Suggestion for media section?

6 replies to this topic
Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

Would it be possible to do a section called "media", where users could share videos they find on the internet? I'm sure it'd be pretty active, sometimes I find really awesome videos and want to share it with people but have no place to do so that would bring in real discussion. In the 'video topic' a video is posted and forgotten about in seconds. 

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

Wrong section sorry...(Thought I posted this in the suggestions)

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Chargerô

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:45 AM

There's no need for a Media/video section in General. General chat really covers randon stuff. You can post more specific videos in Music Talk and Movies & TV respectively.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:40 AM Edited by Lee Everett, 14 March 2014 - 08:40 AM.

There's no need for a Media/video section in General. General chat really covers randon stuff. You can post more specific videos in Music Talk and Movies & TV respectively.

It doesn't. And I'm not sure if you can post media that's not on a movie in the movie/tv section without it being locked. At the moment the only thing that covers videos is one thread which doesn't lead to much discussion.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

If (key word being "if") there were a subsection titled "Media", it'd probably be polluted with 4chan-esque raids and stuff.

Could be a bit of an extreme example, but some scary thought I had in my head about it.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:43 AM

I'd like to see a section like this, and thought of it a few months ago, but I don't think people would be able to discuss it in a way that would make it worthy to add a new sub-forum for it.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

I'd like to see a section like this, and thought of it a few months ago, but I don't think people would be able to discuss it in a way that would make it worthy to add a new sub-forum for it.

We never know unless we actually try. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users