parked cars and ped/cars paths linked ?

4 replies to this topic
jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:33 AM

Hi , i tried to add parked cars to some maps i've installed . but i couldn't managed to make them spawn so far . so i was wondering if there's was a kind of link between parked cars and peds/cars paths . as these maps have no traffic of any kind

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

If you put a dynamic object near the cars location it will spawn, strange GTAIV bug/feature.

• jpm1 likes this

Adadxsg
  • Adadxsg

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hi , i tried to add parked cars to some maps i've installed . but i couldn't managed to make them spawn so far . so i was wondering if there's was a kind of link between parked cars and peds/cars paths . as these maps have no traffic of any kind

Hi man,how do you place parked cars in custom map?

datganjasmuggla
  • datganjasmuggla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:50 AM

jpm1, I'm not allowed to use personal messaging with you, so would it be possible to get an email address you use. I have 1 question about changing the position of Niko in cars. If you just want to talk on here that's fine as well. 

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

If you put a dynamic object near the cars location it will spawn, strange GTAIV bug/feature.

Bro, i tried many times loool, i never succeed for this, for my route 66 map, somebody did it for me...

For car path its ok now, just some intersection problems, some cars make u turn between two pathsplines :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users