52 replies to this topic
zlucky55
  • zlucky55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:54 AM

"Find a new session" ?

Poorest answer ever.

It's like if someone come to your house, sh*t on your coach and your TV, yes on your TV, eat your food in your fridge and he tells you "Dude, find a new house."

No, just no.
You gotta beat his dirty ass until he get out and run away.

you don't spend all your life in the same GTA 5 online session, very bad compression. smh :facedesk:

zlucky55
  • zlucky55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:00 AM Edited by zlucky55, 15 March 2014 - 05:01 AM.

I think it is who know there is a tank,and dare to come near to it.so they will be killed constantly.

exactly, i was in a session today, with my tank (NOT messing with Players, but rather going on COP KILLING Spree). This one dude drove straight towards me and continue to ram his car into my tank, so i blow him up and drive away, but this guy came up to me at least 15 times and got killed 15 times by my tank and finally i left because i was tired of killing him Smh :r*:  :panic:

• TheForgottenOne likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:03 AM

i know i've complained about tank griefers in the past (i'm not saying all tank owners are griefers), the tank griefers are annoying especially when they destroy your pv and dont have to pay insurance or medical bills. :angry:

TheForgottenOne
  • TheForgottenOne

Fearsome Tanker

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:57 AM

I think it is who know there is a tank,and dare to come near to it.so they will be killed constantly.

exactly, i was in a session today, with my tank (NOT messing with Players, but rather going on COP KILLING Spree). This one dude drove straight towards me and continue to ram his car into my tank, so i blow him up and drive away, but this guy came up to me at least 15 times and got killed 15 times by my tank and finally i left because i was tired of killing him Smh :r*:  :panic:
this is why i said they all should be blew up.they're insane and foolish.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:05 AM

Griefers are worse. f*ck them. No good unskilled little pricks.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 15 March 2014 - 04:45 PM.

I hate being blown up by some dingleberry in a tank as much as the next person, but why do most people have to bitch about it here? There's like gazillions of threads about tank griefers. Wouldn't it be simpler to just start a new session, than become troll bait only to be blown up again and again? 

"The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different result.

*complain*

bitch please ! just use private session and NO ANOTHER COMPLAINT !

i know im insane troll in a tank to make both teenagers & squeaker cry . but unlike other noobs , im normally stay at private session , not caring alone or crowded . if u still complain that session , u're not alone ( unless solo session ) because entering any jobs still allow other player join that job

oh , one question : are u PS3 or Xbox360

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

What's more annoying is people complaining about complaining.

:lol:

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Well if there's a tank griefer, it takes 30 seconds or so to join a few session. If there's a thread or post complaining about tanks, it takes about 1 second to skim over it.

So griefers.

SKient
  • SKient

Not every multiplayer game is hack-proof....

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

What's more annoying then a player in a tank or a player who complains about them is a player who complains about them in GTAForums...

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

Thing is, if you rage quit to a new session, you would have lost to the tanker and make him feel superior. He gets the last laugh. I have a big ego countering habit so that's not for me. But now that tank sniping is gone, I'm left with very little choices other than a lazer.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

...finally i left because i was tired of killing him...

he won in that case :p

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by cookiemonster14, 15 March 2014 - 05:53 PM.

The whiners are the worst. Just activate passive mode and use teleport. Stop crying because you're retarded or you suck at the game

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Any new ways to neutralize tanks? I get all pumped when a tanker comes. As soon as i get that pop from a distance, I kno he mad dawg. Rip tank sniping.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

What they need to do.

If a tank griefer is killed in their tank by anything or anyone they get kicked out of the session instantly.

ORDdude
  • ORDdude

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

The only time I have a problem with tanks is when some douche camps in front of a garage to blow up cars trying to get out.

egomaniac247
  • egomaniac247

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

I don't mind tank griefers.  Like others have said, you can leave if you choose too.  Yes, you may get run over once or twice, shot a time or two....but eventually you'd spawn far enough away to escape.

I've blown up a tank once with sticky bombs.  Beyond that, they've owned me.  But each time they did, it was because I stuck around giving them opportunities to do so.

My only wish with GTA as it pertains to tanks and cars alike - I wish it didn't take so long to get up off the ground when you get hit. 

ORDdude
  • ORDdude

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

I once toyed with a tank in a plane and kept flying in circles above him just out of range. After 30 shots he finally gave up lol

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

The whiners are the worst. Just activate passive mode and use teleport. Stop crying because you're retarded or you suck at the game

So, I'm being a retard because I am playing with friends and trying to get 3-4 friends to a new session is not an easy task? I suck at the game because when I spawn I'm getting blown up. Going in passive mode, that's fun too. Can't do anything cause this guy in the tank just wants to f*ck everything up for other people. Yeah, just sour grapes. Like said before, everyone who griefs with a tank is doing so with a tank they bought with glitched money, and doing it intentionally to piss people off. Which I can't respect at all.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Darky Souls and Bloodybornie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Complainers are the result of tank griefers. Thus, tank griefer is the source of the problem. 

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

The easiest solution is to have server options, which will never happen.

Give us options to play in the environment WE want to play in. 

also, if you choose to kick someone, every other player in session should be given notice. 

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

Players will play, bitches will bitch.

I hate the complainers who HAVE to conplain about tank greifers when theyre getting spawn killed... I hate it as much as the next guy, but shut the f*ck up!

Solution to tank griefers: SWITCH LOBBIES!!! Swallow your foolish pride, stop giving a f*ck if ppl think youre a pussy for switching, least you wont get a heart attack.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Damn tank griefers.

zlucky55
  • zlucky55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by zlucky55, 15 March 2014 - 09:22 PM.

...finally i left because i was tired of killing him...

he won in that case :p

LOL, I didn't leave, but not gona say what i actually did to the player  :karmaeater:  :bbq:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users