Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's with the absence of mature adult players?

151 replies to this topic
MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

I have kids all over my lobbies, and in the long run if you are decent to them they are decent back. obviously there are individual preferences, but i usually give rides, invite to RR, drop guns for low level players, don't kill back after being killed once, just stuff you can do in a game if you aren't threatened by people. Most people in this game seem to be capable stopping their joy killing if there is some other joy to be had. OP is mad that he got owned by a youngling. I get friend requests from people i have never talked to over chat, and then look at their gamer profile to find out they are 11 lol (sorry bud, delete), But I'm just nice to all ages in the lobby like that. Also, on a side note: cannot laugh hard enough at people that threaten you over the mic. come at me bro

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

I have kids all over my lobbies, and in the long run if you are decent to them they are decent back. obviously there are individual preferences, but i usually give rides, invite to RR, drop guns for low level players, don't kill back after being killed once, just stuff you can do in a game if you aren't threatened by people. Most people in this game seem to be capable stopping their joy killing if there is some other joy to be had. OP is mad that he got owned by a youngling. I get friend requests from people i have never talked to over chat, and then look at their gamer profile to find out they are 11 lol (sorry bud, delete), But I'm just nice to all ages in the lobby like that. Also, on a side note: cannot laugh hard enough at people that threaten you over the mic. come at me bro

Man, talk about lack of sentence fluency. Lol. Oh and BTW, OP (me) is mad because bad parenting is so common in today's generation it isn't even considered bad. A few days ago I was at Meijer getting some groceries and I heard these two ladies giving eachother random questions, one of them was "How long should a baby sleep a day?" The other lady answered 6. Oh. My. f*cking. God. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users