Photo

Default Pantie Glitch (Females only)

188 replies to this topic
Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

I think he was referring specifically to guys that create female characters in order to earn the trust of actual females.

And I was referring to the impossibility of such a venture, if nobody is buying their act.

In this case, if she is hell bent in keeping the "relation" at game level only, there will never be a problem. He can try anything and everything, if she is not interested she will keep him at distance. Eventually, he will get bored and find another, or lash at her, which will add him to her ignore list. It takes two to go past the avatars, you know.
I used to make my living selling bullsh*t.Trust me when I say that anyone can be tricked, particularly youths.
Your suggestions are all how she should moderate her own playstyle to avoid creepy dudes. This isn't fair to her or morally right. She should be able to play a game online and have the opportunity to make friends without being sexually harassed. It's really not a difficult concept.
You seem more gung-ho to defend your choice to pretend to be a woman than you are concerned with the way young women are treated on the internet so you're willing to make any excuse for these pigs as though anyone's aligning you with them.
  • Guelah Papyrus likes this

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:52 AM

why do so many guys play as girls? ill never understand that lol.

why do so many guys give a sh*t that other guys play as girls? ill never understand that lol.

Actually, on second thought, I do:

Are you one of those creeps that think all female avatars have to be a real female, so you can try your caveman flirting skillz on? It`s ok, you can tell us you`re a virgin creep.

My advice is to kill those zits, brush your teeth, if you still have them, that is, put some presentable clothes on and try going past that mythical door into the real world.

Definitely not that type of creep over here XD It's hilarious seeing others doing it to others with female avatars, because I just sit back and roll at how dumb they look flirting with either a girl they'll never meet (and ergo, never date) or a guy probably doing the same thing I'm doing. I've got self-control enough to not put on flirt mode, and instead just think a bit more about what I say (but only a tad) when one's confirmed around (as in, they've spoken, which even then can be faked).

And Christ, that last sentence. I imagine someone out there found that actual advice for themself XD

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 March 2014 - 01:02 AM.

I think he was referring specifically to guys that create female characters in order to earn the trust of actual females.

And I was referring to the impossibility of such a venture, if nobody is buying their act.

In this case, if she is hell bent in keeping the "relation" at game level only, there will never be a problem. He can try anything and everything, if she is not interested she will keep him at distance. Eventually, he will get bored and find another, or lash at her, which will add him to her ignore list. It takes two to go past the avatars, you know.
I used to make my living selling bullsh*t.Trust me when I say that anyone can be tricked, particularly youths.
Your suggestions are all how she should moderate her own playstyle to avoid creepy dudes. This isn't fair to her or morally right. She should be able to play a game online and have the opportunity to make friends without being sexually harassed. It's really not a difficult concept.
You seem more gung-ho to defend your choice to pretend to be a woman than you are concerned with the way young women are treated on the internet so you're willing to make any excuse for these pigs as though anyone's aligning you with them.

She should play just like everybody else, with the mic muted, if she wants to avoid idiots, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, she should avoid anything that could get creeps coming her way, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. She isn`t special, so she will have to follow a simple guideline on what not to do. Not perfect, but that`s life.

My choice? I play female avatars WITH AN OPEN MIC. I make no secret and never have, in who is behind the avatar. I am married, btw, not that I flirted in a game to begin with. I am not making excuses for pigs, but I am not making excuses for her neither. 

• Guelah Papyrus and TimelyMeerkat like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

Because what fun is playing a dude? I will never understand why anyone truly gives a f*ck.

• Phyxsius-, Crunch McThornbody, RowanSane and 1 other like this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

She should play just like everybody else, with the mic muted, if she wants to avoid idiots, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, she should avoid anything that could get creeps coming her way, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. She isn`t special, so she will have to follow a simple guideline on what not to do. Not perfect, but that`s life.

My choice? I play female avatars WITH AN OPEN MIC. I make no secret and never have, in who is behind the avatar. I am married, btw, not that I flirted in a game to begin with. I am not making excuses for pigs, but I am not making excuses for her neither. 
Yeah, "everybody else" is a majority male demographic. Can't say I've ever been sexually harassed in a video game before. I'm not sure you even know how terrible the internet, in general, can be for females.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:11 AM

This thread is full of babies.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:14 AM

Playing as a female and playing specifically as a "sexy" female are two different things.
ie Playing as Lara Croft isn't creepy. Glitching Tomb Raider to make her as nude as possible is.

Next thing you'll be telling me looking at a pretty girl is fine but imagining her naked, kneeling in front of me is creepy? Yeah, actually, now that I read that back...

Seriously though, in fantasy games I guess we should all only play as humans? Or maybe trolls, at a stretch? Male of course, unless we happen to be female...

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 March 2014 - 01:16 AM.

Yeah, "everybody else" is a majority male demographic. Can't say I've ever been sexually harassed in a video game before. I'm not sure you even know how terrible the internet, in general, can be for females.

While I agree that I don`t know what it is to be sexually harassed in a game, because my wife is not a game player, they still have at least 2 weapons: Ignore the fellow AND actual ingame weapons and means to discourage an individual. 

SO, if she feels terrible, she can do anything from simply ignoring the guy, to changing lobbies, close mic, or shoot him in the head 500 times. I find drama and soap operas less appealing than actually standing up for oneself and avoid or discourage stupid behavior.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

Most females, particularly youths, who find themselves being stalked are goaded into providing info before the stalker reveals his true identity as a male.
These guys are predators and they're often very good st what they do. Honestly, you have no idea. Take a tour through your local PD's cyber-crime unit and see what I'm talking about.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:30 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 March 2014 - 01:31 AM.

Most females, particularly youths, who find themselves being stalked are goaded into providing info before the stalker reveals his true identity as a male.
These guys are predators and they're often very good st what they do. Honestly, you have no idea. Take a tour through your local PD's cyber-crime unit and see what I'm talking about.

That is down to education, from both parents and school. This game has also a M rating. While all the above are real issues, are not mine, nor yours and, if I`d have my way, I`d ban sexual predators for life from this game, but those are not my servers.

So, it is down to her father, or their parents, or their common sense, but it`s none of my business. I am very vocal about being a male, over the mic. Who likes it fine, who doesn`t, f*ck `em. I can`t even begin to explain how much a stranger`s opinion means to me.

• Guelah Papyrus and TimelyMeerkat like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:51 AM

Without female game characters, GTA Online would look like a sausagefest.

Good point.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

0_0.jpg

Mr. Specter
  • Mr. Specter

Gentleman

• Members
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos 2016

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:38 AM

Cant believe people are actually arguing over this, let them believe what they want about playing as or with a female avatar, they're all hypocrites, and if using a female avatar was so [email protected] CREEPY AND USED FOR SEXUAL REASONS ROCKSTAR WOULDN'T GIVE US AN OPTION TO USE FEMALE AVATARS and the Lara Croft game wouldn't exist.

any comment with an attempt to argue over what i just said will be rendered irrelevant and hypocritical

have a good day

lol 

• Phyxsius- and BaseTown like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

Cant believe people are actually arguing over this, let them believe what they want about playing as or with a female avatar, they're all hypocrites, and if using a female avatar was so [email protected] CREEPY AND USED FOR SEXUAL REASONS ROCKSTAR WOULDN'T GIVE US AN OPTION TO USE FEMALE AVATARS and the Lara Croft game wouldn't exist.

any comment with an attempt to argue over what i just said will be rendered irrelevant and hypocritical

have a good day

lol 

I DEMAND an explanation! :p

TubbyTuke
  • TubbyTuke

I'll be with you in a minute, spark plug.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:00 AM

I see the GTA Forums are horny tonight...  :blink:

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:04 AM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 13 March 2014 - 06:37 AM.

giphy.gif

• Accendo likes this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

giphy.gif

LoL Virgins

>Implying once you slain a pussy, you lose all interest on any form of female sexual representation.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:40 AM Edited by Accendo, 13 March 2014 - 06:43 AM.

That is down to education, from both parents and school. This game has also a M rating. While all the above are real issues, are not mine, nor yours and, if I`d have my way, I`d ban sexual predators for life from this game, but those are not my servers.

So, it is down to her father, or their parents, or their common sense, but it`s none of my business. I am very vocal about being a male, over the mic. Who likes it fine, who doesn`t, f*ck `em. I can`t even begin to explain how much a stranger`s opinion means to me.
You do realize that what YOU do is entirely irrelevant to the point being made?
Dude expressed his displeasure at people harassing his stepdaughter sexually by gaining her trust as a female avatar. Your response is that he shouldn't be displeased? He should just accept it? Doesn't even get to vent about it without having people like you tell him what you think he and his stepdaughter should do? You think you're posting groundbreaking info?
You also realize that women of ALL ages get sexually harassed online?
The "that's the way it is" argument is for people too complacent or apathetic to even hope for change. It's a sad, weak state of mind that I won't adhere to. You can call it idealistic if you want but I'd rather be an Idealist than to be so blindly complacent that I never influence change at all.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

And if all we fought purely for our own issues then we'd still have slavery and women with no power to vote.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:45 AM Edited by hornedturtle, 13 March 2014 - 06:46 AM.

You do realize that what YOU do is entirely irrelevant to the point being made.
Dude expressed his displeasure at people harassing his stepdaughter sexually by gaining her trust as a female avatar. Your response us that hr shouldn't be displeased?
The "that's the way it is" argument is for people too complacent or apathetic to even hope for change. It's a sad, weak state of mind that I won't adhere to. You can call it idealistic if you want but I'd rather be an Idealist than to be so blindly complacent that I never influence change at all.
do you know how many hate messages I get in my inbox every day just because im a male?

if you don't trust your kid to make sound decisions watch them f*cking play. teach them that just because they play as a female or male doesn't equate to automatic trust. be a parent and teach your kids this sh*t.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

You do realize that what YOU do is entirely irrelevant to the point being made.
Dude expressed his displeasure at people harassing his stepdaughter sexually by gaining her trust as a female avatar. Your response us that hr shouldn't be displeased?
do you know how many hate messages I get in my inbox every day just because im a male?

if you don't trust your kid to make sound decisions watch them f*cking play. teach them that just because they play as a female or male doesn't equate to automatic trust. be a parent and teach your kids this sh*t.
You think parents don't teach their kids this sh*t? Did you listen to half the things your parents taught you? Most kids mistakenly think they're smarter than that.
I love how people automatically assume that parents of child victims are entirely incompetent when it comes to teaching their children about various dangers.
I'm guessing you don't have kids.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:14 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 March 2014 - 08:21 AM.

You do realize that what YOU do is entirely irrelevant to the point being made?

Dude expressed his displeasure at people harassing his stepdaughter sexually by gaining her trust as a female avatar. Your response is that he shouldn't be displeased? He should just accept it? Doesn't even get to vent about it without having people like you tell him what you think he and his stepdaughter should do? You think you're posting groundbreaking info?

And how exactly do they do it? I mean, she must be really chatty and flirty to do.. what? What difference does it make if she trusts a male or female avatar? How and WHEN and WHY does it turn into sexual harassment? . Because, from where I am standing, a NO is a NO and she has a LOT of options to enforce said no. So, she has a lady friend that down the line turns out to be a guy that`s trying to flirt with her. Why is she accepting flirt?

I understand all that theory, but this is not psychology class, nor is it "how not to flirt" counseling. And aberrant behavior can be easily avoided, IF you want to avoid it in the first place

Less than ideal, but, unless daddy owns the server, she will have to follow the same rules like everybody else. Just as anybody else can end up with a moron screaming "yo` nigga fa**ot", so she can end up with one screaming "show us yer bewbz". In both cases, there are plenty of measures that can be taken to avoid or punish said behavior. And, if she thinks she is special, or that she shouldn`t do anything to defend herself, well... then she shouldn`t be playing this game to begin with, grow a thicker skin, or flirt less, or learn the difference between ingame persona / avatar and IRL.

And if we want to extend this past the avatar, she should screenshot and/or ask lobby to report harassment behavior, for a possible ban.

Again, this is an M rated game. It`s not a chat room, where the 50 years old pretends to be a 14 years old boy to a 13 years old clueless girl. She is supposedly 18, with all that entails. If she is younger, maybe daddy shouldn`t let her play instead of complaining of harassment.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Do what you want but don't be suprised that people find your choice to play as a nearly nude female to be creepy.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Everyone in this thread is stupid, there's too much god damn bitching.

This thread should be about butts.

• Funkwalrus and phunkism like this

lew3112
  • lew3112

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:28 AM Edited by lew3112, 13 March 2014 - 09:59 AM.

There is no deep psychological reason for playing as either gender. For an example everyone can check look at Jack from achievement hunter. He always plays as female characters in game, especially when you can make your own. It was even once said that he spends time making sure dat ass looks good enough.

He's married. Hes not a closet homo, or a tranny, or a shemale, or a creep. He is a guy playing a VIDEO GAME, who has chosen for the pixels he controls to resemble a female.

All you people who are hellbent on believing guys who play as girls are weird, go ahead, you are the ones with the issues.

• Glumok, luisniko and We Are Ninja like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

honestly, im not one to play as females in game but on this its A LOT more fun than i expected, from the reactions of other players to the massive selection of clothing, it just feels a lot more, idk, open i guess

• The Angel King likes this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Because they won't let us dress up like this :p

nx8akg.jpg

• MelloGreenJello, SAUL_SILVER, The Angel King and 1 other like this

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Reading this thread and all I can hear is... Hi I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC take a seat over there please...
  • Malibu454 likes this

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:30 AM Edited by Nomad0202, 13 March 2014 - 12:59 PM.

There is a lot of nonsense written in these threads about which gender you character is. There must be some “deep, dark meaning to it all” type crap. I think players are just getting their money's worth. I have both male and female characters. I play mostly the female one, as that is now a higher rank and got all the good guns and cars. But I did noticed the other day in the character selection screen that both were wearing jeans and the same coloured t-shirt and an armour vest. Made me laugh. So to people like:

lol too many repressed feelings so they feel the need to dress a 3d doll... oh what a world we live in.

Male characters go to Ponsonby's too. Valentine's day suits, business suits, beach bum gear, father christmas hats, masks, etc etc. Never got any of these? Still in the same clothes since lvl3 or 4?  We are all playing dress up.

• Crunch McThornbody and RowanSane like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users