ATTENTION: CAR MODS SUCH AS ENGINES, BREAKS ECT ARE NOW LEVEL LOCKED SO THOSE ON PS4/XB1/PC WILL HAVE THEIR MODS UNLOCKED AS THEY LEVEL UP PS3/360 ARE STILL STILL UNLOCKED BY WINS
Welcome to the Trade Race Wins thread.
Please read this thread in full before posting to avoid having your post deleted for disregarding the rules.
Welcome to the Official Trade Race Wins Thread if you are looking for someone to trade wins or just someone to race with in general this is the place to post and to find others for whatever you need to get the platinum trophy or rally car races this is the place to find them
This is for PC and both consoles PS3/PS4 & XBOX360/XB1 for now if the request become too great then we will separate the two console into two separate threads but this one will do for now.
You aren't required to post your Gamertag with the form just simply put PM Me to direct people to send you a PM to get your Gamertag.
(You MUST have 10 forum post before you can send or recieve PM's)
1. Don't be a butthead, Have patients and be kind to others who's offered to help you.
2. Make sure you use the form posted below, If you don't use the form you risk having you're post deleted, I will attempt to PM you prior to removing your post to give you a chance to edit it.
3. Once you are done with the races you need please come back and edit your post and remove your post and edit it with "Finished" or simple
Strikethrough the whole post
4. Do not make more than one post per page, Once a new page has been made than you may make a new post and please do not make mulitple post asking if anybody is doing it or to announce that you are still in need of races.
5. Even if you only need one race such as Rally, Air or Sea races please still use the form
6. The Moderators/Ledby/Myself reserve the right to remove any post in this thread without prior warning or explanation
7. If you are under the Banned Member list you are not allowed to post in here and any post by you will be deleted and you will be warned by a Moderator not to post again.
Please Fill Out This Form & Copy/Paste It Into Your Post
Are you a Host or Requestee?
How many races you need?
What kind of race?
Do you have a specific track you like to use?
If yes what is the name of it?
Provide link if it's a created race:
How should people contact you?
Do you have any rules?
(i.e Must have mic)
What timezone are you in?
What time do you usually play?
When do you want to race?
(i.e now, in a few hours, tomorrow)
What do you need help with?
(i.e unlocking mods, paint or trophies)
Are you willing to be a Host to others who need help?
If you don't use the form posted above i will remove your post and you will need to make another post with the correct form.
(as a host you could start a 20x playlist and go AFK and allow the other player to get the wins he needs and you don't have to do anything since the playlist and races will start by themselves after a specific timer and when the person is done they can simply leave the lobby and you'll still get money and RP do a 20x playlist will take about an hour to an hour and half because each race will take 2-3 minutes if you include the lobby timer and the timer given before the DNF is announced if you go AFK)
Make sure that if you are the Host of the race that you set the cars to Super as using Super Cars allows you to unlock Mods for every car category including Motorcycle so you don't have to change category to unlock mods for cars in difference category the Super Car category will unlock all mods
If you don't know how many races you need to do there is a way to find out take your most expensive car to LSC and browse the parts that you still need to unlock and it'll give you a number of how many more you need before you can unlock it.
You are posting your Gamertag on a Public Forum which means members and guest alike will be able to see your Gamertag which gives them the right to send you a Friend Request or Private Message through your gaming console.
If you do not wish you have your Gamertag displayed publicly that is fine you are not required to just please put PM Me in place of your Gamertag.