when I try to not be a jackass by passing someone without hitting them, only to have them slipstream me and drive me off the road. Sure you can often dodge people trying to hit you, but I'd rather not see a potential wrecking ball in every car that comes close to me. In this case, nice guys really do finish last. By not ramming your fellow racers off the road, you open yourself to an attack from them. Some people are like you, they 'do everything to win', a lot of people are afraid of being hit themselves and thus behave in a pretty similar fashion.

In the end, the majority of all races end up being bumper car mayhem. Which is why I joined Red Rum Racing. No ramming, no spinning out, just a test of skill. (:

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

OP, if you try to crash me, I'll be sure to use my lagswitch.

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

I mean sure, dirty racers will just try and smash and wipe everyone that comes near them.  I expect that in public races.

But the snakes are the ones that race clean the entire race.  You let them pass clean, they let you pass clean.  Its almost like a bit of trust was gained, a show of respect for each other.

Then, when the race gets closer to the end the snake makes his move and wipes the other player out.  To me, that annoys me.

I mean, at least the dirty racers show their true colors at the start.  But what ever.  Its the price that paid for playing in pubs.

you where foolish enough to trust an unknown player. in the begininng of gta o racing was fun. now its turned to a bunch of noobs/sqeakers/assholes just wanting to unlock car upgrades at any cost.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

you where foolish enough to trust an unknown player. in the begininng of gta o racing was fun. now its turned to a bunch of noobs/sqeakers/assholes just wanting to unlock car upgrades at any cost.

No i was not foolish to trust them.    They where just a snake in the grass.  

Doesn't matter, next race they have a target on their back anyways.   Now, i don't go out of my way to make sure i don't wipe them, infact they get shoved out of the way the moment i get the chance.  :D

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

I like to go backwards, hide in an alley and then pop out an smash into the person in 1st place. I then grief him in chat and follow him from session to session griefin till he rages and turns off to go finger his moms smelly ass.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

You are a horrible person OP, and I hope a truck full of dicks hits you on the way home :angry:

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

ive seen you making big waves with your internet talk.... but why not show us your times dude.... you claim to be so fast... so lets see how fast you really are compared to some of the fastest racers in the world... im not one to talk big, im one for proof....

Just proves you're a sh*t driver OP if you have to resort to ramming people off the road to win a race. gta mode I can understand by it normal mode maybe hitting all vehicles on purpose could come with a 5 sec time penalty or something.

There are some cracking drivers out there on GTA, albeit their numbers are decreasing. I find GTAO is now just full of prepubescent kids

thats cos most of us dont go into public lobbies, we race with known racers in closed lobbies

Of course it's annoying when people ram you in races - that's the whole point. It's all well and good to want to experience GTA for it's beautiful landscape and vast detail, but if you pussy out of playing the game in a competitive way, then the next thing you know you're reading the astrology column in the paper and pretending you've seen a ghost like a bored middle aged housewife.

The mark of a great driver is to win despite the rammers. Don't be a little bitch. Or do, whatever, but face the fact you're gonna be a little bitch forever living in your mums basement with her nineteen cats.

couldnt agree more, showing the size of your balls on a forum means nothing, doing it on the track is where its at.... those of us who are good racer dont make threads bitching about dirty drivers, we just beat them, time and time again.

i love a good competitive clean race with crew mates, but theres a little part of me, a smug little arrogant part that i generally keep repressed, that loves being in a public lobby where everyone is trying to pit everyone else and you still come out on top...

I'm sure being a big fish in a small pond does lead to a lot of wins. I prefer competition so I race clean and put myself against the best.
Most fast, clean racers don't moan about dirty drivers, they just don't race with em.
You want to win a lot of races and massage your egos, keep doing what you're doing, you don't have to care what all the good drivers think about you, you're unlikely to meet them on the track.

i love you :)

That's nice, dear. The thing is, people racing the way you do make driving clean nearly impossible in public races. It is really annoying when I try to not be a jackass by passing someone without hitting them, only to have them slipstream me and drive me off the road. Sure you can often dodge people trying to hit you, but I'd rather not see a potential wrecking ball in every car that comes close to me. In this case, nice guys really do finish last. By not ramming your fellow racers off the road, you open yourself to an attack from them. Some people are like you, they 'do everything to win', a lot of people are afraid of being hit themselves and thus behave in a pretty similar fashion.

In the end, the majority of all races end up being bumper car mayhem. Which is why I joined Red Rum Racing. No ramming, no spinning out, just a test of skill. (:

the solution to every problem.

You are a horrible person OP, and I hope a truck full of dicks hits you on the way home :angry:

quote of the day... that made me laugh like a child

For you Sir.... one of these

17474d1281667168-ar-picture-thread-a_tip

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Not saying there shouldn't be contact, but purposely PIT maneuvering someone just because you can't beat them is a scumbag move.   If you want to defend your racing lane and force a player out wide on a turn or box them into hitting a pedestrian car or object then fine.    I'm not even going to be mad if a player rear ends me a bit.   But repeatedly trying to spin out another player is such crap.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

Not saying there shouldn't be contact, but purposely PIT maneuvering someone just because you can't beat them is a scumbag move.   If you want to defend your racing lane and force a player out wide on a turn or box them into hitting a pedestrian car or object then fine.    I'm not even going to be mad if a player rear ends me a bit.   But repeatedly trying to spin out another player is such crap.

now thats racing, theres nothing wrong with racing defensively, protecting the lines, after all only 1 car can fit on the perfect apex, the rest either have to drop back, go wide, or risk the inside...

personally i wouldnt try and force someone to hit an object though, falls into the realm of a cheap move IMO, thats their choice (or stupidity) if they want to risk it for a chocolate biscuit :cookie:

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

@mochakaboom  Can't really help who you race against, usually I use all of the add options including similar level options just to fill up a race.   Also catch up is total crap to begin with, and slipstream needs nerfed a bit.

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

@mo-seph I guess you can see it that way.   Is it perfectly clean?  Not really, but a player can defend themselves better by breaking and cutting back inside rather than passing a player and having them wipe you out.

It depends on the track if it's just a single car or object on the side of the road, odds are the other player has more than enough room to maneuver away.   If it's a crowded road with a lot of traffic, odds are only one car was going to fit anyways.

aznknight69
  • aznknight69

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

If I host it will be catchup off and slip stream off and no vustom vehicles.

Good drivers never feel the need to play dirty. Same with any sport.

Bad drivers will resort to tactics they BELIEVE give them an edge. That's fine by me. When a dirty player pits me, I never pit back. Why? I refuse to sink to their level.

I love re racing dirty players on GTA race. And guess what I do...stay behind them the whole race and just shoot their tires...the whole race. I don't care for winning on a gta race as much as they've abandoned honour on a regular race.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users