Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will saves from DLC version show up on disk versions?

2 replies to this topic
Mastasheo
  • Mastasheo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:01 AM

I currently have the marketplace version of San Andreas for the Xbox 360. I love this game, and am going for 100%! But I plan on buying the AO version so I can have a disk copy and see the mimi game. My question is will my saves from my marketplace version show up in the first edition AO version or on any disk version at all? I cant find anything on the subjects. Thanks for your help :)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:50 AM Edited by lil weasel, 13 March 2014 - 07:51 AM.

The "AO" (Adult Only) is the same game as is currently labeled "M", so that version doesn't exist anymore.

First Edition, the Original game, have been out of print since 2005. Only Pirate copies exist.
The Second Edition was first marketed as "AO" until it was changed to "M" since the naughty bits had been removed. It also contains all the patches that exist. There is no difference between the "AO" and the current "M" rated games other than the change of that labeling.
The 'mini-game' as you call it was removed from the Second Edition games and was only accessible it a modification was applied to the original First Edition game.

On the PC you can play both the V1, and V2 by changing scripts.
See the "Chain Game" in the Mission Help Forum.
Consoles can't do that.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Probably, but they most likely won't be able to load.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users