WTF is that noise?

36 replies to this topic
Jenia
  • Jenia

Chuck Norris was here you know...

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

The spaceship sound is like 'wrrooor wroooor' trembling sound with a low pitch (i think). Anyways, never heard something like whoo whoo.

JB05
  • JB05

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

Sounds like a spaceship sound, maybe. Rockstar took some good detail in the sound fx department. I was driving my Schaftrr around mirror park and everytime I took a turn really fast I could hear the gravel or what sounded like a person ramming over broken glass.

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

next time you play, turn your TV up and listen for, whoo whoo, whoo whoo,

Don't forget your tinfoil cap!

Letchworth
  • Letchworth

GtaVModder

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

Hey guys, I have been meaning to post this awhile ago but decided to do it now, so, every time I am playing GTA V I hear a whooing ringing sort of noise, it's best heard in the desert or on a farm, safehouse etc, I thought it may have something to do with aliens or something, but this noise has not been reported on the internet, next time you play, turn your TV up and listen for, whoo whoo, whoo whoo, I don't think it stops until you walk away

Maybe you're being haunted with Friend Request
Mission.The crowd kept saying woo! Woo!

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

10/10 spaceship part

krashr
  • krashr

head on a stick

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:46 AM

i went to a spaceship part to check and yes i'm pretty sure it's the same sound. the weird part is that it can be heard elsewhere for some reason when there are no spaceship parts around. as OP said, it is hard to describe the actual sound (some would say "whoo" some "wroor" lol, either way it is best described as the spaceship parts sound i guess).

i turned the tv volume right up and tried to record the sound with my phone, but it's a low fluctuating noise and the recording didn't really do it justice when i played it back so if people are actually interested in hearing it to know what he means, probably the best thing to do is find a spaceship part and then you will know

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

I hear it too. Sound like: WHOO! WHOO WHOO!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users