Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA: Vice City (Mobile). Says i'm on a mission when I'm not?

3 replies to this topic
gtagoldness
  • gtagoldness

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

So I'm playing GTA: Vice city on mobile and I went to buy the boatyard. But when I tried to buy it, it said, 'Cannot buy property while on a mission.' I knew I wasn't on a mission, I killed myself twice but nothing changed. I can just restart it from my last checkpoint but my last checkpoint was quite a bit ago and restarting from the last checkpoint was what I did last time, so I know it will just happen again if I restart. Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix it without having to lose any content/ deleting and reinstalling the game/ Restarting?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

I would try starting another mission and complete it and then retry buying it.

Alternately-- start an R3 mission (paramedic, firefighter, pizzaboy, vigilante) and then exit it and then try again--

Just to clarify-- you are at the point you can purchase properties correct?? You have completed the mission "shakedown" or have purchased other properties--- it's not that I don't think  you can read but thought maybe the game scripting for the mobile version is buggered up and it is giving you the wrong message.

Please let us know if any of the above works.

Moved to troubleshooting section...

gtagoldness
  • gtagoldness

Player Hater

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

The problem is I cannot start any oddjobs like paramedic since the game thinks im still on a mission. I can't buy any property either.
And yes, I can purchase properties. The green house sign is outside.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

Sorry for late response (im on vacation).... Have you tried getting busted? What was the last thing you did? Are there any marks on your map? Triangles or squares... These would indicate some type of checkpoint mission.... Also, pause game and go to brief screen... It would show notifications or whatnot....

What I'm suspecting is that you started one of the vehicle check point missions....

If you are on android, please upload your save and i will check it on my device.

http://gtasnp.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users