32 replies to this topic
Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

What happens?

You get a boring, one-sided race with little competition?

People need to stop whining about ramming in races, its GTA people are gonna do whatever's neccesary to win.

Yes, I prefer races where people don't ram, but I've accepted that it will 9 times out of 10 happen so preparing for it is better.

I would rather ramming and a really fun race with all racers in it until the end than the borefest you showed a picture of. 

nope,the bloody LCPD got involved,No Idea how,but they did & that ruined the race

the moron host of that race must have left the cops option on .

yeah,the host was a D*ck,rank 121 I think anyway,he also shot most of the players in 1st,2nd & 3rd (I was 3rd) wouldn't that make him a bad sport?

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:53 PM Edited by WarnerKiller, 14 March 2014 - 01:53 PM.

Gah, I hate catch up. In several races I've been way in front at the final straight and suddenly my car starts slowing down, not a little bit like in other games, but slowing down a lot. I wondered what the hell was happening the first couple of times, as the competition just drove past me on the straight right at the end of the race... WTF? I understand trying to even out the competition for a more interesting race, but this is just gifting the win to the slower drivers.

On the third race that this happened I was again in front on the finish straight and again my car started rapidly slowing the closer I got to the finish and the guys behind began rapidly approaching me, so I just blocked them from passing and finally claimed my much deserved win. Makes me feel like I'm cheating though, but there's no other way of winning the race that I should clearly have won.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

What happens?

You get a boring, one-sided race with little competition?

People need to stop whining about ramming in races, its GTA people are gonna do whatever's neccesary to win.

Yes, I prefer races where people don't ram, but I've accepted that it will 9 times out of 10 happen so preparing for it is better.

I would rather ramming and a really fun race with all racers in it until the end than the borefest you showed a picture of. 

nope,the bloody LCPD got involved,No Idea how,but they did & that ruined the race

the moron host of that race must have left the cops option on .

yeah,the host was a D*ck,rank 121 I think anyway,he also shot most of the players in 1st,2nd & 3rd (I was 3rd) wouldn't that make him a bad sport?

he shot you guys during the race?  if so the only way thats possible is if it was a gta race . in which case it wouldnt make him a bad sport

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users