Default Pantie Glitch (Females only)

188 replies to this topic
nomface11
  • nomface11

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

I remember reading somewhere that when first making tomb raider there were two versions one with small boobs and one with large boobs the one with large boobs did better in test groups

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

I don't understand why RSG keeps every f*cking thing unlisted and locked.

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

why do so many guys play as girls? ill never understand that lol.

why do so many guys give a sh*t that other guys play as girls? ill never understand that lol.

Actually, on second thought, I do:

Are you one of those creeps that think all female avatars have to be a real female, so you can try your caveman flirting skillz on? It`s ok, you can tell us you`re a virgin creep.

My advice is to kill those zits, brush your teeth, if you still have them, that is, put some presentable clothes on and try going past that mythical door into the real world.

Yeah this doesn't scream of hiding in the closet AND being ashamed of it.

I also have a giant f*cking problem with guys playing as girls when they try to befriend my step-daughter and they turn out to be men then get all f*cking creepy with her.  

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:55 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 12 March 2014 - 06:57 PM.

I also have a giant f*cking problem with guys playing as girls when they try to befriend my step-daughter and they turn out to be men then get all f*cking creepy with her.  

They try to befriend her because she is a female, first and foremost - IRL. She has the option to tell them a flat NO and then shoot them in the head. 

If she doesn`t have a mic, well, then she still can send them a flat NO and shoot them in the head.

There are worse hazards in this game than a stalker.. maybe she shouldn`t be in it to begin with, with such a sensitive stomach.

• Timely likes this

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

I think I'll give this glitch a try. Thanks.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by luisniko, 12 March 2014 - 07:29 PM.

Old

24b9gmv.jpg

As expected. You're one step ahead of us. Did you possibly hack the ISO and recolored the panty texture? Because the panty bump map is still there making your ass wrinkly... lol

@Franceska down there:

If you want to keep it in panty mode, don't change the tops or she'll be wearing shorts automatically.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

Old

24b9gmv.jpg

Soo.. technically.. You walked around all day naked in Los Santos?  Because you had/have blue nipples all day, now you have no pants on either?

To the OP,

Does this stay even if you put pants on, or only panties?

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:24 PM Edited by luisniko, 12 March 2014 - 07:25 PM.

they're still in the closet and want guys to hit on them

lol too many repressed feelings so they feel the need to dress a 3d doll... oh what a world we live in.

Ok bro. You won

You read that? YOU WON.

Unclear? Ok. YOU WON!

Not yet clear? YOU WON!

YOU MOTHERF*CKING WON! 

YOU'RE THE MANLIEST MAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYING GTA ONLINE WITH MALE AVATAR, AND THUS..

YOU WON!

YOU WON!

YOU WON!

Happy now?

Well, you know you like staring at male's ass. Don't worry, we accept that you're gay. Just don't be a dick.

• Phyxsius- likes this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Mmm Im honay

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

Soo.. technically.. You walked around all day naked in Los Santos?  Because you had/have blue nipples all day, now you have no pants on either?

Coming sooner then heists : completely nude female characters DLC XD

• xxRichter likes this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by Muirenn, 12 March 2014 - 07:31 PM.

So, it's raining outside and has been for a few hours. When I looked outside, I saw my pet goat floating away. He belongs to the Gods now.

It's sad, I'm pretty shaken up about it.

• DannyMan and RowanSane like this

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

I went and tried this  and now when I look in the mirror at my apartment my character has what looks like a black shadow shaped like spandex biking shorts.

redpantyglitch_zps671b070d.jpg

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

So, it's raining outside and has been for a few hours. When I looked outside, I saw my pet goat floating away. He belongs to the Gods now.

It's sad, I'm pretty shaken up about it.

WiN!!!! :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

They try to befriend her because she is a female, first and foremost - IRL. She has the option to tell them a flat NO and then shoot them in the head. 

If she doesn`t have a mic, well, then she still can send them a flat NO and shoot them in the head.

There are worse hazards in this game than a stalker.. maybe she shouldn`t be in it to begin with, with such a sensitive stomach.

Yes because no guy ever posed as someone else to get at a female, EVER.

It's f*cking creepy.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by DannyMan, 12 March 2014 - 08:57 PM.

lol too many repressed feelings so they feel the need to dress a 3d doll... oh what a world we live in.

Happy now?

Well, you know you like staring at male's ass. Don't worry, we accept that you're gay. Just don't be a dick

as soon as you said that i just knew you like making female characters for Perverted and sexual reasons. LOOOOOOOL 

• beastjeffrey, Bozzah and koolaidandkfc666 like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 12 March 2014 - 08:58 PM.

It's f*cking creepy.

I never said I approve of said folks. 

BUT, as a general rule of thumb, one can assume that, in the absence of a mic, we are entering "Whatever, buddy" territory. This is a non-issue anyway, as flirting shouldn`t be done ingame. Therefore, anyone, of any gender, should be blown off at the slightest "You remind me of Beyonce" bullsh*t.

But some can`t simply stay away, then they act all butthurt when they get burnt. I`m not saying anything about anyone, but some folks should "play" less, especially without having ANY information about the person behind the avatar (which is a mistake to begin with - to go further than the avatar). And MAYBE, just MAYBE, your step-daughter should flirt less and play more, or find better friends.

doser_
  • doser_

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

totally changed the direction of this entire thread lmfao

Ok bro. You won

You read that? YOU WON.

Unclear? Ok. YOU WON!

Not yet clear? YOU WON!

YOU MOTHERF*CKING WON! 

YOU'RE THE MANLIEST MAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYING GTA ONLINE WITH MALE AVATAR, AND THUS..

YOU WON!

YOU WON!

YOU WON!

Happy now?

Well, you know you like staring at male's ass. Don't worry, we accept that you're gay. Just don't be a dick.

i didnt know it was a contest do i get a prize lol?

• xxRichter and ENZ0 like this

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

nice virtual cameltoe

• koolaidandkfc666 likes this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:08 PM Edited by Crunch McThornbody, 12 March 2014 - 10:08 PM.

Without female game characters, GTA Online would look like a sausagefest.

• xxRichter likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

It's f*cking creepy.

BUT, as a general rule of thumb, one can assume that, in the absence of a mic, we are entering "Whatever, buddy" territory. This is a non-issue anyway, as flirting shouldn`t be done ingame. Therefore, anyone, of any gender, should be blown off at the slightest "You remind me of Beyonce" bullsh*t.

But some can`t simply stay away, then they act all butthurt when they get burnt. I`m not saying anything about anyone, but some folks should "play" less, especially without having ANY information about the person behind the avatar (which is a mistake to begin with - to go further than the avatar). And MAYBE, just MAYBE, your step-daughter should flirt less and play more, or find better friends.
So you're blaming his stepdaughter for the vulgar things said to her? Classy move, dude.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 12 March 2014 - 10:25 PM.

It's f*cking creepy.

So you're blaming his stepdaughter for the vulgar things said to her? Classy move, dude.

No and that was never my intention.

But she does have a few options. Let alone the fact that EVERYBODY gets talked at - just listen to all the squeaky "gangsta" potty mouthed kids. She can mute her mic, put chat to crew+friends, mute said individual, blow him up 500 times, change session, you name it. 

No excuse for such a rude behaviour to her, but no excuse for not doing anything neither. And there is no connection whatsoever between the abuse she gets, for whatever reason and male playing female avatars and pretend they are actually a IRL female. She CAN keep her mouth shut, though, if she has a mic, because everybody knows that a lobby will simply swarm to her, the second they hear a female voice. NO excuse for the previous, but she can pick and choose who to speak to and when to speak in general... or blow off any sign of flirting. If everything is done right, she will be one of the many female avatars that are just minding their own business, without fueling any flirtatious male avatar, neither by gesture, nor by voice chat - from neither of them.

• Timely likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

I think he was referring specifically to guys that create female characters in order to earn the trust of actual females.
And women should use the mic lest they be molested by every loser without a girlfriend in the lobby?
Maybe we should simply expect more mature behaviour from grown men?

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

I think he was referring specifically to guys that create female characters in order to earn the trust of actual females.

...that works? gullible people will always be gullable

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

Regarding the moral fags who whip their backs in discover of a female avatar controlled by a fully succesful member of society, I just enjoy the reactions of losers who stop by my character, honk their claxon expecting to have some virtual relationship with a pixel,, and then receive a 12 gauge shotgn blast to the face. Then of course they get butthurt and come after me just as I expected falling into every trap I prepare. Just priceless!

Regarding the Wanes post...
>Implying you have good image editor skills.

Regarding the glitch, apart from changing your leg mesh structure, it also makes them look darker like if you were wearing a translucent yoga pants. I poster this in hope someone discovers new forms of performing this with different types of clothing.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:33 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 12 March 2014 - 10:35 PM.

And I was referring to the impossibility of such a venture, if nobody is buying their act.

In this case, if she is hell bent in keeping the "relation" at game level only, there will never be a problem. He can try anything and everything, if she is not interested she will keep him at distance. Eventually, he will get bored and find another, or lash at her, which will add him to her ignore list. It takes two to go past the avatars, you know.

• hornedturtle likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

• We Are Ninja, wanes, Insert-Coin-To-Continue and 1 other like this

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

Ahh, virtual homophobia... welcome to the internet age, where even the most brain-damaged tough-guys can broadcast their deep seeded insecurities and shortcomings to all.

Way to go brahs! Maybe next time those nancy boys'll think about the approval of strangers before doing something...that impacts no one...ever...

GTP_Matt
  • GTP_Matt

I Like Boobies!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by GTP_Matt, 12 March 2014 - 11:54 PM.

I made my second character a girl because if you're stuck looking at a digital ass...might as well be a female one...and I kinda like the way she looks in tight white suit pants. lol

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

I made my second character a female so I can buy the exclusive clothing items.  It doesn't really make a difference to anyone else but at least I know I have those items, I guess.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by Kaber, 12 March 2014 - 11:38 PM.

I have both a male and female character for the different cut scenes, and tend to use the female character in free roam as she's level 167, while the male character is level 11.

I made a chick just a few days after making my dude. It is totally worth watching Lamar in the intro when you are a chick.

I leveled my dude up over 120 then started playing the chick to level her. You miss out on half the content if you don't play both.
Also, I need to try this.
  • luisniko, Timely and tali vas Normandy like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users