GTA has the worst community out of any game

182 replies to this topic
SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:14 AM

Anyone who says players were more passive in GTA4 is full of sh*t.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:15 AM

I would argue this. While GTAF is a f*cking evil cesspool of grade schoolers, and whino-degenerates, it doesn't compare to the kissassness communities of Turn 10 (Forza Motorsport), Saints Row (THQ), or Cawd. I was banned from both the Turn 10 forums for "provoking fights" with the admins and mods (it was a photo competition, and only the high-ranking members were getting votes so I went off), and I was banned from the Saints Row forums for arguing with one of the beta testers over them releasing a buggy game and I was telling them that they didn't really do a good job. I've almost been banned here a few times, but how i've slipped through the cracks is beyond me. Probably because i'm a rare species from before GTA IV brought the kiddos here.

Ammunized
  • Ammunized

we ned mor carz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

When you play the game more, you learn to accept the fact that killing is a part of the game.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

GTAO is not the worst community, it's the most diverse.

• 2281 likes this

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:31 AM

portrait-elderly-man-wearing-glasses-clo

• 2281 likes this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:32 AM

When you play the game more, you learn to accept the fact that killing is a part of the game.

To some people, Killing is the point of the game.  I find that ridiculous.  GTA Online is supposed to be a crime game where you can do what ever you want without consequences (Given that it doesn't ruin others experience).

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:32 AM Edited by 2281, 17 March 2014 - 04:33 AM.

GTAO is not the worst community, it's "special".

• Blingy likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

Lol, this dude has never seen the Battlefield and CoD forums... those guys will bitch at you for breathing.

At least the GTA community has funny ass people in it. As psychotic as they can be, this is my favorite community.

• ten-a-penny and _d3xt3r_ like this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

Brian for the win.

lalilulelo
  • lalilulelo

Big Bad Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:41 AM

well I guess you never played League of Legends then.

phunkism
  • phunkism

I'm a grill btw

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:41 AM

naaaah man, you just hatin

Xyn
  • Xyn

緋色

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

Probably because i'm a rare species from before GTA IV brought the kiddos here.

Nah, SA did.

Alarming
  • Alarming

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

I went after a bounty on mount chillard. I got a text just I was about to hit it saying let's just be friends and enjoy the view.

I had a bounty on me and we ended up just sitting there watching the sun set and taking happy snaps.
  • PoisoNinja140_48 likes this

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

If you cannot stand the griefers, join them. It'll be easier than resisting their sh*tty attempts at irritating you.

THIS! I can't stress it enough... I bought the game about a month ago, and once I figured out how the game was played....everything got much easier... About a week ago, I realized I was the guy I hated when I first joined lmao

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by Mr. Rocko, 17 March 2014 - 06:21 AM.

You literally get shot by everyone you get close to. It was way more fun on GTA4 you could f*ck around and people would get into your car without killing :|

Also passive mode being disabled in a car is retarded

GTA 4 sucked.
  • LogScottWood likes this

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:28 AM

What you mean to say is the punk kids that play this give the community a bad name.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:35 AM Edited by Shade04rek, 17 March 2014 - 06:38 AM.

I think that gtao community isn't too bad when played on free aim. When I went to AA, that is when I heard nothing but squeekers and childeren, and people were too trigger happy. I can make friends easy in FA after roaming and testing people by driving around them seeing what they wanna do. Get a mic and anyone will be set to find the right players and find the best of the community.

And yes being a killer helps to enjoy the game, but get some partners 1st and go after the a holes. you can usually tell by listning in on people and watching the kill messages for spawn killers ect.

Im fine with teens playing, a lot are mature and cool, but damnit I swear many parents buy this for their 7-11 year olds and sh*t, thats all id hear in AA.

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

just honk 3-4 times, if they do not shoot its safe < (or not, never can be sure, not in gta4 not in tgta5)

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:57 AM

GTA has the worst community out of any game.

OnDd0Fos870.jpg

You sure about that?

ace514
  • ace514

Thug Mansion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

Op what are u talking about? In gta 4 u would get killed the same just as gtao.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:25 AM Edited by saintsrow, 17 March 2014 - 07:25 AM.

One way I grind for cash is by selling two cars per hour, by swapping between my two characters.  Even though I start out in Invite-Only, often the character swap, or finishing a job, will drop me back into public session.  I could take the extra step of going back to SP and then popping back to GTA0 Invite Only, but sometimes, for the adrenaline rush, I choose to stay in the public asylum.  But I need to get my next car to LSC. 

At that point, I feel like GTA0 has reverted to the old west, and I have to worry about outlaws killing me on the roads.   :colgate:   I take a quick look at the radar or the map for the white dot census, and make a determination of my risk in getting from my present position to the nearest LSC without getting killed, the way that the old cowboys had to assess their risk of getting ambushed by Indians or outlaws on their way from the ranch going into town.  I seriously feel more like I am playing some kind of mutated RDR, rather than GTA. That's the low level of the typical GTA0 experience.  :bored:

To be clear, if the adversaries were just NPCs rather than real life sh*theads, I would enjoy the challenge, and I could take them down.   But I don't like being relentlessly chased and killed by some real life sh*thead just because that's the way he gets his jollies, when all I wanted to do was sell a car, or get a plane, or something similar.  :angry:

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

I guess it is all in the time of day you play on. Rarely do I ever have the squeakers, or assholes. Mostly people from the Uk or Aussie lands, and potheads.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

You literally get shot by everyone you get close to. It was way more fun on GTA4 you could f*ck around and people would get into your car without killing :|

Also passive mode being disabled in a car is retarded

Being ran over by a car with a player in passive mode (that cant be shot), and being unable to blow up that player's car (without being labeled as bad sport) is retarded.

Now you can see why passive mode doesnt work while in cars.

I don't know how they'll run you over if you clip through them since they're passive and in a vehicle, but that sounds bad.

ALSO: GTA 4 players are just as worse as GTA 0 players. GTA4 just has actual friendly fire off, so you don't notice the fact that griefers are trying oh so hard to kill you there as well.

And the worst community is DayZ. There's some sick freaks there. Sick freaks. I've done things I shouldn't have done as well. I'm not going back.

• Deadly Target likes this

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

I suspect it's because you've got a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds who suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome and are fixated on their puerile K/D ratio playing for the most part.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:48 AM

Suggest OP avoids playing FIFA.

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

f*ck DayZ. Ruined ArmA

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

I guess it is all in the time of day you play on. Rarely do I ever have the squeakers, or assholes. Mostly people from the Uk or Aussie lands, and potheads.

Lmao, I'm always on with the uk and Aussies.....
Spoiler

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

Yes we have a**holes and squeakers from all around the world not just one country... Diversity b*tch!

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:12 AM Edited by LosSantosKing, 17 March 2014 - 08:13 AM.

It's full of 12 yr olds who don't know right from wrong and have never heard or learnt RESPECT.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION was not like this when it first came out. I would ride past people say hello etc etc and all was good.

Sure some idiot always had to shoot without saying jack sh*t. Those disrespectful fools have always been in games but now.......................... WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS f*ckED UP GENERATION?

EDIT: Don't give me "it's because it's gta" BS!!!

lew3112
  • lew3112

QOTD PS3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

People have this weird romantic view of GTA4 multiplayer. "Oh everyone was so friendly, and helped each other, and had no problems at all".

My memories of GTA4 multiplayer are spawning into race lobbies only playing Stars in their Eyes, rpg onlymdeathmatches, and free modes at the airport with people killing each other with annihilators/RPGs with one guy going to grab the Sultan RS. Oh, and people spawning ramps, cars with stupidly bright lights under them and being in god mode.

The only thing I miss is Cops and Crooks, but that can be replicated by playing that mission where one team protect a guy in a limo while the other team tries to kill him. People seem to forget that though....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users