Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your biggest battle over a car simoen wanted?

11 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:39 AM Edited by hugh750, 14 March 2014 - 05:50 AM.

last night i got into a fairly big battle over a car simeon wanted, i was coming back from the country when i got a message about a certain car simeon wanted, when i started to get close to it another player takes it so i go in pursuit of it and kill the other player, i drive it most of the way to simeon's garage when i noticed another player waiting for me on the minimap, i manage to kill him, but the other player shows up, and it turns into a battle for the car, i died a few times and i also killed the players a few times as well, in the end the car got so damaged it wasn't drivable and it was destroyed. :lol:

i know it was a long story but it was kinda fun. :lol: :die:

Vanquished
  • Vanquished

☆Urban Star☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:46 AM Edited by Vanquished, 14 March 2014 - 05:47 AM.

I never heard of this "Simoen" person but I have been in zero fights over Simeon's wanted vehicles or those on the list through his text. I usually get them when I have time in a fairly empty session or in an "Invite Only" session, otherwise they end up being destroyed by other players.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:51 AM Edited by hugh750, 14 March 2014 - 05:55 AM.

I never heard of this "Simoen" person but I have been in zero fights over Simeon's wanted vehicles or those on the list through his text. I usually get them when I have time in a fairly empty session or in an "Invite Only" session, otherwise they end up being destroyed by other players.

i corrected my bad spelling! :lol: :lol:

i usually don't have too much problems in getting a car for simeon.

the only real issue i had in my last session was when i upgraded my sabre turbo while in passive mode (what a joke)!

i drive out of lsc and get machine gunned to death by another player, rockstar really needs to fix passive mode.

• Vanquished likes this

Giovas-570-4
  • Giovas-570-4

(-insert random text here-)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

1.- Go to the docks

2.- Wait for the person that will deliver the HPV

3.- Off-Radar

4.- Wait...

5.- Hide behind something

6.- Wait...

7.- KILL

8.- Hijack

9.- Sell

10.- ???

11.- Profit

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

last night i got into a fairly big battle over a car simoen wanted, i was coming back from the country when i got a message about a certain car simoen wanted, when i started to get close to it another player takes it so i go in pursuit of it and kill the other player, i drive it most of the way to simoen's garage when i noticed another player waiting for me on the minimap, i manage to kill him, but the other player shows up, and it turns into a battle for the car, i died a few times and i also killed the players a few times as well, in the end the car got so damaged it wasn't drivable and it was destroyed. :lol:

i know it was a long story but it was kinda fun. :lol: :die:

Ha! Sounds great! I have had a similar event. He wanted a Landstalker SUV. I got in it. 2 stars. As usual. No problem. Then 3 tank drivers block the road to the right of me. Aim their turrets at me. They shoot the cops. I floor it and hop on the highway. Then they call the mercenaries! I blew them up and re painted the car. Added Engine Level 2 for more cash and speed. I come out. Time to deliver it. Then I see an air strike flare! I barely make it out. They knew where I was going. To the docks. They send in EVERYTHING THEY COULD. From tanks and buzzards and jets to muggers and mercenaries. I managed to kill everyone except the jet and tank. Went back to repair the SUV. Race to the docks. They lost me and I delivered the Landstalker. Got $19,030. 4 guys got pissed and left. Also got a free tank! Ah what a lobby.

Vanquished
  • Vanquished

☆Urban Star☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:12 AM Edited by Vanquished, 14 March 2014 - 06:16 AM.

i corrected my bad spelling! :lol: :lol:

i usually don't have too much problems in getting a car for simeon.

the only real issue i had in my last session was when i upgraded my sabre turbo while in passive mode (what a joke)!

i drive out of lsc and get machine gunned to death by another player, rockstar really needs to fix passive mode.

I actually liked your post because of this lol... Anyways I think it's quite fair to be killed in your PV while in Passive Mode, I know some folks hate it but I think a complete Passive Mode option just gives too much freedom for player to abuse of - you might as well go into "Solo" mode or in an "Invite Only" session.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

anyone one else??

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

I never bother with the high-priority vehicles myself (the payout's not worth the time or effort).  I just fly down to his garage on the docks in a chopper, drop a sticky in front of the door, and fly a short distance away and wait for the victim to arrive.  It's extra funny if there's been a big battle over who gets to deliver it...

• codename_duchess likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

I took the Simeon requested car once and drove it in the opposite direction of the docs just to mess with people. I parked it in front of the train several times and did everything I could to destroy it without blowing it up.. After a while people came along and tried to take it but the car was so crooked and beaten up that it was almost impossible to drive it.. We were four people fighting over it and when I got it I just parked it in front of the train again or did what I could to get it further away, haha! At the end the car wasn't possible to drive at all, all the tires were flat and the car looked like a little ball.. One guy got enough and blew it up.. We would have never gotten to the docs with it, unless we had a carcobob! 

• SirPhilMcKraken likes this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by wolfp212, 14 March 2014 - 08:34 AM.

Most HPV's don't pay enough for me to waste time fighting over them.  I do sometimes deliver some from his list from time to time, but Simeon is a cheap b@#$#@d, so most of my vehicle sales are from ones I just take off the streets and sell at LSC. 

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

NONE, cos I've never delivered any vehicles for this peasant!

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PlayStation Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

Me and this other guy kept killing each other and chasing round the docks with it. He was the first person I've encountered who didn't just drive straight in even though I was on top of the roof. Sooooo many people just attempt to drive straight in and of course, I kill them and drive the car in myself. I get so many butthurt messages and I always reply "lrn 2 play". Its fair game, its Grand Theft Auto.

Anyway, this guy was the first I've encountered who tried to get me out the way before he drove in. Because he seems to do similar things to me, I could anticipate his moves. He went off the rader near the garage, I drove round the other side of the dock until he reappeared. This went on for about half an hour until he finally outsmarted me and took the car in. I sent him a message saying something like "gg bro, finally someone who is actually observant!"

We spent the next hour or so crusing and chasing random people. Twas cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users