Quantcast

» «
Photo

would you guys agree that the maze bank survival mode is hard?

40 replies to this topic
DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

I beat all 10 waves with 2 other people on FREE AIM.

The game is only hard if you dont know where to go for cover and are unable to use team work.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by KnobCheez, 14 March 2014 - 08:56 AM.

It's harder than boneyard or processed, but easier than industrial or sawmill. Sits nicely in the middle.
2 players on at each end of the glass columns, a few snacks and no Rambo sh*t in the later levels and it's doable.
It's like you've died and gone to auto shottie heaven.

Mrs.NormanReedus
  • Mrs.NormanReedus

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:44 AM

I hate the maze bank survival. Let's hope they get rid of it!

:r*:

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

Naw that one compared to the others is a cakewalk the best strategy with beating this is have everyone get behind the pillars in front the building works everytime.  Industrial IMO is the most difficult i still haven't beaten it til this day.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Naw that one compared to the others is a cakewalk the best strategy with beating this is have everyone get behind the pillars in front the building works everytime.  Industrial IMO is the most difficult i still haven't beaten it til this day.

Industrial is actually cake solo. theres a nice container of to the right side of the yard you can squeeze in to and just pick them off while being practically bulletproof. Its a longer method though but was the only way i found to do it in my quest to solo every Survival. 

Anyway. This maze bank Is pretty good. Not too easy/not too hard. Basic survival mode skills and is pretty easy to solo but if you lose concentration you will die. Got it on my 4th attempt solo. Much more fun in a team though.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

Industrial is actually cake solo. theres a nice container of to the right side of the yard you can squeeze in to and just pick them off while being practically bulletproof. Its a longer method though but was the only way i found to do it in my quest to solo every Survival. 

I've only passed Industrial once or twice.  I usually stand under the sloping roof - climb the ladder to get armour, climb the second ladder then hop the railing to your right.  Been the last one standing in that position in quite a few waves, mainly due to the enemies seeming to concentrate on players on the ground as their main targets.  It's a bit of a boring position to start with but can get quite interesting if you are the last one standing.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

I just got to wave 10 and I gotta say it's insane the first time... the best part is the countless pillars on the opposite side of the building. There's so much cover at Maze Bank that you can use.

It's actually fun and may be possible to beat solo on Free-Aim. (:

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

No, I would not agree that it is hard.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

I would agree that it's Hardcore

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:15 PM

I thought it was one of the easier ones...

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

I got through wave 10 on the first try. There's cover everywhere. No, it isn't hard.

• 2281 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users