» «
Photo

GTA has the worst community out of any game

182 replies to this topic
Ramzy
  • Ramzy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by Ramzy, 31 March 2014 - 11:49 PM.

Multiplayer can be f*cking retarded sometimes, other times it's insanely fun when you get the right group of people together.

A lot of the time i'll roll up on someone standing on the side walk, i'll honk at them, they'll stare at me for a few seconds like a retarded elephant trying to decide what to do, then they pull out their gun and blast me for no reason.

I very rarely kill people in GTA:O anymore because it's just not fun, especially considering all the auto aim lobbies.

I like racing, car chases, trick jumping, and gate glitching, but even these simple on the spot activities aren't possible with all the douchebags rolling around shooting you for no reason.

The GTA:O trailers talked about cruising and showing off your ride and a whole bunch of other bullsh*t which just isn't a possibility when everyone and their dog shoots you on site for no f*cking reason.

I'm currently looking for an active Australian crew so that i can actually start enjoying myself again.
  • Killzone3265 likes this

Q_Man
  • Q_Man

Master of SHAQ-FU

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

Uh uh uh I get killed in GTA by players who were given guns... Stfu op. I swear I'm stopping in all these moist threads when I see them just to tell you to stfu, buy another game, and stay out the shark tank you guppy lol.

Cubantragedy
  • Cubantragedy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

Uh uh uh I get killed in GTA by players who were given guns... Stfu op. I swear I'm stopping in all these moist threads when I see them just to tell you to stfu, buy another game, and stay out the shark tank you guppy lol.

And I'm sure everyone listens to you right? Constantly shooting players for no reason is idiotic considering the amount of other activities in the game. If that's all you do you wasted your money buying it. Or did your parents get it for you for Christmas little boy?

wangsparkinglot
  • wangsparkinglot

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

Multiplayer can be f*cking retarded sometimes, other times it's insanely fun when you get the right group of people together.

A lot of the time i'll roll up on someone standing on the side walk, i'll honk at them, they'll stare at me for a few seconds like a retarded elephant trying to decide what to do, then they pull out their gun and blast me for no reason.

I very rarely kill people in GTA:O anymore because it's just not fun, especially considering all the auto aim lobbies.

I like racing, car chases, trick jumping, and gate glitching, but even these simple on the spot activities aren't possible with all the douchebags rolling around shooting you for no reason.

The GTA:O trailers talked about cruising and showing off your ride and a whole bunch of other bullsh*t which just isn't a possibility when everyone and their dog shoots you on site for no f*cking reason.

I'm currently looking for an active Australian crew so that i can actually start enjoying myself again.

Compton East siders ..We only have 6 members mate but most of us are pretty active on the game.. All older players not kids

Winning001
  • Winning001

Salesman sorta giant

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:31 AM Edited by Winning001, 01 April 2014 - 12:32 AM.

Op has never played Cod
Bunch o 12 y/o kids calling each other the n word and hackers
Bunch o idiots bitching about litteraly everything, even if you're playing the game right

Compton East siders ..We only have 6 members mate but most of us are pretty active on the game.. All older players not kids
by older you mean 14. Lol JK
  • GrottiCollector likes this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

I drove out to the airport last week and grabbed a Buzzard.  Almost immediately I saw a blip coming towards me, so I thought, "Maybe he wants a ride.  I'll be nice and let him get on."

Well, he pulled out a machine gun, lit me up, and took the chopper.

I cried for three days.

This game isn't anything like Halo or Gears of War or COD where all the other players are as sweet as sugar and send you nice little PM's with smiley emoticons and cinammon scented rainbow farts!

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

You must be new to the online gaming community. 

• Ermacs, Biohazard Abyss and ls_stories like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:24 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 01 April 2014 - 01:25 AM.

In GTA4, I never lost 6 months worth of progress because of server glitches. Rank 202 4.5 million RP, gone. F*ck you all.

But seriously, COD is much worse.

Look on the dark side... (Because chrome is too blindingly bright)

At least now you'll have time to think of how you want to color your cars rather than thoughtlessly going full out chrome. 

And saying ''F*ck you all'' as if it's our fault is meaningless. Although looking at your overall commenting, you do have a tendency of saying ''F you''   ''Haters''   ''F off!''  in everything so there is no point in helping you as it seems you don't deserve the GTA Forum's help given how you treat others.

I suggest you take this to the ''Official B*tch and Moan topic.'' 

I see this a week and a half later... F*ck you. Stupid people interpret other peoples words incorrectly. I suggest you suck a dick.

Q_Man
  • Q_Man

Master of SHAQ-FU

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:31 AM Edited by Q_Man, 01 April 2014 - 01:35 AM.

And I'm sure everyone listens to you right? Constantly shooting players for no reason is idiotic considering the amount of other activities in the game. If that's all you do you wasted your money buying it. Or did your parents get it for you for Christmas little boy?
Grown and been playing franchise since it was on windows 95/98. And idk. Killing has always been a huge part of the game; hell we still get rewarded to this day for killing you anti war lames lol.. Now you and op being pussies and crybabies that need to play ff xiii is another story. And why the f*ck are you so worried about my GTA v when you have your own copy. Just like a wimp lol

Cubantragedy
  • Cubantragedy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by Cubantragedy, 01 April 2014 - 03:53 AM.

Grown and been playing franchise since it was on windows 95/98. And idk. Killing has always been a huge part of the game; hell we still get rewarded to this day for killing you anti war lames lol.. Now you and op being pussies and crybabies that need to play ff xiii is another story. And why the f*ck are you so worried about my GTA v when you have your own copy. Just like a wimp lol
A grown man who listens to Gucci mane and talks the way a 15 year old hoodrat texts? I find that hard to believe. Also saying I'm a wimp implies I'm afraid when in fact I'm just annoyed. Bothersome when I drive to LSC and have to kill a player ten times just because he wants to put holes in my car. I'll never understand why some lvl 50 player will continually try attacking just to lose and waste time. Dumb. Same type of players have been in game 6 months with lvls under 100 because they don't even know how to earn RP. Even dumber. The best fighters don't want to fight all the time.

Kool Kidz Only 1
  • Kool Kidz Only 1

Party Animal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

I guess OP never played Righteous Slau-, er, Call of Duty.

Tired of seeing your lame ass comments, get.... the... f*ck out!

Go play GTAIV then, Simples.

"Simples" go back to f*ckin school and learn proper English you dumb em-bread f*ck!

Panther3226
  • Panther3226

The Body Builder-benching 245lb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

I guess OP never played Righteous Slau-, er, Call of Duty.

Tired of seeing your lame ass comments, get.... the... f*ck out!

Go play GTAIV then, Simples.

"Simples" go back to f*ckin school and learn proper English you dumb em-bread f*ck!

LOL

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

ALL of the negative player reviews I aquired were from people who were pissed that I beat them with my Comet in a race in GTA IV.

This is not something new.

yakuza65
  • yakuza65

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:55 AM

this is so deja vu. i remember seeing a topic just like this for gta4.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

Guys how do I report a PS3 user who said some really nasty stuff to me?

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Premium
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

In-game if you pull up their info on the Players tab you can chose to report, and specifiy why.

Other than that, if you pull up their Psn card-thing, you can do that there as well, but that goes to Sony and not Rockstar.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

STFU, stop crying and fight like a man.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

In-game if you pull up their info on the Players tab you can chose to report, and specifiy why.

Other than that, if you pull up their Psn card-thing, you can do that there as well, but that goes to Sony and not Rockstar.

I didn't see their messages until after I left the session, so I will report to Sony; when I go to the message I don't see a report option, though.  How do I pull up their PSN card?  Thanks!

billy-pilgrim
  • billy-pilgrim

**WMCC Leader**

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

In GTA4, I never lost 6 months worth of progress because of server glitches. Rank 202 4.5 million RP, gone. F*ck you all.

But seriously, COD is much worse.

Look on the dark side... (Because chrome is too blindingly bright)

At least now you'll have time to think of how you want to color your cars rather than thoughtlessly going full out chrome. 

And saying ''F*ck you all'' as if it's our fault is meaningless. Although looking at your overall commenting, you do have a tendency of saying ''F you''   ''Haters''   ''F off!''  in everything so there is no point in helping you as it seems you don't deserve the GTA Forum's help given how you treat others.

I suggest you take this to the ''Official B*tch and Moan topic.'' 

I see this a week and a half later... F*ck you. Stupid people interpret other peoples words incorrectly. I suggest you suck a dick.

I see you are still insulting people.  Good job Bryan, keep up the hypocrisy!

Alien
  • Alien

• Premium
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 01 April 2014 - 08:54 PM.

I didn't see their messages until after I left the session, so I will report to Sony; when I go to the message I don't see a report option, though.  How do I pull up their PSN card?  Thanks!

Go to "Players Recently Met" or something similarly titled in the last option to the right on your main menu bar.  From there you can sift through the names and pull the proper card.

EDIT: I apologize for gaming dudes everywhere...

ViceCityBestGame
  • ViceCityBestGame

I Don't Give A F*ck and A member of the Grand Wizards

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

Kill or be killed simple as that!

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

he said "get f*cked by your dad slut" for example

AntonioJamal97
  • AntonioJamal97

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

Is this a joke? It`s grand theft auto what do you expect their are reasons to the game such as weapon tints stats kd/r if you don`t like it go play a sports game or something and btw COD has the worst community they go on battlefield videos saying COD is better they have little kids calling people fa**ots every game you join has people who sound like theyre not even in middleschool yet they say that a certain console has better graphics than the other atleast battlefield there are mostly mature people no screaming no calling people names and most times no one really talks but yeah COD community is horrible.

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:15 PM Edited by Starscream_910, 07 May 2014 - 11:48 PM.

I've been playing CoD hardcore for the best part of 7 years- you get used to the community. It's understandable why the CoD community is so terrible- squeaker kids who have apparently f***** your mom before their balls have dropped, racist chavs (ie Jeremy Kyle substance) and Mexicans who won't stfu and the only English word they know or understand is "motherf***er". But I love the CoD community- it made me the hardcore gamer I am today.

GTA is a different kind of "terrible"- because of the freedom, the choices made by online gamers can coincide with your preferred course of action. For example, in CoD, someone can be an a-hole, but their ultimate objective is to kill you- as a gamer, I expect this, and nothing less, hence I'm prepared to kill or be killed. In GTAO, players have the opportunity to jump in my ride, go for a cruise, enjoy some tunes, grab a heli, climb a mountain, masturbate at the strip club... But it's the fact that they throw all of these options away and adopt the "shoot anything that moves" option (which is readily a trait from CoD gamers) that really makes this game quite evil online. Racists I can deal with- a simple mute wins. Buggers who blow up my car as soon as I get out the garage and who constantly come to kill me even if I've shot them a million times already- now that's plain immaturity. I can't drive by another player without getting sprayed- why is this? KD whores? Evil tards? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm not complaining, and it won't put me off playing. But I think the level of immaturity online is ridiculous.

EDIT- Whilst typing this up, I was run over multiple times by the same guy, even through I had passive mode on.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

Its a vicious cycle OP, I can bet that around 40% of original GTA:O players never used to shoot-on-sight any passers-by, but were generally angered that the majority 60% of players would happily pop them without a second thought for no reason.

Players (likewise myself) got sick of being shot first by randomers and decided enough was enough, to fight fire with fire, and have no choice put to operate the same policy to avoid constant death.

So more and more players are sucked into this trigger-happy mentality to save themselves, and as more players do this, they are angering even more players into doing the same, who eventually become part of a larger majority angering EVEN MORE players to inadvertently join their philosophy - it will only get worse! You have been warned! The end of the world is nigh.... a'hem - think I got carried away there, but you get my point. 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:07 AM

You literally get shot by everyone you get close to. It was way more fun on GTA4 you could f*ck around and people would get into your car without killing :|

Also passive mode being disabled in a car is retarded

Being ran over by a car with a player in passive mode (that cant be shot), and being unable to blow up that player's car (without being labeled as bad sport) is retarded.

Now you can see why passive mode doesnt work while in cars.

it's a total dick move when you take cover next to a car and another player keeps shooting at it and moves the car ontop of you!! :angry: :angry:

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

Bunch of paranoid freaks that's why

Pretty much this. I use to be on the more passive side of things, but that only ended up getting me burnt on one too many occasions.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

Bunch of paranoid freaks that's why

Pretty much this. I use to be on the more passive side of things, but that only ended up getting me burnt on one too many occasions.

me too, i was pretty passive with other players but that usually got me murdered, so when i get uncomfortably close to another player in free roam, i usually get out of my car and ready one of my weapons.

Alien
  • Alien

• Premium
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

Its a vicious cycle OP, I can bet that around 40% of original GTA:O players never used to shoot-on-sight any passers-by, but were generally angered that the majority 60% of players would happily pop them without a second thought for no reason.

Players (likewise myself) got sick of being shot first by randomers and decided enough was enough, to fight fire with fire, and have no choice put to operate the same policy to avoid constant death.

So more and more players are sucked into this trigger-happy mentality to save themselves, and as more players do this, they are angering even more players into doing the same, who eventually become part of a larger majority angering EVEN MORE players to inadvertently join their philosophy - it will only get worse! You have been warned! The end of the world is nigh.... a'hem - think I got carried away there, but you get my point. 

Actually right on.  I used to stop and hang with other people from time to time, now the urge strikes me less because it's nearly impossible to find someone willing to not just kill like a madman.  Even after sending texts and saluting...

Also... why the hell did this thread get brought back from the dead?

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

This is why I feel that even though R* are slow they do listen to their gamer community, the Mental State bar that will be released next week is an awesome idea, now I can weed out the dicks from the decent players in the game, although I hope they have used some good measuring system to classify your mental state, like number of kills divided by the time period or something.........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users