Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your Personal Bodyguard/Hitman for Hire!

55 replies to this topic
Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

damned brothers ? was that suppouse to be motorcycle club crew ?

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

He's offering to help, less experienced players, nothing wrong with that f*ckwits.

I'm ps3 based, and if you're a noob just getting to grips with the game, you can pm me here and ask for any tips to improve your game. I won't pretend to be a hitman, but myself and my crew, could always help if you find yourself the victim of another crew teaming up on you.

We are the elite, we are the Damned Brotherhood. Roll Out.

He's not really offering to help the people who probably would need it the most, is he? He said he'd graciously be a "bodyguard" to people rank "20 and above".

To be honest, the OP is the saddest, most weirdest thing I've seen on these forums yet. 

Being weird is a good thing, you should get with the program already. And sad is not so bad really.

However I wouldn't wanna be one of those ignorant or plain stupid people, ya know?

:)

Ampuma_haava
  • Ampuma_haava

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

He's offering to help, less experienced players, nothing wrong with that f*ckwits.

I'm ps3 based, and if you're a noob just getting to grips with the game, you can pm me here and ask for any tips to improve your game. I won't pretend to be a hitman, but myself and my crew, could always help if you find yourself the victim of another crew teaming up on you.

We are the elite, we are the Damned Brotherhood. Roll Out.

He's not really offering to help the people who probably would need it the most, is he? He said he'd graciously be a "bodyguard" to people rank "20 and above".

To be honest, the OP is the saddest, most weirdest thing I've seen on these forums yet. 

Being weird is a good thing, you should get with the program already. And sad is not so bad really.

However I wouldn't wanna be one of those ignorant or plain stupid people, ya know?

:)

Everyone is weird in their own way, granted. I'm a girl who loves gaming. Weird to some.

But to write up a long, cringeworthy post like the OP did, I dunno. And the way it was structured too. Setting "rules" and stuff...weird. Bad weird. 

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:09 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 14 March 2014 - 01:24 PM.

this forum can be so cruel  hahahahah just give him a break man hes just tryna help someone.

but seriouly OP, all the rules make u look like such an anus

Removed some of those rules. Read em up. I am just trying to help. Why do people see helping as a weird thing....

Do you accept cash cards?

LOL! NO.

1ab.png

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

Everyone is weird in their own way, granted. I'm a girl who loves gaming. Weird to some.

But to write up a long, cringeworthy post like the OP did, I dunno. And the way it was structured too. Setting "rules" and stuff...weird. Bad weird. 

I'm thinking, wouldn't it be better then if you gave the OP some pointers on how to present his idea differently instead of just putting it down?

It makes no sense and you only make yourself look stupid, which you are probably not. It's a common sight on this forum - wouldn't wanna lose ya to that group. :)

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Wow, that may be one of the saddest things someone could do.

Hire someone to protect them.. in Gta. A real person. A random person. Not an AI.

bUe6E6P.gif

Personally I don't really see what's wrong with the idea. It's a roleplay, and something to keep the game interesting to the OP. 

Either way, I think an AI bodyguard would be amazing. Some Merryweather chump, Madrazo guard or Families member to assist you during freeroam, missions and GTA races would be interesting. 

Christacoma
  • Christacoma

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

So, I am an Xbox player. Being playing this game for so many months I have realised many people especially the younger level guys get owned. They have no where to go or no one to contact. Sometimes their friends come along sometimes they quit the server. But ever thought what if you had someone that could come to your rescue and would protect you from all those Filthy Players out there? Don't worry cause I am offering to be your Bodyguard or a Hitman for Hire! I wont charge but I will be loyal and protect you from all the dangers.

All you need to know about me,

1: I am a level 95 player and soon will be 100.

2: I have access to all the good guns and I am very good at what I do

3: I own {Merryweather Mesa, Turismo, Jester, Entity, Adder, Z-Type}

4: I am a good sniper.

5: I let my guns do the talking.

6: I own almost all Pegasus Vehicles {Excluding Vestra and Tank}

7: I will be buying the tank soon enough and will use it when needed.

If you would like to Hire me or need my help i would like to state some of my rules. Only when you agree with all of them then only I will come and help you.

My Rules:

1: I will always stick with you wherever you go.

2: I will also help you during missions. I do not do Deathmatches, Races, etc. Only Missions and Freeroam.

3: I will bring my cars or helicopters or Planes if needed. It is preferred that you bring your own Vehicles.

4: Leave me a Message below/ XBL and let me know in the comments below if you need me. I will contact you and let you know when I am free.

5: I Will Help Everybody!

So that's it guys! Post below and let me know. Cheers! :cool:

Dear Sir or Madam, I need protection from myself, I am level 130 with over 500 player headshots, I am a lunatic who often goes off on tyrannical binges of excessive killing. My only rule is that you obtain a ps3 since that is what I have. I look forward to working with you in the future. I will also be happy to pay you in whatever spare parts you may find in my garage, provided I do not decide to shoot you in the back first...

Regards,

Christacoma

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

Hire someone to protect them.. in Gta. A real person. A random person. Not an AI.
bUe6E6P.gif

Personally I don't really see what's wrong with the idea. It's a roleplay, and something to keep the game interesting to the OP. 

Either way, I think an AI bodyguard would be amazing. Some Merryweather chump, Madrazo guard or Families member to assist you during freeroam, missions and GTA races would be interesting. 

I'll take chop over all those bustas.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

Sad? I don't see the sad thing, the only sad thing here is ya'll trying to make the OP look like a lifeless dumbass even tho he found a new way to make online more fun for more people.

Idiot's, this is a great initiative.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

bUe6E6P.gif

I'll take chop over all those bustas.

Never even thought of that. Having a dog with you would be awesome as well. 

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

bUe6E6P.gif

Lol no. An AI bodyguard would get killed within a few seconds, then what? Wait 10 minutes of cool down period to rehire? Bahahahaha!

And to all you boring c*nts bagging on OP, let him have his fun, at least he knows how to fully enjoy GTAO, unlike you antisocial pricks.

TheForgottenOne
  • TheForgottenOne

Fearsome Tanker

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

enough of this.it is just an excuse for op,so at least he thinks he can kill other people legitimate.people like him,should be killed again and again.

Ampuma_haava
  • Ampuma_haava

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

I'm thinking, wouldn't it be better then if you gave the OP some pointers on how to present his idea differently instead of just putting it down?

It makes no sense and you only make yourself look stupid, which you are probably not. It's a common sight on this forum - wouldn't wanna lose ya to that group. :)

I see the point you're trying to make, but I can't really see how offering any pointers to an idea that – I believe – is dead in the water would help?

Don't worry, I certainly wouldn't be putting down any ideas that I thought had some legs on it...or would be fun. There would, as you say, be no point in that. It'd be just cruel and I'd be a bully. 

What I meant by the weird structure was not that it was a good idea and that he had just somehow screwed up the presentation. I meant that the way the OP presents his crap idea makes it doubly, if not trebly (that a word?) worse.

If he would have put down, for an example: "Hey, would anyone new to GTAO be interested in me hanging around them as a sort of body guard? Trying to kill people who might be giving you a hard time? While you learn the ropes? Let me know!" then fair enough. Still a crap idea but it wouldn't have come across that strange. 

That level of planning - how the role would work and laying down laws. Well. Weird. Just my opinion. 

Christ. I'm boring myself now. Over and out. 

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by ScreamingOaks, 14 March 2014 - 02:28 PM.

i think if he would have just asked very casually, then he won't b getting that much buttrape from the community. 

I see the point you're trying to make, but I can't really see how offering any pointers to an idea that – I believe – is dead in the water would help?

Don't worry, I certainly wouldn't be putting down any ideas that I thought had some legs on it...or would be fun. There would, as you say, be no point in that. It'd be just cruel and I'd be a bully. 

What I meant by the weird structure was not that it was a good idea and that he had just somehow screwed up the presentation. I meant that the way the OP presents his crap idea makes it doubly, if not trebly (that a word?) worse.

If he would have put down, for an example: "Hey, would anyone new to GTAO be interested in me hanging around them as a sort of body guard? Trying to kill people who might be giving you a hard time? While you learn the ropes? Let me know!" then fair enough. Still a crap idea but it wouldn't have come across that strange. 

That level of planning - how the role would work and laying down laws. Well. Weird. Just my opinion. 

Christ. I'm boring myself now. Over and out. 

nomface11
  • nomface11

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:39 PM Edited by nomface11, 14 March 2014 - 04:35 PM.

Cant tell if troll or actual bodyguard

• phunkism likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

Don't worry OP. You have good intentions. Ignore these people bad-mouthing you. My advice? Try to protect lower ranks and maybe be a vigilante.
  • Mojito, Ammunized, tablist180 and 1 other like this

kanudo
  • kanudo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

OP are you saying what i think your saying ?? 

Bastean
  • Bastean

Meow

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

I will hire you if you follow my rules:

1.- Get a PS3.
  • Sky_Light12 likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

I will hire you if you follow my rules:

1.- Get a PS3.

well , a PS3 user too huh . but still i can't make decision whetever hire or not

but since people doesn't want my assassination task , i'll make decision soon bro

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

I remember in GTA IV on PC with a Trainer you could spawn body guards. It was so fun I remember one time I spawned like 10 and we got in our 3 separate car and killed people. That would be awesome if they incorporated it into Online, with a cap limit of course.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 14 March 2014 - 04:24 PM.

I remember in GTA IV on PC with a Trainer you could spawn body guards. It was so fun I remember one time I spawned like 10 and we got in our 3 separate car and killed people. That would be awesome if they incorporated it into Online, with a cap limit of course.

its not that . he mean is he will become bodyguard/hitman to other player

still , i'm not ready for decision to determine he can be part of my squad or not . but perhaps if he show me his skill , his potentials are suit for me

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

A private army that keeps spawning for 2 minutes would have been paramount..

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 14 March 2014 - 04:28 PM.

A private army that keeps spawning for 2 minutes would have been paramount..

i aready know that . mercenaries , it used to attack player for freemode

Poyote50s
  • Poyote50s

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

Do you accept cash cards?

This

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

Thanks but i already hired a Bodyguard.

He works at the VANILLA UNICORN as a doorman and doesn't even own a gun. So there! :miranda:  

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:37 AM

Thanks but i already hired a Bodyguard.

He works at the VANILLA UNICORN as a doorman and doesn't even own a gun. So there! :miranda:  

lol Bodyguard from Vanilla Unicorn. Good for nothing... :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users