Need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
e-mass123
  • e-mass123

Jump the f*ck up!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:50 AM Edited by e-mass123, 15 March 2014 - 02:56 AM.

Hi there! I'm creating a zombie mod called GTA Infection, and I have a lot of trouble in making my own scripts. I'm just back again in modding GTA, and my connection to the net is prepaid.

What I want to know is how I can create a ped from a distance like on Biohazard Alert and when it does it will attack you. Can anyone lend  a simple script for this?

I'm currently downloading 3ds Studios Max so I can rig some stuffs for this game as well as to make my own mods too. I also am attempting to study on how to create animations. I have done some rigging before but I think I will be back studying it again.

I've already textured almost all streets of Los Santos to make them look ravaged. It somehow feels like Dawn of the Dead when the time is sunset.

I really appreciate it if you can help me about my problem on that script. My skill on scripting is just average. I still don't know how to create starting script lines for my mod to work. Anyways, I'm studying some scripts and experimenting and testing to improve my coding skills.

tj61.jpg

8fvi.jpg

84q2.jpg

fz7l.jpg

2rg7.jpg

lndo.jpg

ztpl1.jpg

bw6r.jpg

c1at.jpg

70d7.jpg

4aml.jpg

hder.jpg

zn6o.jpg

clrg.jpg

fr1c.jpg

z2j8.png

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Please read the forum rules
[1.2] Topic and sub titles should be informative and relevant to the topic, and include topic tags
Your images are useless spam because of your real question:

I really appreciate it if you can help me about my problem on that script. My skill on scripting is just average. I still don't know how to create starting script lines for my mod to work. Anyways, I'm studying some scripts and experimenting and testing to improve my coding skills

answer: find and study tutorials in tutorial section
start at III coding section and click there to the pinned topics III Coding Directory and SCM Coding FAQ
one more advice from me: main.scm tutorial

topic locked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users