• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
InnocentA
  • InnocentA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

If you go to franklins garage on grove street, theres a house with a fence around it next to it, if you go upto the house you can hear muffled music comming from inside, when i found it yesterday it was a sick bassline with some heavy beats but everytime i have found it since it has just been some crappy hip hop, i havent been able to hear the sick beat since, has anybody else heard it? Its weird how the music has changed

Shocker1982
  • Shocker1982

Shocker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

First of all this is for VICE CITY ONLY!!! Secondly Franklin in GTA v doesn't live on grove street.

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

If you go to franklins garage on grove street, theres a house with a fence around it next to it, if you go upto the house you can hear muffled music comming from inside, when i found it yesterday it was a sick bassline with some heavy beats but everytime i have found it since it has just been some crappy hip hop, i havent been able to hear the sick beat since, has anybody else heard it? Its weird how the music has changed

:facedesk: That's CJ that live's on Grove Street from GTA San,not Franklin 

• Shocker1982 likes this

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

It's all Michaels fault!

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:50 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 31 March 2014 - 12:51 PM.

:facedesk: That's CJ that live's on Grove Street from GTA San,not Franklin
You can buy a garge for him or get one for free if you have CE that's on Grove Street. Go to a taxi and select the garage it will say: Grove Street Garage. And OP you are on the wrong forum this is for GTA Vice City not GTA V.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:32 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 31 March 2014 - 03:37 PM.

This is the section for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City only. If you wish to make a post regarding GTA V, use the appropriate GTA V Section :^:

And guys (Shocker1982, Alanbeales1 and Cakelover21), if you see error with a post, please use the report feature. If you fail to do this, expect me to take this matter to the moderators.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users