Upcoming updates?

5 replies to this topic
dizdiz
  • dizdiz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:46 AM

I am wondering if there is or will be an update intended to fix the car mods so we can do more with the look and power of cars? I just find it annoying when trucks like the Dubsta have so many modification choices as opposed to sports cars.

Is there any hint or news that Rockstar plans on doing an update for these things? THAT would be an awesome patch. More unique cars for the win. Also what is the best source where I can find any news on upcoming updates?

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:50 AM Edited by WhatsStrength, 14 March 2014 - 04:51 AM.

I am wondering if there is or will be an update intended to fix the car mods so we can do more with the look and power of cars? I just find it annoying when trucks like the Dubsta have so many modification choices as opposed to sports cars.

Is there any hint or news that Rockstar plans on doing an update for these things? THAT would be an awesome patch. More unique cars for the win. Also what is the best source where I can find any news on upcoming updates?

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Couldn't tell you honestly. I heard whispers about nos in one of the /gta/ threads.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

Nos and hydraulics are in the code

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:11 AM

What is Nos? Nitro?

phunkism
  • phunkism

I'm a grill btw

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

What is Nos? Nitro?

Yes

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

Nitro was always lurking behind the corner. . im a bit surprises Rstar didnt add it already knowing the fact it was already available when using a save editor..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users