Photo

[MP] The Thunder Hawks.

20 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:30 AM Edited by KD himan, 14 March 2014 - 05:49 AM.

24lt2rr.jpg

''Fight Like A Thunder, Drive like a Hawk!''

- Sean Thompson                                                                                                                                                                              

149xpmt.jpg         

This is my New Mission Pack based on Biker's Theme. The Mexican Cartel is still in Progress, but i need a brake from it 

And i made this one. i hope you all will like this. Missions are still in progress so i will publish them as soon as possible.

Please sorry for my Bad English.

Status ---- Not completed

xekdmr.jpg

Sean Thompson, Leader of the The Thunder hawks Motercycle club were ambushed by unknown troops of CFA Agents in

Liberty city. Unfortunately His Dad Joseph Thompson Died in the Fight. after that accident, forcefully they have to move

in San Fierro to recruit their Club. now they are living in Bay side from past 2 Months. Sean's young brother, Kratos

Thompson was also grew up and most of the responsibility were on him. But He didn't know how long they have to 

Suffer in San fierro to grow up his Club as a tribute to his Father.

52gnlt.jpg

Coming Soon. ( Work in Progress )

15cdjf4.jpg

1. Kratos Thompson ( Zigzag )

Description - The Main Protagonist of the Story. He is one of the playable Character in Story. 

Status - Alive                                  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Sean Thompson ( Maccer )

Description - Kratos's elder brother. He owns the T.H.H Mothercycle club ( leader ) suffered from Ambush in VC

And settled down in San Fierro for their Club.

Status - Alive                  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Mike Gabriel ( Ozey )

Description - The Co. Leader of Thunder Hawks. he is a good friend of Maccer and very responsible person of the

Club. he mostly delivers supplies to G-Ball and other imports and exports.

Status - Alive

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

4. ​Joseph Thompson

Description - The deceased Captain of the Thunder hawks Club. he is also father of Sean and Kratos. He was Died

in an ambush by CFA Agents in Vice city.

Status - ​Deceased 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5. Leon Henry G-Ball )

Description - The most trusted supplier of T.H.H club. if you need any Weapon, armor or shelter, just call him for it.

he will come in his Van with supplies and you have pay him and get your stuff. seen in many missions.

Status - Alive

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6. John Carter ( Jester )

Description - He will be seen after more time. he is a friend of Zigsaw and also helps him to works, supplies, gang wars

and a backstabber for officer Arnold James.

Status - Alive

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7. Oscar Fa Li ( The Snake )

Description - he is the leader of San Fierro Da Nang Triad, never knows how to attend a perfect deal. always lose their

every Gangwar but still lives like a King.

Status - Alive

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8. Mike Mendez ( T - Bone )

Description - One of the dangerous gang's leader, San Fierro Rifas. messing with him is like calling your Death come to you.

Status - Alive

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9. Officer arnold James

Description - The ''Copman'' of san fierro. the responsibility from mayer to protect the city is in his hands. some have spoof

that he was the cause of Zigsaw's Father's death.

Status - Alive

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10. Suximu ( Si )

Description - The Leader of San Fierro Triads after the Death of Wu Zi Mu. occupations are selling drugs, black markets and

other stuffs too.

Status - Alive

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( Note - Friendly characters were coloured in CYAN while enemies are in YELLOW.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28r16c0.jpg

Greezed with Pig                                                                                 

24y6xyv.jpg

Not updated Yet ( Will be soon )

2r72g06.jpg

#1 - Greezed with Pig 

aXCpBLR.png?1

Topic is not completed yet so please don't harsh. i know that this time topic is looking kinda empty.

In most of the missions, you will be given AK47 for better accuracy.

contains hard language.

English may be not so good but still understandable.

The Missions will take some time maybe because of my PC Problems. 

Feel free to report any Bug / Glitches.

SITaEZX.png?1

Dutchy and Patrick ( for Making DYOM Mod )

Me ( for making missions with Headers and Logo )

Chips237 for reviews

Mission 1

• Martin_GDF, Terano and Exocortex like this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

''Topic Under Construction.''

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:39 AM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 12 March 2014 - 08:40 AM.

Hey! KD this (MP) thunder hawks looks great and awesome i know you tell about this MP in FB Good Luck bro :) :happy:
  • KD himan likes this

Grovallas
  • Grovallas

The Psychopath Introvert

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

Sounds intersesting enough. I'll try as soon as you've started the mission :)

• KD himan likes this

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

Smells Nice....I Will Play For Sure :)
  • KD himan likes this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

@ Huzaifa - Thank you very much for feedback.

@ Grovallas - Thanks for response. yeh, this is going to be better.

@ DChumber - Thanks for reply, missions will be uploaded soon as possible.

QaiserH
  • QaiserH

Dialouges Writer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

Yeah KD its Looking Great I Like It The Story Is Amazing Great :D

• KD himan likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

Hey Keshav, this is looking great, definitely I'm gonna try it when it comes out :)

• KD himan likes this

GHozT!
  • GHozT!

OG

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:26 AM

Nice Topic Bro

• KD himan likes this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:28 AM Edited by KD himan, 13 March 2014 - 10:50 AM.

Thanks everyone for response. Update! First mission Increased!

Mission Name - Greezed with Pig

Mission Difficulty - Easy

Mission Link - Click Here

Mission Data -  Objectives - 86
                           Actors - 35
                           Objects - 07
                           Cars - 09
                           Pickups - 01

Mission Blueprint - Warning! Spoiler

Mission Walkthrough -

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

That sarcastic asshole you all have grown to love.

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

I'd really suggest you turn this into a storyline and release it in a storyline format instead of mission pack. We really lack some good storylines apart from The Flats, and this seems like this could be a great one as well, but making it a mission pack somehow kills it :/

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

I would change the tagline because hawk is a bird and birds... don't drive, they fly. Except you've meant it to be some kind of metaphor.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by KD himan, 13 March 2014 - 01:41 PM.

@Rytuklis - Thanks for your nice complement but i know if i turn it into a storyline, some people do not play it much because people get board by driving in freeroam, so thats why i choose it as a Mission.

I would change the tagline because hawk is a bird and birds... don't drive, they fly.

I don't know that you will take that quote and MP Name serious. i named it because it suits on Biker clubs. so in club ''Angels of Death'', Angles does not drive, they  also only fly.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

Sorry for double post, but please guys response how is my first mission? i'll greatly appreciate your comments.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:31 AM

I actually kind of agree with making this as a storyline. It would be nice to cruise around Bayside with those bikes.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

so in club ''Angels of Death'', Angles does not drive, they  also only fly.

Well AoD didn't have a stupid tagline as some kind of their motto, while the MC presented in your MP supposedly does.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

Great Dhiman your first mission is amazing :) I'm waiting for your next mission Good Luck  :^:

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:39 AM Edited by KD himan, 14 March 2014 - 09:41 AM.

so in club ''Angels of Death'', Angles does not drive, they  also only fly.

Well AoD didn't have a stupid tagline as some kind of their motto, while the MC presented in your MP supposedly does.

I am not genius in making taglines. but still that was my first attempt, and i think it is stupid only for you because other designers/player are not fighting for these ''little'' things in presentation, the only thing they want to play and comment the missions.

@Huzaifa - thanks for playing and comment. :)

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:14 AM

I'll give you feedback when you make some more missions. Also, i support the storyline feature as many here do so it would be nice making it in storyline. Anyway keep it up and good luck!

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

I'll give you feedback when you make some more missions. Also, i support the storyline feature as many here do so it would be nice making it in storyline. Anyway keep it up and good luck!

thanks for the complement! okey i will make more missions then you can feedback them.

GHozT!
  • GHozT!

OG

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

Nice Mission Man!

• KD himan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users