[PS3] Race your Sultan!

127 replies to this topic
Muscleracer
  • Muscleracer

Chevy>dodge>ford

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hey guys, I'm gonna plug in my PVR tonight so if you wanna do some casual racing let me know.  I figure since we're all skilled racers I can get some good footage...especially on "No Wrong Answers" and Fornic8's "Over and Under" (Could be off about that name).  Not to mention some of the courses that you guys made have sections where traffic crosses and what not.  Also I'll be sure I have my PVR running for the next event.

What timezone

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:13 PM Edited by rkent, 02 April 2014 - 10:14 PM.

Hey guys, I'm gonna plug in my PVR tonight so if you wanna do some casual racing let me know.  I figure since we're all skilled racers I can get some good footage...especially on "No Wrong Answers" and Fornic8's "Over and Under" (Could be off about that name).  Not to mention some of the courses that you guys made have sections where traffic crosses and what not.  Also I'll be sure I have my PVR running for the next event.

Not sure I can make it on tonight but I'm planning on being on tomorrow Thursday around 7-ish pm pacific (maybe a little later).

Muscleracer, he'll probably be on about 9pm central

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

UNMC Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

I'll be on tonight too, looking forward to getting some footage.

I'm pretty sure ihatecopcars will be on also

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Hell yeah

(Yeah 9PM Central)

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

I ended up on gta later last night, but with my other friends and their crew.  If all goes well with work today I'll be on hosting some SARC races tonight.  I am thinking around 9:30pm central.  If that changes I'll make an update.

• cosmoknot likes this

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:19 AM

I'll be on in a few minutes hosting some Sultan races.  Please join the SARC crew if you'd like to race as it makes inviting really easy! ;)

TheSavageIndian
  • TheSavageIndian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:28 AM

Learned pretty quicky that I shouldn't do any Sultan races if my Sultan isn't maxxed out. So many times I was pulled away from on the straights.

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

Savage, thanks for racing with us.  I noticed that your car must have not been maxed.  I know it sucks to race when your car simply can't keep up so thanks for sticking in there!

How many more races do you need to win to unlock the engine and transmission mods?  If I'm online and you ever want to trade wins on short tracks to get mods let me know.

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

UNMC Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Yea I'm down to help you unlock those mods also,

If you need money I can host rooftop rumble too.

$18,700 every 4 minutes or so
  • cosmoknot likes this

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Yea I'm down to help you unlock those mods also,

If you need money I can host rooftop rumble too.

$18,700 every 4 minutes or so

I posted 1 lap of Over and Under on Youtube...the room was kinda packed so a lot of the footage was garbage >.<

https://www.youtube....yRps3g_TXJi893g

• rkent likes this

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:28 AM

I published a new Sultan "special event" race today.  I might jump on later this evening to test it out.

1_0.jpg

Sulty Shores Special  <--bookmark race

You've been invited to race your Karin Sultan in the RRW Sulty Shores Special event. Air time and possible head-on carnage for the admiring public of Sandy Shores.

TheSavageIndian
  • TheSavageIndian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

15 sports races till fully upgraded.

TheSavageIndian
  • TheSavageIndian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

Had fun tonight. See if I can buy a cheao headset for my PS3. Considered using the PSeye, but there would be soo much feed back.

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

Here's a cheapo headset that I use, it's @ amazon <--product link

I'm going to work on some new rally courses in the coming week.  I don't really care for my vinewood rally any more (it was my first set) so I'm going to completely redesign that.  I still enjoy my Grapeseed Rally, Paleto Bay Rally and The Harmony Tour stages.  I really enjoyed the new Sulty Shores race.  I think that would be fun with 8 people.

@cosmoknot,  something is up with my friends list for you.  It just shows a read X and no other details over your name.  Maybe I'll remove you and resend a request the next time I'm on and see if that changes anything.

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

just a couple of photos from Thursday night

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

I published a new Sultan "special event" race today.  I might jump on later this evening to test it out.

1_0.jpg

Sulty Shores Special  <--bookmark race

You've been invited to race your Karin Sultan in the RRW Sulty Shores Special event. Air time and possible head-on carnage for the admiring public of Sandy Shores.

I really liked this course...Of course I like shorter ones, personally, but it has a nice little gymkhana feel to it.

Here's a cheapo headset that I use, it's @ amazon <--product link

I'm going to work on some new rally courses in the coming week.  I don't really care for my vinewood rally any more (it was my first set) so I'm going to completely redesign that.  I still enjoy my Grapeseed Rally, Paleto Bay Rally and The Harmony Tour stages.  I really enjoyed the new Sulty Shores race.  I think that would be fun with 8 people.

@cosmoknot,  something is up with my friends list for you.  It just shows a read X and no other details over your name.  Maybe I'll remove you and resend a request the next time I'm on and see if that changes anything.

I was having issues with you guys too, yeah that sounds good man.

Oh yeah, gonna plug in my PVR tonight in case we do any racing.  I really suck at video editing though >.<

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

@comsmo: Oh man, PVR tonight?  Not sure I can make it on tonight but I'll try at least for a few races.  -- Yeah, I just really like long races.  I like the time it gives you to reel in first if you run well or fight to stay in the lead if you're out front.  That being said, I do want to add shorter races and gymkhana stunt tracks in playlists for a better variety.

Also, if you guys ever want to run a Sultan event when I can not feel free to post the details here.

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

@comsmo: Oh man, PVR tonight?  Not sure I can make it on tonight but I'll try at least for a few races.  -- Yeah, I just really like long races.  I like the time it gives you to reel in first if you run well or fight to stay in the lead if you're out front.  That being said, I do want to add shorter races and gymkhana stunt tracks in playlists for a better variety.

Also, if you guys ever want to run a Sultan event when I can not feel free to post the details here.

Yeah I'm gonna try and just plug it in nightly and maybe put together a highlight reel...but like I said, I'm terrible at editing and it's so time consuming.  Usually I just turn it on before each race and then off after and that way all I have to do is post the whole race. 

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

guilermo and I are going to test a few new tracks tonight.  I'll send out invites to our crew and friends when I'm on;  probably 9:30pm-ish again (central).

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

I'll be on in about an hour...11 central.

MissAmyx0
  • MissAmyx0

Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:43 AM

I joined your crew a few days ago but I don't have all mods maxed out. I did however try your Sulty Shores race...a few times. Haha. Had me all kinds of messed up the first few times until I got use to it. Was pretty dope though.
  • cosmoknot and rkent like this

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:05 AM Edited by cosmoknot, 10 April 2014 - 04:06 AM.

I joined your crew a few days ago but I don't have all mods maxed out. I did however try your Sulty Shores race...a few times. Haha. Had me all kinds of messed up the first few times until I got use to it. Was pretty dope though.

Add me, I'll race with ya. PSN is Cosmoknotjones 5486

TheSavageIndian
  • TheSavageIndian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

While messing around with the race creator, I found one I made a long, long time ago. It's kinda crap and is mostly turns. I might work on it a bit and make it half decent. I published it so you guys can play it and hopefully give me some feedback on what I did right (if anything) and what I did wrong (most of the track in general).

http://socialclub.ro...hatsavageindian

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

While messing around with the race creator, I found one I made a long, long time ago. It's kinda crap and is mostly turns. I might work on it a bit and make it half decent. I published it so you guys can play it and hopefully give me some feedback on what I did right (if anything) and what I did wrong (most of the track in general).

http://socialclub.ro...hatsavageindian

Haha!  Ok, will do!

cosmoknot, we had finished racing by the time we saw you come on the other night and we were just goofing off in free roam until we logged off.

• cosmoknot likes this

Mistaahyde
  • Mistaahyde

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

Add me PSN- B45HH

• rkent likes this

xerophytism
  • xerophytism

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

Just come back to this game and I love Sultans - my PSN is iAvenged

When's the next meet/whatever?

• rkent likes this

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by rkent, 10 April 2014 - 11:11 PM.

mistaahyde, xerophytism, I'll add you guys, thanks!

I'm not exactly sure yet when my next official race night will be (I may try Saturday evening) but if anyone is ever on and wants to race Sultans please send out an invite to all the SARC crew.  if you haven't joined SARC, please do as it makes it that much easier to find and invite fellow Sultan racers.  Plus we have some pretty good content created to race on and more coming.

• xerophytism, Mistaahyde and MissAmyx0 like this

KingRyujin--
  • KingRyujin--

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:47 AM

hell yeah for Saturday!!

rkent
  • rkent

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

hell yeah for Saturday!!

What time should we shoot for?

• KingRyujin-- likes this

ramsu
  • ramsu

vtec kicked in yo!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

I'll probably be on tomorrow even though my sultan is far from being maxxed out lmao. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users