- Patience, lots of it.
- A car. [A car's resell price is 60% of the original cost] [Ex: A Turismo's base resell price is 300k (500k when you buy it)]
- Eclipse towers. (Not sure if it works with others)
- Stretch or Crusader from Pegasus.
- Rebel from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
1) Go into Singleplayer, and launch an invite only session.
2) Once in session, call up Pegasus for your Crusader/Stretch.
3) Drive the vehicle in front of the garage, so it prevents it from opening. (Sideways if you're cool)
4) Drive out your preferred vehicle that you're going to sell. Once outside, dial MMI and if the insurance menu comes up just cancel the action. (If the insurance menu doesn't show up, go back into Singeplayer and restart the process)
5) Drive your vehicle to LSC and while you're arriving there make sure to damage your car.
6) Park in front of the garage and wait for the door to open up. Once opened, call your Mechanic and when the car menu shows up, gas the sh*t out your car into LSC. When you're in the garage, select the Rebel.
7) Hit X (PS3) / A (XBOX) and then press Right on the d-pad. You should be in the LSC menus with 2 options: Repair and Sell.
8) Hit Sell but wait! Don't confirm the sell button yet, wait 10-15 seconds and study the bottom right of the screen, when you see the orange circle stop spinning you are now able to sell the vehicle. (If it says they are not accepting vehicles right now, just keep hitting X / A, slowly until it brings you to the confirmation option)
9) Once outside LSC, dial up MMI and pay for the car you just sold. Also buy another Rebel.
10a) Go back to your garage and check if the car has respawned in there, and repeat the process.
10b) Dial up Pegasus for your Crusaser/Stretch after paying for the car and you can repeat the process. It's faster this way.
11) Although [10b] might be faster, your mechanic cooldown time will be around 1:00 to 1:30 long and that's where patience comes in.
Credits to the car selling threads in this sub-category & me getting frustrated and trying to understand what I'm doing wrong lol.