Quantcast

» «
Photo

I like to hit other people cars during races.

154 replies to this topic
deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

That's pretty much it... When I race, i'll do everything I can to win, and if I have to ram against other players cars to do it, I'll definitely will. I just don't get people who is always bitching about being hit during races.. if you think that u're the best racer ever existed (because some of you seem to really do that) then it shouldn't be that hard to dodge the car that's coming at you... when they going to hit you, all u have to do it's to suddenly brake, and they will crash, 100% sure.. so stop bitching, it's GTA, not a Racing simulator.

• Luk38644, reiniat, fish61324 and 8 others like this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

cd5.png

• tom_p1980, Schweppez, ezfaun and 27 others like this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Who knows why people complain about this. Probably the same people who plays against lvl 14'sh while they are lvl 100+.. Then they turn custom vehicles on, Catch up OFF, and Slipstream OFF.    Lol they want to win as easily as possible and avoid people crashing into them :p

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

I like to hold down the horn button the ENTIRE race
  • Schweppez, Luk38644, Shaundi. and 19 others like this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

So basically you suck at driving, and found a crutch to help you out...congrats I guess...

• tom_p1980, The real coast guard, darkwar854 and 11 others like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

or jsut people who enjoy a more pure style of racing,

some people like destruction derby, some people prefer a formula 1 style race, each to their own...

bitching about bitching aint helping anyone...

but if you think ramming helps you win, theres a thread for you to prove that...

• Strikeslip and SPEEDSTER0595 like this

deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:20 AM

So basically you suck at driving, and found a crutch to help you out...congrats I guess...

Yep, that's basically it. I'm no good when it comes to racing, and I know it, so if I may win because of hitting other cars.. I don't see why not.

• Mr. Crowley likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

I like to hold down the horn button the ENTIRE race

Ditto
  • Tabula Rasa and lew3112 like this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Well, at least you admit it.

I guess people should really be playing something other than a GTA game if they wanted to actually race anyways...

deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

Well, at least you admit it.

I guess people should really be playing something other than a GTA game if they wanted to actually race anyways...

That's what I think.. if they are fans of racing, then I don't know what are they doing racing in GTA, physics in cars sometimes suck, and it's not really a racing simulator, races in this game are purely for fun, and u only get like 1.2k for racing.

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

F*ck you man,f*ck you.
  • Qutan likes this

Peiva's Laahdin
  • Peiva's Laahdin

cheesy vaginas

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:41 AM

You're a dick.

Though if someone is being dirty, I start brake checking and teasing them.
  • tom_p1980, hugh750, SCS_Skreamies and 1 other like this

deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

You're a dick.

I'm not a dick, I have fun my own way, if they're faster than me, I'm not even going to have a chance of ram against them.

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:45 AM

You're a dick.

I'm not a dick, I have fun my own way, if they're faster than me, I'm not even going to have a chance of ram against them.

Very true , but if your losing but so much why not turn around and race backwards and ruin eveyones fun you evil man

• LordBattleBeard likes this

karl2
  • karl2

kaaaarl!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

That's pretty much it... When I race, i'll do everything I can to win, and if I have to ram against other players cars to do it, I'll definitely will. I just don't get people who is always bitching about being hit during races.. if you think that u're the best racer ever existed (because some of you seem to really do that) then it shouldn't be that hard to dodge the car that's coming at you... when they going to hit you, all u have to do it's to suddenly brake, and they will crash, 100% sure.. so stop bitching, it's GTA, not a Racing simulator.

well you suck then and your mum is a whore

• Malibu454 likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

You're a dick.

Very true , but if your losing but so much why not turn around and race backwards and ruin eveyones fun you evil man

LOL.... I do that

deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

You're a dick.

Because I don't play for ruining someone else's fun, I only ram and play "dirty" to win.

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

^ Thank you for being on PSN so I don't have to play with you.

Luckily 99% of the time I race with my crew were we rely on skill and not being complete dicks.  Your Sister/mother and uncle/father must be proud of you.

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Well to ram me you gotta catch me first........ Good luck with that.....

• Target13, mo-seph and (OO)SKYLINE(OO) like this

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

Or maybe just ram someone full speed on down the drain at the hairpin , always makes me chuckle

• LogScottWood likes this

Pigeon420
  • Pigeon420

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

I'd like to hit you in the head with a two-by-four with long nails sticking out of it. That's pretty much it.

• Malibu454, mo-seph, Grimase and 1 other like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

And so what if it's GTA? We can't have the rights to play clean?

Go to town, man.

• Target13, Grimase and Sayuri like this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

So if you want a race why not go play a racing game? after all it's GTA not a racing game. It's also not a tennis simulator, a golf simulator or a yoga simulator.......

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

so muuuuuuch ego.. so little proof

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

Please crack an egg into your PS3' s vents.
  • cattafett likes this

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:17 PM

It is a race simulator that's why it's called "race" and the cars are based off cars in real life. It's like putting gta dynamics into Forza, and I haven't played Forza 5 yet but from the demos, the steering in Forza really sucks. Now if the host made the race a "GTA" race than it's "GTA" and not a race. it's basically mario kart.

I'm pretty good at correcting my steering so rammers aren't a big deal anymore ( especially if they know they do it because they suck at racing and has to do whatever it takes to win because it's gta and not a race simulator?) but for less experienced drivers, you're probably taking the fun out of it for them, man.

deLechuga
  • deLechuga

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

It is a race simulator that's why it's called "race" and the cars are based off cars in real life. It's like putting gta dynamics into Forza, and I haven't played Forza 5 yet but from the demos, the steering in Forza really sucks. Now if the host made the race a "GTA" race than it's "GTA" and not a race. it's basically mario kart.

I'm pretty good at correcting my steering so rammers aren't a big deal anymore ( especially if they know they do it because they suck at racing and has to do whatever it takes to win because it's gta and not a race simulator?) but for less experienced drivers, you're probably taking the fun out of it for them, man.

Oh don't get me wrong here, I can beat less experienced drivers without ramming, it's the high levels who make the things difficult, so I'm not taking the fun away for nobody.

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Actually in the long run, clean races yield better chances to win than coin flip demo derbys, but a self declared sh*tty driver who has to Pit people out of races to have the slightest shot at the head of the pack woudn't know that.

• Grimase and TimelyMeerkat like this

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Or maybe just ram someone full speed on down the drain at the hairpin , always makes me chuckle

And on Laguna Seca too. Very satisfying.

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

I know you say that you crash into people. But could you go and do that in a GTA version race please? Instead of doing it in proper races 

• Lieutelant likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users