Photo

Claude Speed VS Niko Bellic

39 replies to this topic
🖕
  • 🖕

💩

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by 🖕, 4 weeks ago.

Claude Speed: Professional Thug, Good Racer, Owned A Abandoned Garage In San Fierro, Kills 2 Dons Of The Mafia ( Kenji In The Yakuza And Salvatore For The Leone ) Has Weapons Being Supplied To Him By The Army Itself (Phil Cassidy). Killed Catalina And Screwed The Cartel Over. Silent, Calm Killer. Appeared In 2D Universe And 3D Universe.

Claude's name never appears in GTA III, or any GTA game. He does not have a last name.

R* said he MAY OR MAY NOT be Speed. If the OP wants to think he is, let him.

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

If you set your last active is private, you're edgy

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, 4 weeks ago.

Nope, Claude doesn't have a last name. We don't want the OP to think.

Hendrik498
  • Hendrik498

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

"Speed" isn't his bloody surname, Claude Speed is the protagonist in GTA II, the Claude in GTA III's surname is unknown.

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

"So long-a-Bowser!"

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Jack Lupino, 4 weeks ago.

I prefer claude.
Nikko was ok not a bad Protag but I like claude more because I get max payne vibe from his character and Max payne is one of my favourite video game character

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Am Shaegar, 4 weeks ago.

I prefer Claude. Not a hypocrite, actually looks badass, and doesn't give long, boring speeches that serve no purpose in game, but behaves like an actual professional criminal.
As far as I have read and understood about the hardcore professional criminals, they actually speak a LOT less, not quick to jump in helping anybody who asks even for the sake of money, and more importantly, they don't trust or build relationships so easily. Claude, CJ, Tommy meet all the traits that I find in a criminal unlike Niko who seems like a misfit actually.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Sheriff
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago

The only thing I like about Claude is his mysterious nature. Niko's obviously superior when it comes to complexity, depth, characterisation etc. It's like comparing a human to a robot.

• Tycek, TheOneLibertonian and Kane49 like this

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I prefer Claude. Not a hypocrite, actually looks badass, and doesn't give long, boring speeches that serve no purpose in game, but behaves like an actual professional criminal.
As far as I have read and understood about the hardcore professional criminals, they actually speak a LOT less, not quick to jump in helping anybody who asks even for the sake of money, and more importantly, they don't trust or build relationships so easily. Claude, CJ, Tommy meet all the traits that I find in a criminal unlike Niko who seems like a misfit actually.

Niko had like 2 "long" speeches in the game, and they do serve a purpose, to let us know about Niko's past, if it wasn't for that Darko would be flown in from Bucharest and then killed by Niko for no reason then you'd be crying "waaaa why did Niko kill this Darko guy for no reason"

And Niko was quick to building relationships? Gee, to me he was pretty reserved with his bosses, guess you played a different game.
  • Algonquin Assassin and Kane49 like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Niko easily, it's no contest, hell it's not even close!  :lol:

• Algonquin Assassin, Jeansowaty and Kane49 like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

I prefer claude.
Nikko was ok not a bad Protag but I like claude more because I get max payne vibe from his character and Max payne is one of my favourite video game character

You compare Claude to Max Payne? 

In my humble opinion Niko was more like Max :p

• Honker1944 likes this

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

If you set your last active is private, you're edgy

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, A week ago.

Claude Speed: Professional Thug, Good Racer, Owned A Abandoned Garage In San Fierro, Kills 2 Dons Of The Mafia ( Kenji In The Yakuza And Salvatore For The Leone ) Has Weapons Being Supplied To Him By The Army Itself (Phil Cassidy). Killed Catalina And Screwed The Cartel Over. Silent, Calm Killer. Appeared In 2D Universe And 3D Universe.

Claude's name never appears in GTA III, or any GTA game. He does not have a last name.

R* said he MAY OR MAY NOT be Speed. If the OP wants to think he is, let him.

So, your name is Claude? Just because Claude's name never appears in GTA III, doesn't mean I meant it at R*. I meant it at Claude.

Also, read this.

https://www.rockstar...claude-dar.html

Time and time again, there is no surname of Claude in GTA III. "Speed" isn't his bloody surname, Claude Speed is the protagonist in GTA 2, the Claude in GTA III's surname is unknown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users