I like how you say you don't have a problem then state a problem saying they're relentless even you admit the cops are overpowered, and auto aim geared up
I don't see what the problem is with cops/ enemies; I've learned to deal with them....AI is humorously stupid, and the fact that their relentless is the only thing they have going for them.
Is this just a whining thread? There was an official bit*h and moan topic somewhere that could be bumped for this sort of thing.
Worst police of all GTA ever.
Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:49 PM
Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:58 PM Edited by Magnias, 12 March 2014 - 09:17 PM.
Quite frankly, I kinda like the cops in GTAO, it's just that R* needs to nerf the cop cruisers. If I'm roaring down the freeway in a Turismo at face melting speeds, the cop in a crown victoria should NOT be able to keep up with me. I find that the WARPSPEED engine they've got hidden in the trunk of that car is a load of cheaty bullsh*t. Probably should nerf their shooting skills while they're at it, everything else but the car is cool.
Just remembered, the cop spawning thing is way past broken it's almost gamebreaking! Also, using a silencer out in the middle of nowhere and the cops still go bugf*ck insane? Really!?
I will admit that I like how the cops search for you, and I like how the cops set up roadblocks and everything.
Maybe the system could've been better off if it was something more like this...
- 1 Star = couple of patrol cars come after you. Cops try to taze and arrest you instead of freaking out and blowing you away. If you get arrested, you'll respawn outside the nearest police station and you pay a fine.
- 2 Stars = 3-5 patrol cars, roadblocks make an appearance. If on foot, they try to taze you, if in a vehicle, they attempt to pit and yank you out. They will also take potshots at your tires in an attempt to spin you out.
- 3 Stars = This is where it starts to get hairy. At this point they put the tazers away and the bullets start flying. Roadblocks come with spike strips. Helicopters also make an apperance, but there's no sniper. The heli's just there to make it harder for you to get away. Killing a cop or aiming a gun at a cop gets you 3 stars automatically (Obviously right?)
- 4 Stars = 6-10 patrol cars, 2 helis (1 or both with a sniper), Roadblocks with spike strips and a line of cops with assault rifles.
- 5 Stars = Hope you have an 'oh sh*t!' button handy, you'll need it. NOOSE joins the chase
As I've mentioned above, cops should not be able to keep up with a fully tricked out super car (or any super car for that matter). They'll have the chopper with which to keep up with you at 3+ stars, the warpdrive engine in the trunk should not even exist.
Did I mention R* needs to nerf police cars? Cause really... they need to nerf the cop cars. Srsly.
- Muirenn and LogScottWood like this
Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:18 AM
- OP Cop Cruisers? Not really. I recall drag racing a police cruiser I found vs an Entity. Entity won by a fair margin. A cop drives the cop car? He accelerates faster than a jet! Cops have detachable N0S!
- On foot. It's tough. Not just because of accuracy. But armor does nothing! The description for Super Heavy Armor says it can fend off light explosions. So why does 1/3 of it go away from a pistol shot? Waste of money.
- Sheriff or FIB SUV. Dumb. Those guys on the side? One killed me. WITH A PISTOL. GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS AT 100MPH. I try. They shake it off. No more cop privileges.
Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:30 AM
I like when you get a 3-star wanted level for just spawning next to them
- Franceska likes this
Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:32 AM
This thread makes me want to start calling 911 in-game more.
Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:40 AM
They can't see the lights, and will lose you.
I always park my car behind something and take cover to lose them.
By the time they could find me, they already give up.
Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:36 AM
lately ive been thinking of this game as "The Matrix". you remember all those Mr.Smiths? or before that how the agents would just appear of NOWHERE when you thought you were about to escape or be safe? sounds like the LSPD doesnt it? IT IS INEVITABLE MR.ANDERSON!!!
- The real coast guard likes this
Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:55 AM Edited by dnlson889, 14 March 2014 - 08:00 AM.
When the cops are chasing someone else, even if its an AI or other player in GTA Online, by a cop car accidentally bumping into me, even leaving a tiny little scratch on my car, I get the wanted star and even if its just one star, the cops start shooting at me and I have 3 police cruisers on my tail. It's one thing if the game isn't easy, but when parts of the game such as the cops are bearly survivable, it just ruins it.
Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:59 AM
old GTA: in a stolen car, 1 star, they try to pit and arrest you,
now: they drive in to you, you get 1 star, they shoot you, what?
at least now the cops dont try to kill you if you bump into their car, at least i didnt happen to me the last time
Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:03 AM Edited by psycho_realm747, 14 March 2014 - 10:04 AM.
Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:16 AM
I loved the fat cops in GTA IV, they were really funny, and police chases were more fun. Now it's only stress, and destroy fun with other players.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users