Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would You Got Hunting?

11 replies to this topic

Poll: Would You Got Hunting? (41 member(s) have cast votes)

If You Could Hunt Game Online Would You?

1. Yes (29 votes [70.73%])

Percentage of vote: 70.73%

2. No (6 votes [14.63%])

Percentage of vote: 14.63%

3. I Don't Know (6 votes [14.63%])

Percentage of vote: 14.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:57 AM

I went back and did the hunting mission in Story Mode and it got me thinking what If they added Hunting into Online like a mini-game like what you do with Trevor in Story Mode

I think it'd be cool if we could just park our car and walk into the wood and hunt moose/elk or deer or they could have like a challenge and see who can bag the most game in a certain amount of time or who can get the bigger bull moose or buck like a VS mission but instead of killing each other you are killing game

I always though it'd be funny when you're driving the back roads to or from Blaines County and then all the sudden a deer or moose would dart across the road.

It'd be a great way to build up your stealth meter

If they can't code it to let people just walk into the woods and hunt Instead of letting people do it in Free Roam make it like a mission of some sort or set it up like when they do a Gang Attack

What do you think?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

What? I'm always hunting in free roam.

• Day Reaper likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

Damn right I would!  I miss that - they need it in online.  Do it with friends?  That would be awesome.

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

I would indeed. A TDM with cougars roaming in would be epic.

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

lol yes i would, but the hunting aspect in single player is already half-assed and mediocre as it is, so i can only imagine how terrible it would be online. and that's IF the animals didnt constantly disappear like the vehicles do. in red dead redemption, you could not only skin the plethora of animals in the game, but also sell their provisions. im slightly ok with that stuff not being in gta 5 since it isnt necessary, however the biggest thing pissing me off about the wildlife and hunting is the severe lack of animals. theres far too little. they felt like a pointless tack-on, just like trevor's hunting minigame, as well as almost every other side activity in single player that isnt mission related.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

Yeah, I understand how they can't put animals into free roam... but why can't we have Hunting Missions? Like how we have Golf or Tennis or Arm Wrestling......

It could be a 1-4 players thing

Or they should have a Wildlife Survival........  1-4 players against waves of wildlife (cougars, bears, etc....)

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

Or they should have a Wildlife Survival........  1-4 players against waves of wildlife (cougars, bears, etc....)

But they don't show up on radar you have to listen and watch for them as they come after you from difference directions with the only clue is there growls kind of like in Far Cry 3

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:32 AM

Only if we can skin the animals and make animal themed outfits out of the fur.

Thrusty
  • Thrusty

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

Why doesnt Los Santos have a fully fuctioning zoo that you can break into? Would be a great ingame event to have zoo animals escape randomly and terrorise pedestrians and players.

Giovas-570-4
  • Giovas-570-4

(-insert random text here-)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

go to free roam, grab your sniper rifle and shoot as soon as you see something moving  ;) 

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:19 AM

Human prey.....or Bust.

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Yeah they should have animals and hunting locations in free roam like red dead redmption.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users