Photo

GTA has the worst community out of any game

182 replies to this topic
fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:07 AM Edited by fullmetalrabbit, 18 March 2014 - 12:07 AM.

It's full of 12 yr olds who don't know right from wrong and have never heard or learnt RESPECT.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION was not like this when it first came out. I would ride past people say hello etc etc and all was good.

Sure some idiot always had to shoot without saying jack sh*t. Those disrespectful fools have always been in games but now.......................... WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS f*ckED UP GENERATION?

EDIT: Don't give me "it's because it's gta" BS!!!

I bought Red Dead Redemption the day it came out and the online part was pure insanity from the start. Maybe you got lucky and didn't get into the more rowdy servers.

People have this weird romantic view of GTA4 multiplayer. "Oh everyone was so friendly, and helped each other, and had no problems at all".

My memories of GTA4 multiplayer are spawning into race lobbies only playing Stars in their Eyes, rpg onlymdeathmatches, and free modes at the airport with people killing each other with annihilators/RPGs with one guy going to grab the Sultan RS. Oh, and people spawning ramps, cars with stupidly bright lights under them and being in god mode.

The only thing I miss is Cops and Crooks, but that can be replicated by playing that mission where one team protect a guy in a limo while the other team tries to kill him. People seem to forget that though....

Haahaa, I know. I was in online mode with that game since day one and it was total chaos. Bullets flying everywhere, helicopters in the skies, RPGs being shot from every direction, and more. It was get with the program quickly or die repeatedly.

Damn, now I miss the GTAIV online days. I never got so many hate messages from people in any other game. It always made me chuckle how seriously people would take the game and how quickly they would rage.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

In GTA4, I never lost 6 months worth of progress because of server glitches. Rank 202 4.5 million RP, gone. F*ck you all.

But seriously, COD is much worse.

That was Rockstar sending a message about chrome and its uses.

Pathetic joke. I hope you lose your character data.

• tali vas Normandy likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

In GTA4, I never lost 6 months worth of progress because of server glitches. Rank 202 4.5 million RP, gone. F*ck you all.

That was Rockstar sending a message about chrome and its uses.

Pathetic joke. I hope you lose your character data.

Calm down, San Fran. It's a joke.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

It's not a joke. My data is lost. How is that funny?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

He was trying to crack a joke.

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:33 AM

the problem with any game "community" is its filled with people with the maturity levels akin to a 13 year old boy.

what's really disturbing is when adults are the ones who exhibit that tendency. listening to some of the people whine and make excuses is eye-opening, because many of them (and, thus, of you) use excuses like my 6 year old twins do when they fight.

"he did it first, so i had to get him back."

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

Well it was at my expense. I lost 6 months of progress. I don't feel like it's funny at all. TBQH, I am searching for exploits to fix this situation since their support site isn't doing sh*t.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

Well it was at my expense. I lost 6 months of progress. I don't feel like it's funny at all. TBQH, I am searching for exploits to fix this situation since their support site isn't doing sh*t.

Have someone grind coveted with you or something. Or dupe a fully modded Buffalo every 48m or so.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Of course you don't think it's funny, because it happened to you, lol.

Sucks though.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

Have someone grind coveted with you or something. Or dupe a fully modded Buffalo every 48m or so.

I had 4.5 million RP. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get that from grinding? A long f*cking time. And then what if this sh*t happens again? I have lost faith. These issues were understandable in the first few months, but a half year later? No one is safe. I have never considered hacks until now.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:33 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 18 March 2014 - 11:35 AM.

You literally get shot by everyone you get close to. It was way more fun on GTA4 you could f*ck around and people would get into your car without killing :|

Also passive mode being disabled in a car is retarded

fun in liberty city ? go back there . GTA IV multiplayer just got random start point so i don't give f*ck this feature , apartement or garage is offer u protection and finding rare car ( except sultan ) is quite diffcult while GTAO just simply buy one if u got enough money . in fact , there's no officially pilotable plane due the map is too small and modder most likely more frequent to encounter and R* doesn't care there's a modder while GTAO just banning them if get caught

because passive mode in car isn't fair since in car u can run over any players so R* create balance vuneable in any vehicle regardless with still able to drive by / use vehicle weapon . huh pathetic u want the effect on the car

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

I had 4.5 million RP. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get that from grinding? A long f*cking time. And then what if this sh*t happens again? I have lost faith. These issues were understandable in the first few months, but a half year later? No one is safe. I have never considered hacks until now.

Uh-huh. Well, I've already experienced that in the form of a glitched EULA form in Uncharted 3 which when agreed to will erase all progress your character has done, and therefore resetting you to a state equal to a new player.

So you know. Eh. Lost all my HC treasures. My co-op stuff. My bought items amounting to almost 1-2 mil. I prefer to look at it in a positive light instead of something negative.

• Zorvaine likes this

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

FIFA and COD have far worst communities/fanbases. Unless you like chavvy Asian boys acting like a king with two cocks, of course.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

FIFA and COD have far worst communities/fanbases. Unless you like chavvy Asian boys acting like a king with two cocks, of course.

OP has clearly never played top of the pops.....

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

Top of the Pops isn't a video game, it was a largely successful chart based music television program which originally featured child-molesing mummys boy Jimmy Saville.

Feel free to PM me for any further information or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Log

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

Top of the Pops isn't a video game, it was a largely successful chart based music television program which originally featured child-molesing mummys boy Jimmy Saville.

Cheers,

Log

thread title doesnt define video game.... and someone was certainly playing on TOTP.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:02 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 18 March 2014 - 12:06 PM.

Look on the dark side... (Because chrome is too blindingly bright)

At least now you'll have time to think of how you want to color your cars rather than thoughtlessly going full out chrome. 

And saying ''F*ck you all'' as if it's our fault is meaningless. Although looking at your overall commenting, you do have a tendency of saying ''F you''   ''Haters''   ''F off!''  in everything so there is no point in helping you as it seems you don't deserve the GTA Forum's help given how you treat others.

I suggest you take this to the ''Official B*tch and Moan topic.'' 

Rashers-
  • Rashers-

Pro.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:02 PM Edited by Rashers-, 18 March 2014 - 12:04 PM.

I just went on a rampage in a public lobby, made myself top dog of the lobby, everyone was quiting etc. Doesn't last long though, it's like prison, you can make yourself known and not to be messed with, maybe by twating a few people, but they'll just go one better and get back at you with a knife, or something worse.

Instead on GTA, you drive around shooting and running people over, then they'll resort to buzzards and tanks. Forgot to mention, I had a sidekick... Was going to snipe him at first but I drove to far away (+ it was foggy), so I then attempted to run him over, he was just standing there, but I missed, so I just beeped my horn and ofcourse my door was locked, changed that to passenger (never seen that, is it new ?) and he got in.

We then worked as a team and destroyed everyone until, like I said above, people fetched there buzzards, one guy was a good shot with those missiles though. I don't usually play around in public lobbies, unless I want to invite random people to my creations, which is why I ended up in a public lobby, got a few likes on my Demoltion Derby haha.

Moral of the story is, not all people in GTA online are bad. Worse than Top Gears bombshells, but hey, get a random and work as a team.

Edit: tried to paragraph it for you, never realise what it looks like until I post it. (Mobile)

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

Cheers,

Log

728802-jimmy-savilesup.jpg

• LogScottWood likes this

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Cheers,

Log

thread title doesnt define video game.... and someone was certainly playing on TOTP.

I like you Mo-Seph.

Don't ever change.

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

Like for Space Hamster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

All this talk about bad and hostile communities and no one mentioned gears of war 3.

Gears has a very funny but rude community lol.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

Cheers,

Log

I like you Mo-Seph.

Don't ever change.

thats what jimmy told me... but when I turned 16 he stopped calling...

ps

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

PGC137
  • PGC137

OPTR

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

I dont get why people who think gtaiv is a better game are playing gtaO. I like coke more than pepsi. Im not gonna keep buying pepsis at the store and complain that they dont taste as good as coke...

Read the title. The game itself has nothing to do with the douchbagery of cowards on the internet

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

when you encounter an asswipe on GTAO, check his trophies/achievements

chances are they also play CoD

Cubantragedy
  • Cubantragedy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:49 PM

This is going to sound culturally biased..... because it is. Whenever you hear somebody screaming cuz you reached a checkpoint before them, ruin a mission because you left without them, or shoot you when you're honking your horn to pick them up; chances are they're American and under 25.

The kids we should be able to report and boot. Too obnoxious. And the ethugs are mostly white teenagers who stay home playing video games all day. How that can be considered tough or thuggish is beyond me. My message to them is: lighten up. Nobody's gonna beat you up or steal you're (imaginary) girlfriend here.

Listen, in this game we all have guns. Freemode combat can be fun but some courtesy can exist. No reason to hunt players who want to be left alone when there's plenty of players who'll willingly fight you.

Oh and when you challenge me to a 1 on 1 with three of your buddies around don't call ME a pussy for trying to get you into a REAL deathmatch without a radar and no other players.

Really European and Australian players do more in the game and have more fun than just wasting ammo in free mode. And yes I am American.

I can't wait for the typical responses to "get out my country then!". Its just a videogame but a lot of the players here really suck. :)

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

This is going to sound culturally biased..... because it is. Whenever you hear somebody screaming cuz you reached a checkpoint before them, ruin a mission because you left without them, or shoot you when you're honking your horn to pick them up; chances are they're American and under 25.

The kids we should be able to report and boot. Too obnoxious. And the ethugs are mostly white teenagers who stay home playing video games all day. How that can be considered tough or thuggish is beyond me. My message to them is: lighten up. Nobody's gonna beat you up or steal you're (imaginary) girlfriend here.

Listen, in this game we all have guns. Freemode combat can be fun but some courtesy can exist. No reason to hunt players who want to be left alone when there's plenty of players who'll willingly fight you.

Oh and when you challenge me to a 1 on 1 with three of your buddies around don't call ME a pussy for trying to get you into a REAL deathmatch without a radar and no other players.

Really European and Australian players do more in the game and have more fun than just wasting ammo in free mode. And yes I am American.

I can't wait for the typical responses to "get out my country then!". Its just a videogame but a lot of the players here really suck. :)

Ignorance at it's finest people.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:11 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 31 March 2014 - 11:16 PM.

:)

dissapointment.jpg

Cubantragedy
  • Cubantragedy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

Ignorance at it's finest people.
Good response. You have an elaboration on that or just pointing insults?

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

The problem with GTA is that it has a lot going on with it, so it broadly appeals.

I'm a classic Hitman/Gran Turismo fan so I like to race, be stealthy (pointless in GTA:O unless soloing), and otherwise try to be pro about combat and racing.

Other people are 3rd person shooter fans who like this kind of game.  Others like any sandbox game where they can use their imagination.

Then there's people who like to stomp on frogs and drown cats.  GTA allows them to act out sadistic tendencies.

It's like when people say GTA is about killing hookers with baseball bats... that's news to me.  It's never been a mission, never been an objective, it's just something you can do in the sandbox environment.

You get your sickos and assholes and they're going to be anti-social and GTA is attractive to these people.

The other thing is it is popular so parents buy it for their kids.  I worked at a game store and we'd try to talk parents out of buying it for their kids but they're almost always white trash who get mad you're judging their parenting during their two hours of sobriety driving to the store for GTA and cigarettes.  These people tend to have terrible children (see drowning cats, above.)

I just try to avoid the community whenever possible, but it's improving with age as these types tend to get bored.

• I3AZZAI2 and Cubantragedy like this

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by GrottiCollector, 31 March 2014 - 11:39 PM.

I too hate the community.

I drive up beside someone and give a friendly honk of the horn and then get killed which follows with some 5 year old on the mic like "YEAAAAA, B*TCH N*GGA U GOTS SMOKED! S*CK MY ...."

You get the picture. 

• Cubantragedy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users