Quantcast

» «
Photo

Hunter (Military Helicopter) - Already rendered in GTA V.

244 replies to this topic
Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 13 March 2014 - 03:26 PM.

I apologize if this is old news but...

I recently visited the cinema in GTA V to see a movie and then the Simian trailer came up and in the trailer you can see the Hunter helicopter clearly up to date and fully functional which was used to make the movie trailer.

I found this on youtube so you may see it as well. Skip to 40 seconds in.

(And yes, dollar sign rims and white walls on a modern BMW, tacky to no end but this was the clearest video I could find without annoying overrated dubstep intros or videos with cool image intros expecting the guy talking to be an actual risk taking hero adventurer only to find out through his voice that it's just another depressing nerd )

Clear view of the Hunter at 1:07

Why hasn't Rockstar released it out though? Considering this has been around since the game's launch.

• Rockwheels, Luk38644, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:26 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 13 March 2014 - 03:26 PM.

Why can't I play as a gun-toting monkey is much better question.

But seriously; Because it's Rockstar.

• SirPhilMcKraken, Rockwheels, dotCody and 16 others like this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

Yeah I've seen this in this trailer and on the jack howitzer show I believe. Made me even more excited for it.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

This was leaked before the game released.
I hope they bring it back.
  • Epsilon_Program likes this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Hunter is basically a buzzard. Hunter had rockets and mg. Buzzard has the same what does the hunter do the buzzard doesn't
  • tronheisenberg likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Lol. Never saw that trailer. References outbreak and planet of the apes, what else?

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

Hunter is basically a buzzard. Hunter had rockets and mg. Buzzard has the same what does the hunter do the buzzard doesn't

They could make it slower, less agile, but way tougher and create differentiation

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

I recently visited the cinema in GTA V to see a movie and then the Simian trailer came up and in the trailer you can see the Hunter helicopter clearly up to date and fully functional which was used to make the movie trailer.

(And yes, dollar sign rims and white walls on a modern BMW, tacky to no end but this was the clearest video I could find without annoying overrated dubstep intros or videos with cool image intros expecting the guy talking to be an actual risk taking hero adventurer only to find out through his voice that it's just another depressing nerd )

Why hasn't Rockstar released it out though? Considering this has been around since the game's launch.

Because it says "THIS SUMMER".

• PreciousWall, Rockwheels, Luk38644 and 19 others like this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

The Hunter is a muscular version of the Buzzard.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for the post, OP, and for reminding me that I should check out the cinema. It's one of those "yeah, whatever" things that I keep meaning to visit, but never do.

As for the Hunter, it looks really cool and man, that would be fun to have. I'm guessing it would cost a pretty penny, but it'd be worth it.

I could see this coming in a Military DLC Pack someday, who knows. Would be very cool. ;) 

• robban likes this

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

No.  It's not "rendered already."  Just because it shows in the "movie" doesn't mean it's a rendered or existing object in the game.  

• NuclearCore likes this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

I have a feeling, that we'll see a zombie DLC by the end of the year...

• KeeNer187 and MetalThrasherXtreme like this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

They could add the hunter with the explosive machine gun from the lazer jet.
  • LightningLord411 likes this

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by DannyMan, 13 March 2014 - 03:44 PM.

Just Imagine you controlling the missiles while your friend in the back control the gunners while eliminating Tank Whores 

AH-64-Apache-helicopter-161.preview.jpg  

• dotCody, ten-a-penny, Semperfiman550 and 5 others like this

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Surprised you didn't post a video of an AH-64A to show why the Hunter isn't just a buzzard. :p

• ZeusMowat_278 likes this

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

I'd see it as a Annihilator mk2; more heavily armored, with twin rockets. Would be effing sweet.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

I know both helicopter just that it seems like the buzzard does everything the hunter dod

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

I know both helicopter just that it seems like the buzzard does everything the hunter dod

Buzzard's basically a pea shooter in comparison.

Best video of the real life equiv. I could find. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will prop it up with something better.

• livejoker, Ninja_Gear, NDE108 and 2 others like this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

To make them different just have the Hunter fire 6 rockets before cool down time not only that but have it where you fire 6 at one time rather than one at a time to force a cooldown and prevent the situation where a player could theoretically fire rockets non-stop. Giving it three fir modes would be sweet too, one lock on, one 6-rocket cooldown and one machine gun. Making it fast and less maneuverable than the buzzard would be a good trade off as well. 

Choppers
  • Choppers

Maybe your power's half-baked...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

I pray everyday they add this. Idk why it's not in the game already... then again there's a lot of things they could have put in.

The Hunter is at the bottom right. My guess is paid DLC, probably including the Hydra. Maybe even the Skimmer from the trailer, yah?

WCC.jpg

Has way more armor, the cockpit isn't as exposed, the machine gun can aim in different directions and is more powerful, the missiles have a bigger explosion radius, generally looks way better, and hopefully they would add flares and take off auto-lock. So.. um, a lot.

Buzzard

2005_0308_urkel.jpg

Hunter

article-0-14424D4C000005DC-933_634x402.j

Surprised you didn't post a video of an AH-64A to show why the Hunter isn't just a buzzard. :p

Gotcha covered

The Hunter would basically smoke anything that stands in it's path.

• livejoker, PreciousWall, ZeusMowat_278 and 13 others like this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:51 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 13 March 2014 - 03:53 PM.

where can i buy that game? 

it looks like a lot more fun.

• manicmechanic71 likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 13 March 2014 - 03:54 PM.

No.  It's not "rendered already."  Just because it shows in the "movie" doesn't mean it's a rendered or existing object in the game.  

The trailer was filmed in-game in Paleto Forest. You can see them flying above Raton Canyon... The chopper is definitely rendered and fully functional since it also showed it can have pilots, the rotors worked correctly and the cinema camera rotating around it. Clearly it's a solid object.

The only thing missing would be showing it crash into something proving the damage programming was already implemented, a NPC going in/out which probably already functions and the weapons being tested. 

I'll also add this image:

Hunter-GTAVC-front.jpg

And:

Hunter-GTAV-back.jpg

The Hunter is seen with 4 machine guns and an added larger cannon gun at it's front so it's possible it will share the Lazer's cannon gun.

Also, good find Choppers! Notice how also the ATV isn't in the game yet.

• ParanoiaX and Rolling Otter like this

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

It can take a beating and has explosive gun rounds. (or rather, should have, much like the lazer) 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

Brown Thunder Returns!!

Cool! I'd be down wit that..

I never noticed it in the ad for warstock on the eyefind.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

• 1:09 - Wears army shirt.
  • 1:10 - Wears army t-shirt.
  • 1:11 - Wears army shirt again.

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Homie

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

The trailer was filmed in-game in Paleto Forest. You can see them flying above Raton Canyon... The chopper is definitely rendered and fully functional since it also showed it can have pilots, the rotors worked correctly and the cinema camera rotating around it. Clearly it's a solid object.

The only thing missing would be showing it crash into something proving the damage programming was already implemented, a NPC going in/out which probably already functions and the weapons being tested. 

I'll also add this image:

Hunter-GTAVC-front.jpg

And:

Hunter-GTAV-back.jpg

The Hunter is seen with 4 machine guns and an added larger cannon gun at it's front so it's possible it will share the Lazer's cannon gun.

Also, good find Choppers! Notice how also the ATV isn't in the game yet.

Machine Guns? These are Hydra Rocket Launchers.

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Comandante-Olle, 13 March 2014 - 04:11 PM.

*irony ahead*

The added Air Thrusting (fu**ing the monkey) so the other stuff will probably come out in a week or two.

Someone get DomisLive on the line, we need someone to do a Confirmed future DLC Youtube-video!!!

*end irony*

• NubcakeVII likes this

ScratchWasAlreadyThere
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere

Right??!!

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Am I the only one who noticed that soldier is spelt 'solider' at 1:18? They dun goofed.

Sorry.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

I don't understand why people always try to defend it's absence with "Oh man, Buzzard already does all that."

Yeah, so....what?  You want a GTA game that only features one of every type of vehicle?

• Blingy, Rockwheels, SkylineGTRFreak and 4 others like this

x420Raptor
  • x420Raptor

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by x420Raptor, 13 March 2014 - 04:33 PM.

I've always thought the hunter would be added as DLC, because when the game came out & everyone was stalking every page on lifeinvader to get the early discounts, warstock c&c clearly showed the image of a Hunter in the military vehicles.

600px-Warstockcacheandcarryliad.jpg

Note the bottom right corner.

I hope it will be a DLC add on, because if we get our hands on the Hunter again, its over for tanks and, if they make it durable enough and maneuverable enough it could be a good answer to the Lazer in the right hands.

• Rolling Otter likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users