Quantcast

» «
Photo

Trolling mod power abuse - please help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Otter, 13 March 2014 - 03:09 PM

Sorry things turned out like this. Harley was making a joke, believe it or not, and as we've discovered Andy was the one who locked your post for a legitimate reason.

He will leave a note in the future, as apparently you ignore your PMs Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
Blunten
  • Blunten

Crew leader

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

I get the impression that this forum is public, but clearly i'm wrong according to this troll who locked my one and only (very neutral) topic for no reason.

http://gtaforums.com...active-members/

I tried to post a message on social club for my crew but couldn't write much due to the very short cap for messages, so I decided to link to this forum. Apparently I have to find somewhere else.

If I'm somehow missing something and I am not allowed to post messages for my crew in the Gang chat, please tell me where I would have to do so in order to not get my thread jacked.

Thanks

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:34 PM Edited by SonOfLiberty, 13 March 2014 - 12:37 PM.

I don't know whether you simply overlooked it, but the guy isn't a moderator.
  • Shou likes this

Blunten
  • Blunten

Crew leader

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

I don't know whether you simply overlooked it, but the guy isn't a moderator.

But I'm not exactly a hardcore user of this forum. I don't know what happened, but someone locked it and I see this trolling message so maybe he knows a mod and made that person do it - which is still abuse.

Anyway where am I supposed to post it then? It's not recruitment related or advertisement.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:26 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 13 March 2014 - 01:29 PM.

I already PM'd you with an explanation after your first topic, but you don't seem to understand how things function around here.

If you want to advertise your social club crew, post messages for them, recruit, whatever, use Recruitment forum.

If you want to run your crew from GTAForums, use gang chat, make a topic for your crew, put a roster of your GTAF members.

Your topic(s) had none of that, so now they are locked.

You also need to read the pinned forum guidelines, and check some other big topics to see how things function, since you don't understand.

• *MURDOC* likes this

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

You don't have to be a "hardcore user" (lol) in order to make an effort to understand how things work around here.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, the mods are generally very helpful.

There is no abuse of power going on here, you just need to try to understand better.

• A J likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:09 PM   Best Answer

Sorry things turned out like this. Harley was making a joke, believe it or not, and as we've discovered Andy was the one who locked your post for a legitimate reason.

He will leave a note in the future, as apparently you ignore your PMs
  • GTA3Rockstar and *MURDOC* like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users