Photo

Mission Crashes

3 replies to this topic
Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 12 March 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Hi Guys I have a problem to ask you when I make a mission of 85 actors and 50 objectives and then play my mission actors become a ball actor and then my game crashes and also when I make missions in villages and desert areas I make only 65 actors and 15 and 16 objectives and again actors become a ball actors and my game crashes I'm very f*cked up about that problem because I don't make any long mission :pirate:

I hope that you guys help me about that problem.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

The problem is that you're reaching DYOM limits with actors/objectives/objects/pickups... DYOM has more or less 100-120 between all actors/objectives/objects and pickups. If you exceed that limit, the mission will crash or actors will appear like a ball :p happened to me.

If you want to make a good mission and kind of large I recommend using this preferences:

70-80 Objectives

45-55 Actors

10-25 Objects

10-15 Pickups

That's like something near DYOM's limit

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

And also, hide some actors that you don't really need after some objectives. Like maybe he's already dead or dissappear or something. DYOM can hold 100 objectives if I'm not mistaken

The real problem is the non-objective limit, no one knows the real limit of them

• Martin_GDF and Huzaifa khan like this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:05 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 13 March 2014 - 04:06 AM.

Thank you very much Alif Akbar and Martin for help me on this problem :)
  • Martin_GDF likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users