Photo

Custom license plate not setting ingame

12 replies to this topic
handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

I got the ifruit app last week, went into the LSC app and found a plate that wasnt taken and set it. On the app it shows this plate for all my cars. In game I still have generic plates 3 days later and several logins.

Known bug?

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by jackrobot, 13 March 2014 - 07:06 PM.

Have you been to LS Customs to get them? As they don't just appear on your car.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 13 March 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Ahhh, I thought they appeared on the car....I thought that was the whole point of the app, to be able to do things away from the console and tv.

I have been in an dout of LSC a several times but I never noticed any option for them because my cars are all fully modded and I just go in for vehicle bombs and leave.

Thanks!

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:29 AM Edited by jackrobot, 14 March 2014 - 04:30 AM.

Your welcome.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

Nope...spoke too soon

Went to LSC and there is no option to update my plates. If I choose the "plate" option it is just the normal plate color options and I get the same random plate as before.

Welshlad
  • Welshlad

Too much hate in the world

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:31 PM

Nope...spoke too soon

Went to LSC and there is no option to update my plates. If I choose the "plate" option it is just the normal plate color options and I get the same random plate as before.

Ive just done mine worked fine, select the cars plate you want, order then you should get a txt from ls customs to say its, ready drive ur car straight into ls customes and it should say "add" something with no other options if u see upgrades when u go in somethings been done wrong

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

theres many that say, if you order a plate through ifruit, also order a random upgrade too, like changing window tint.

there are bugs, i order my plate about 3 months ago, after patch 1.11 i finally got it to add to my car...

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

VP of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

My custom plate stopped working ages ago. When selected, I'm given a different but still random plate, this differs each time. I've given up.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

So I have figured it out. It works but is bugged and you have to go out of your way to get it to work.

First off, nothing happened because my PS3 was off when i was using the app.

While logged into GTAO, I used the app and selected a car from my character's garage. I had yellow on black plates. I had already selected what i wanted my plate to read, and on the app all the yellow on black plates had my personalization applied but ingame they were default/random.

So on the app I selected a car, then I went to the "plates" menu, and my yellow on black plates said "FIXED", I selected a different plate (yellow on blue) color doesnt matter. A charge is shown for $300. I go to the "customize" menu and then click on "ORDER" button. Next opens up a white confirmation/invoice screen. I clicked apply, and a moment afterwards I get the text notification on my ingame ifruit phone saying to come to LSC. I go to LSC and I get the prompt to accept the change made via the app on my real phone. 

I then have to repeat this process for every car, basically going into the real phone app and changing my plate color scheme in order to get the personalization to stick, then ingame take each car to LSC to select the custom plate from the normal "plates" menu. 

What a pain in the ass, but 20 minutes later and all my cars now have the custom plates.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

Save editor, can have north yankton plates and cuss words.

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

Its weird. My second character can put on personal plate but not my main one any more. Main one used to. Must be bugged up

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

My custom plate stopped working ages ago. When selected, I'm given a different but still random plate, this differs each time. I've given up.

Happened to me too. I have custom plate on some cars, but if I chose "private" some random sh*t pops up, not my created plate.

Well, private plate on 5 cars still is something I guess...

Maineah
  • Maineah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

I had the same trouble-

the fix for me was ->>1) enter gta online 2)- from the app order a cheap upgrade (horn?) and then change the color of your custom plate, that should re-sync it-

Maineah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users