Silent Update 1.11.1

33 replies to this topic
southernsontn
  • southernsontn

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

I saw the new info screens in-between races, i'm sure they wasn't there when i was on line this afternoon, but i definiatly noticed them this tonight.. I thought it was a bit weird and was wondering when they sneaked those in..

new cheaters pool info screen, wonder what they are trying to imply?

the new info screens appeared while switching servers.

I was running missions with a crew member and he was mentioning the same thing about the new loading screens over voice chat..... meanwhile  my loading screens (between mission end and voting screen, and voting screen and free roam) haven't even been showing up... all I've seen today is the blurred backdrop that is normally behind the loading screens elevated 

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:22 AM

I've been seeing taxis spawn in freeroam lately

• Mosin Nagant 91/30 likes this

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx
  • xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

Who?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

i notice some huge lag while playing a couple hours ago, the new info screens appeared while switching servers.

havent notice any other change!

I had the same thing. New info/ tips screens and lo and behold, a new cutscene after rooftop rumble with Martin blabbing on about his house and "business partners"... hmmm

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:29 AM Edited by Nipper, 15 March 2014 - 10:32 AM.

I've been seeing taxis spawn in freeroam lately

I joined a session with a guy to help him with some stuff, an entire block of just taxi's were there. At that time I just assumed it was a modder or something in the server (it was autoaim, where most modders are, so it wasn't an entirely bad guess). Everything was laggy as hell too, which only made me think it was a modder even more. (Some reason, a session with a modder will lag, skip, jitter and freeze worse than a scratched 90's CD.

I don't see any new snapmatic borders or filters though?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users