Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who was your favorite and least favorite character in TBOGT?

37 replies to this topic
Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Favourites:

Santo:

One of the few down-to-earth, gritty characters in TBOGT. Doesn't care how badly Luis gets messed up at LC Cage Fighters, he just wants his money or he'll burn Mama Lopez's house to the ground with her in it. In the next breath he'll help her carry her shopping bags back home. So an all around nice bloke then.

Timur:

The Ballad's Luca Brasi. He doesn't have to speak, you know what he's there for. Shame there wasn't some kind of epic showdown between just him and Luis. Figured he probably chopped that cook's head off too.

Henrique:

Annoying as f*ck on drug wars but you know he's down with Luis all the way and his special ability of getting cars to you isn't bad at all.

My man Dessie gets a special mention. As does Yusef's father.

Least Favourites? The rest of them. About the only other one I could abide was Gay Tony.

fefenc
  • fefenc

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi :'(

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:55 AM Edited by fefenc, 17 August 2014 - 03:58 AM.

Favorite: Luis

Least Favorite: Mori

IDK why you guys have too much hate on TBoGT Bulgarin, he looked cool and silly to Luis while he was trusting him, but when he knows Luis was keeping his diamonds, he turns to be the IV intimidating Bulgarin. That head chopped inside a box on the top of the building scene was dreadful.

Bulgarin was the kind of person that would be nice with you while you would be his "friend", but you wouldn't want him as enemy.

• The Harwood Bitcher likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

Least:

-Yusuf (I've never understood why people think he's so hilarious. I think he's annoying as f*ck kind of like Lamar is in GTA V).

Same here. He was very annoying, going all "nigga" proto-hipster...

• Miamivicecity likes this

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

Favorites
Luis and yusuf (MY NIGGA)
Least favourites
Armando (was s dick all the time to luis)
I wont mention any antagonist as they are supposed to dont like me

TheFunkyBunch
  • TheFunkyBunch

5 Ft 8 Of Pure Sexiness

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

Fav 

Gay Tony like a gay Less Annoying Ken Rosenberg Pretty Awesome Character.

And Rocco was Also A Good Antagonist.

Worst 

Luis Mom - EH I f*cking hate her so Much.

Armando And Henrique 

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

Worst: Tony's Boyfriend, Gracie, Luis's Mom

Fav: Luis? sh*t, there's nobody better than him unless you count Brucie from IV.

MotelGuy
  • MotelGuy

Depraved Bisexual

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

Favorite Character: Gay Tony
Hated Character: Evan Moss

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

Favorite - Luis  - Even though I don't really root for Luis, I'm playing through the Ballad one more time and I kinda see his perspective on things. Now, I don't like his womanizing attitude and his constant usage of 'bro', but I like how he at least tries to help his family and A & H despite their lunacy. He also tries to help out Tony, which is pretty cool. There are other sub-reasons why I somewhat like Luis, but I can't think of them right now.

Least Favorite - Ray Bulgarin & Mori Kibbutz - I didn't like the character assassination of Bulgarin. Somebody above made the argument that Ray was terrifying in IV, but became a joke in TBoGT, which I stand by. I too think that was uncalled for. Bulgarin had potential, and for Rockstar to turn him into a punchline was just ridiculous. Mori got on my nerves because he was just so egotistical. I really dislike people with his attitude. Consistently demoting his brother over petty things was ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users